Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine being Phil/ITFC/Stuart Watson on a day like today 19:08 - Aug 7 with 1158 viewslukey130490

Being barraged with exactly the same questions over and over again must get draining.
Imagine being Phil/ITFC/Stuart Watson on a day like today on 19:09 - Aug 7 with 1140 viewsSuperblue95

On that note, Phil when are the signings going to get announced?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Imagine being Phil/ITFC/Stuart Watson on a day like today on 19:12 - Aug 7 with 1083 viewspointofblue

Imagine amount of traffic going through the website though - I must have refreshed here every 20 minutes or so at work and even more often since I got home.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Imagine being Phil/ITFC/Stuart Watson on a day like today on 19:16 - Aug 7 with 1011 viewslukey130490

Imagine being Phil/ITFC/Stuart Watson on a day like today on 19:12 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

Imagine amount of traffic going through the website though - I must have refreshed here every 20 minutes or so at work and even more often since I got home.

Thats true. Especially good if people aren't using Adblock
Imagine being Phil/ITFC/Stuart Watson on a day like today on 19:39 - Aug 7 with 856 viewsfloridaboy

I bet members of the local media have all been round Phils for a BBQ and a few glasses of Pimms
Imagine being Phil/ITFC/Stuart Watson on a day like today on 19:51 - Aug 7 with 753 viewsJ2BLUE

Imagine being Phil/ITFC/Stuart Watson on a day like today on 19:16 - Aug 7 by lukey130490

Thats true. Especially good if people aren't using Adblock

Anyone using adblock should be shot. In the face. With a cannon. At point blank range. Twice.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024