Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Rotherham United v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 9 with 36283 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34179/twtv-rotherham-united-v-ipswich-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Aug 9 with 2526 viewsJ2BLUE

Ipswich Crazy > Sneeky King

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Aug 9 with 2526 viewsslowerball

The Tilt situation has been impacted by Bowyer's departure.

Blog: [Blog] Final Day Switch the Tip of the Iceberg

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Aug 9 with 2526 viewsJ2BLUE

i'd be disappointed if knudsen went

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 9 with 2525 viewsIpswich_Crazy

take the please, im being nice to you J2blue

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 9 with 2525 viewsMetal_Hacker

Thought I’d enlighten you all and advise it’s esinin there in Halifax

Poll: If it were one or the other

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 9 with 2523 viewsJ2BLUE

from a murderer? no way

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 9 with 2522 viewsWestover

Must keep Jonas
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 9 with 2518 viewsbobwya

So how does Nydam ever get a game now?
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 9 with 2518 viewsIpswich_Crazy

J2Blue

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Aug 9 with 2512 viewsIpswich_Crazy

J2Blue

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 9 with 2507 viewsJ2BLUE

that's it, show the real you. pure evil

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 9 with 2507 viewsOriginalMarkyP

And when is this press conference happening? I've got facebook to do

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 9 with 2502 viewsslowerball

By being fit and impressing in training and U23 games.. .Or he might go out on loan 😁

Blog: [Blog] Final Day Switch the Tip of the Iceberg

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Aug 9 with 2500 viewsIpswich_Crazy

[devil]

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 9 with 2492 viewsStowTractorBoy

Knudsen should stay as can play left back and fill in at centre back comfortably
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 9 with 2490 viewsipswich61

I would like to see how quickly all these new signings can gell together
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 9 with 2479 viewslegoman

Buy a ticket 61

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 9 with 2469 viewsIpswich_Crazy

It is me J2Blue! and dont call me a murderer! [angry]

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 9 with 2468 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 9 with 2467 viewsJ2BLUE

RIP Ipswich Crazy

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 9 with 2460 viewsJ2BLUE

my good friend

Truly impaired.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 9 with 2449 viewsjimbo67

Knudesn in my opinion is better at centre half than at wingback
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 9 with 2444 viewsIpswich_Crazy

J2Blue first you wanted sneeky_king back and now you want Ipswich_Crazy back! make up your mind!

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 9 with 2441 viewsGuthrum

But he's even better at Right Back.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 2433 viewsSitfcB

Change it every week Sneeky

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024