Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... 08:42 - Aug 9 with 1709 viewsStewart27

Given the time it took to complete the Nolan/Nsiala and now the Jackson deal? Not a moan, as I’m very happy with our business. Just struggling to see how we’ll get something over the line before 5pm?
Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 08:51 - Aug 9 with 1647 viewshomer_123

Depends - it can be done.

We might find a few loans deals will go through quickly, instead, however.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:03 - Aug 9 with 1579 viewsleft_foot

Wasn't the delay for those deals due to waiting for Waghorn to be finalised?
Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:08 - Aug 9 with 1534 viewsandyjr

I believe there was a delay in part of Waghorn's medical which pushed the annoncment back.

Also got to remember that the Vydra to Burnley deal had to happen first. Also we weren't going to let Derby announce Waghorn if Nolan and Toto wasn't fully finalised.

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:15 - Aug 9 with 1478 viewsitfcjoe

Now we are closer to the deadline, thing will happen wuicker

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:16 - Aug 9 with 1466 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't see why not? Already been said that if things move quickly with Josh Windass, he could well have his medical in Glasgow rather than travelling down here for it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:17 - Aug 9 with 1452 viewsPJH

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:15 - Aug 9 by itfcjoe

I think the w on your keyboard is a bit close to the q.
Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:26 - Aug 9 with 1372 viewsmaccyd9

Wingers wrossed.
Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:28 - Aug 9 with 1350 viewsOsborneOneNil

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 08:51 - Aug 9 by homer_123

Depends - it can be done.

We might find a few loans deals will go through quickly, instead, however.

No rush on those, got another 3 weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:33 - Aug 9 with 1300 viewshowdonblue

I wope swo
Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:46 - Aug 9 with 1243 viewsStewart27

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:16 - Aug 9 by Kieran_Knows

I don't see why not? Already been said that if things move quickly with Josh Windass, he could well have his medical in Glasgow rather than travelling down here for it.

Ok cool.

So we may not be seeing the “quiet deadline day expected at Portman Road” post just yet?!
Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:51 - Aug 9 with 1199 viewsButterbing

The only pressure to announce those deals was from the fans. The club had plenty of time so why rush them?

They can be done quicker. Not that I'm expecting any but you never know....
Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:59 - Aug 9 with 1150 viewshadleighboyblue

Surely there’ll be no more permanent signings... on 09:51 - Aug 9 by Butterbing

The only pressure to announce those deals was from the fans. The club had plenty of time so why rush them?

They can be done quicker. Not that I'm expecting any but you never know....

I think PH has done good business , but we so many new faces in the squad , I would be happy to stick now and keep some money back for something more in January when PH has had time to evaluate the squad .

Unless we lose someone today and need a replacement
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024