Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cole Skuse 10:47 - Aug 9 with 4827 viewsandyjr

Seen a lot of posts about possible starting XI's, not sure I've seen one that includes Skuse.

Yes it's very good to have all these new players but we still need someone with experience in the middle of the park, who is able to put a foot on it sometimes.

Although saying that, didn't have a massive involvement in my view on Saturday. Looked a lot slower and quite tired at times.

P.S Please stop including Sears in the XI's, imo its a waste of a position playing him out wide, would rather have an out and out winger there.

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

Cole Skuse on 13:34 - Aug 9 with 622 viewsitfcjoe

Cole Skuse on 13:27 - Aug 9 by blueislander

He was an automatic choice for McCarthy, who was happy not to play any football through the midfield.

And the 5 years previous at Bristol City?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cole Skuse on 13:35 - Aug 9 with 621 viewsMullet

Cole Skuse on 11:36 - Aug 9 by TomJamesLW

I get the Sears comment, he doesn't seem to have a left foot to run down the line & can't cut in and run at the defence.. the two things you'd expect a left winger to do.

However, he did get a good assist against Blackburn so he'll keep his place against Rotherham at least.

Can't see Skuse being nearly as important now as he has been. Think Hurst wants players who can be involved in more than one phase of play, and are confident in tight spaces, Skuse in neither.

Sears cut inside to make the cross for the opening goal. He then did it again the next time he could.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cole Skuse on 13:36 - Aug 9 with 620 viewsflimflam

on 12:04 - Aug 9 by _

Every time I read one of your posts it dawns on me you generally have no idea what you are talking about.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

on 14:34 - Aug 9 with 576 views_

Cole Skuse on 13:36 - Aug 9 by flimflam

Every time I read one of your posts it dawns on me you generally have no idea what you are talking about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024