Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich 17:39 - Aug 7 with 3063 viewsnsblu1

So I’m reliably told. All relates to things at academy level, use of facilities etc
Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 17:41 - Aug 7 with 3040 viewsSpruceMoose

They should be booted out of Suffolk if this is true. Unforgivable.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 17:48 - Aug 7 with 2970 viewsfabian_illness

Been done a while. Was agreed end of last season.
Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 17:52 - Aug 7 with 2909 viewsportmanking

I'm led to believe Stowmarket are taking Needham's place.
Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 17:52 - Aug 7 with 2909 viewsArnieM

Their loss , not ours .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 17:54 - Aug 7 with 2862 viewsSitfcB

#TraitorBoyz

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 18:17 - Aug 7 with 2711 viewsitfcjoe

Been done a while, think they were annoyed we also linked up with Sudbury

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 18:23 - Aug 7 with 2635 viewsBlueBadger

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 18:17 - Aug 7 by itfcjoe

Been done a while, think they were annoyed we also linked up with Sudbury

There is something of a history of 'needle' between Sudbury and Needham in recent times.
Sudbury manager Mark Morsley has flitted between the two clubs quite frequently. Coincidentally as one club is increasing their budget as the other cuts theirs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 18:31 - Aug 7 with 2552 viewshoppy

This is bad news if that's the case, given our eldest is at Needham Market.

He had been told a few weeks ago that he would be training with the ITFC academy on Fridays. I'll have to ask him if anything further has been said.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 19:47 - Aug 7 with 2196 viewsflimflam

Same old Needham use and abuse local clubs to get them on board to get grants for 4g then slowly kick them out.
My youth club is on board so they could apply for grants and told we would have a night designated for our teams to train but not sure how long that will last.
Horrible club who are just out for themselves and don't care who they stomp on to get what they want.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 20:05 - Aug 7 with 2111 viewsfloridablue

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 19:47 - Aug 7 by flimflam

Same old Needham use and abuse local clubs to get them on board to get grants for 4g then slowly kick them out.
My youth club is on board so they could apply for grants and told we would have a night designated for our teams to train but not sure how long that will last.
Horrible club who are just out for themselves and don't care who they stomp on to get what they want.

If all's true the club should be ashamed of themselves. I really don't know much how local clubs operate but to link up with your countys biggest rivals stinks in my opinion. Its not like they're a club on the borders of Norfolk, almost on the outskirts of Ipswich!
Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 20:21 - Aug 7 with 2030 viewsSpruceMoose

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 20:05 - Aug 7 by floridablue

If all's true the club should be ashamed of themselves. I really don't know much how local clubs operate but to link up with your countys biggest rivals stinks in my opinion. Its not like they're a club on the borders of Norfolk, almost on the outskirts of Ipswich!

Needham Market is just an even crapper Kesgrave anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 20:24 - Aug 7 with 2008 viewsportmanking

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 20:21 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Not true whatsoever.

Although the club may be run by shysters, the village is lovely and full of character.
Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 20:25 - Aug 7 with 2005 viewshoppy

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 20:21 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

But to be fair, it’s not dropped to Chantry levels...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 21:51 - Aug 7 with 1792 viewssuffolkpoker

I’m glad my Needham Phoenix (ok 30 years ago) has nothing to do with needham F.C.

Mighty mighty Phoenix

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 23:30 - Aug 7 with 1648 viewsflimflam

Needham Market close to ending association with Town and linking up with Norwich on 21:51 - Aug 7 by suffolkpoker

I’m glad my Needham Phoenix (ok 30 years ago) has nothing to do with needham F.C.

Mighty mighty Phoenix

If I remember they used Phoenix and got them affiliated to them so to get funding to develop Bloomfields then wanted nothing to do with them.

The new 4g and who gets to use it will suit Needham not the smaller local youth clubs they got on board to get the funding to build it.

I shouldn't but I cannot stand anything to do with them.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024