Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? 13:05 - Aug 8 with 1863 viewsclive_baker

In:

Jackson?
Windass?
Tilt?

Out:

Garner?
Knudsen?

I would say we'll see Jackson in and Garner out. That'll be about it I think.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:06 - Aug 8 with 1851 viewsKieran_Knows

Possibly Emmanuel out on loan?

I presume if Knudsen does go, we'll need another left back? (unless of course we sign someone in the loan window)

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:07 - Aug 8 with 1849 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not too upset at the thought of another team's fans getting to enjoy the sight of Garner rolling around on the floor all season.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:08 - Aug 8 with 1844 viewshype313

Think Tilt is going to be tough as they are a nightmare to deal with, heard whispers they have identified another CB, but don't know who.

Can see Jackson and potentially Windass with Garner going out, Can't see an appetite for Knusden to leave unless we get a barmy offer.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:11 - Aug 8 with 1775 viewsclive_baker

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:07 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

I'm not too upset at the thought of another team's fans getting to enjoy the sight of Garner rolling around on the floor all season.

He's workmanlike and definitely suited Mick's style. Absolute handful to play against and a bit of an ar5e. I liked that, we so often come up against players like him but rarely have we had our own. Magilton had a bit of that about him, but we've not had too many. I think he's a little limited in a more expansive style though, PH clearly wants graft with pace and power. Garner is very Bolton, he'll fit in a there.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:15 - Aug 8 with 1727 viewsHerbivore

Jackson and Windass in, Garner out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:16 - Aug 8 with 1710 viewsSpruceMoose

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:11 - Aug 8 by clive_baker

He's workmanlike and definitely suited Mick's style. Absolute handful to play against and a bit of an ar5e. I liked that, we so often come up against players like him but rarely have we had our own. Magilton had a bit of that about him, but we've not had too many. I think he's a little limited in a more expansive style though, PH clearly wants graft with pace and power. Garner is very Bolton, he'll fit in a there.

I always admired his heart, and his work rate, and I wish him well. But I don't think we will miss him too much this season.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:16 - Aug 8 with 1701 viewssuffolkpoker

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:15 - Aug 8 by Herbivore

This

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Knudsen on 13:16 - Aug 8 with 1708 viewsDyland

We'd be crazy to let Jonas go for anything other than silly money, unless he's pushing for it. Seems PH likes the look of him. No reason why he can't continue to improve.

I'm a big fan. He's come on in leaps and bounds. And contrary to the small minority view, was never that crap in the first place. Good Championship player, who the majority of our fans also appreciate.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

I'd love that (n/t) on 13:18 - Aug 8 with 1664 viewsDyland

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:15 - Aug 8 by Herbivore

Knudsen on 13:18 - Aug 8 with 1661 viewsSpruceMoose

Knudsen on 13:16 - Aug 8 by Dyland

We'd be crazy to let Jonas go for anything other than silly money, unless he's pushing for it. Seems PH likes the look of him. No reason why he can't continue to improve.

I'm a big fan. He's come on in leaps and bounds. And contrary to the small minority view, was never that crap in the first place. Good Championship player, who the majority of our fans also appreciate.

I agree. Considering his summer, and the fact that Hurst appears to like him, I'd rather we were looking at greeting him a new contract than flogging him to Villa. Unless they're offering crazy 'World Cup Player' money.

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:19 - Aug 8 with 1626 viewsSteve_M

Assuming Jackson is going to be done then we need another defender and a replacement for any other first team player who does leave.

I would keep Garner for this season, the number of Championship goals in a squad without him is pretty low, although I agree on the questions about how well he fits into Hurst's style.

I wonder if anyone might come in for Emmanuel given he's now third choice but clearly ok for League 1.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Knudsen on 13:19 - Aug 8 with 1624 viewsDyland

Knudsen on 13:18 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

I agree. Considering his summer, and the fact that Hurst appears to like him, I'd rather we were looking at greeting him a new contract than flogging him to Villa. Unless they're offering crazy 'World Cup Player' money.

The World Cup also proved he needs a longer run up for the long throws to be even half effective. Stop the long throws at PR already :)

Knudsen on 13:21 - Aug 8 with 1592 viewsSpruceMoose

Knudsen on 13:19 - Aug 8 by Dyland

The World Cup also proved he needs a longer run up for the long throws to be even half effective. Stop the long throws at PR already :)

Or... remove the sections of the stands in the corners on all four sides and let him take a 60 yard run up? Not like it'll impact our attendance, just shift everyone together a bit more in the middle!

So knowing what we know, what are the other transfers expected? on 13:34 - Aug 8 with 1492 viewsmeekreech

You can also add emmanuel, Rowe, ward, adeyami, kenlock to the leavers and nydam, downes, woolfenden, folami, dozzell and Morris to be relegated to the u 23s or out on loan . With all of the star signings there is no longer any chance of the youngsters getting game time as the new signings will not have been brought in to bench warm. It is also likely chambers and skuse will be shipped out come January .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Knudsen on 13:42 - Aug 8 with 1397 viewsWestover

Knudsen on 13:16 - Aug 8 by Dyland

Good post and your spot on we must give Jonas a new contract.
Knudsen on 13:44 - Aug 8 with 1354 viewsIpswichKnight

Knudsen on 13:42 - Aug 8 by Westover

Good post and your spot on we must give Jonas a new contract.

We should offer one, but I suspect he will be able to command a good signing on fee if he waits until the new year, remember we can offer but he doesn't have to sign. So on that basis should we be prepared to accept an offer now and get something rather than wait and end up with nothing?

We still need another CB and I hope we can still get Tilt even if it's a loan with a view to a permanent move in January ( gives us time to wrangle it out with Blackpool ).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024