Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... 08:55 - Aug 9 with 2375 viewsunstableblue

... looked classy on the ball and showed some nice distribution but was less convinced on the defensive side with a couple of wobbles and close shaves.

Sounds about right!

Bring on the Toto! Who sounds a bright and thoughtful man in his ITFC interview.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:01 - Aug 9 with 2224 viewsPositivelyPortman

Liked a little hoofing too from what I saw last season.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:01 - Aug 9 with 2219 viewsfloridaboy

If and its a big if Webster can stay injury free he could well be a really good buy for Bristol
Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:08 - Aug 9 with 2134 viewstractorshark

I thought Webster was excellent in his first season but went backwards in his second.
Obviously injuries affected him but his distribution was very average.
Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:11 - Aug 9 with 2069 viewsandyjr

The only ball Webster ever played was a long switch/hoof from left to right.

He was nothing special defensively. Got the job done but nothing we will miss.

Amazing piece of business from Evans to get £3.5M
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 9:18]

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:34 - Aug 9 with 1846 viewsWickets

Dont think we need other clubs fans to tell us that Webster is a pretty good Championship defender. He now needs to stay fit and push on if nothing more than we need those add ons!
Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:35 - Aug 9 with 1827 viewsBlueBadger

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:01 - Aug 9 by PositivelyPortman

Liked a little hoofing too from what I saw last season.

Sometimes, just getting it clear is the way to go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:42 - Aug 9 with 1726 viewsPositivelyPortman

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:35 - Aug 9 by BlueBadger

Sometimes, just getting it clear is the way to go.

Only sometimes though.

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:50 - Aug 9 with 1631 viewsHarryfromBath

The City fans have pretty much said the same thing to me as they said to unstableblue. They like Webster's composure and think that his ability to bring the ball out will help evolve the club's playing style. They also reckon that he and Nathan Baker will work well together but they are worried about losing Aden Flint's "defensive ruggedness",to quote one Robin.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Login to get fewer ads

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 10:30 - Aug 9 with 1354 viewsbournemouthblue

We all know that if Webster stays fit and continues to develop, he's going to be a very decent centre back

If it took the sales of him and Waghorn to improve the overall quality of our side then so be it

Fair play to Hurst for the deals he has done, he has gone for a total rebuild which never seemed likely under McCarthy

He clearly has a plan and a system he wants to play, good luck to him

We finally have a fresh way of thinking which promises to be positive

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 10:32 - Aug 9 with 1328 viewsYallop

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 09:42 - Aug 9 by PositivelyPortman

Only sometimes though.

Ask Alan Hunter
Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 10:46 - Aug 9 with 1206 viewsPositivelyPortman

Spoke to a Bristol City mate with regard Webster... on 10:32 - Aug 9 by Yallop

Ask Alan Hunter

Yes, but he had The Beat playing alongside him.
Webster had another hoofer as a partner.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024