Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PH: No more new players expected at PR today 14:01 - Aug 9 with 1563 viewsxrayspecs

Will use loan window to cover a couple of gaps in squad
PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:01 - Aug 9 with 1553 viewsmoughm

Windass off to Wigan

COME ON YOU BLUES!

PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:02 - Aug 9 with 1515 viewswkj

By the standards of seasons gone by, we have gaps in the squad? Hurst is ruthless!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:03 - Aug 9 with 1479 viewsxrayspecs

PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:02 - Aug 9 by wkj

By the standards of seasons gone by, we have gaps in the squad? Hurst is ruthless!

Suspect he was referring to needing another CB and I am assuming another wide attacking player
PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:40 - Aug 9 with 1128 viewstractorshark

PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:03 - Aug 9 by xrayspecs

Suspect he was referring to needing another CB and I am assuming another wide attacking player

Agree. Definitely need another centre-back. Ideally, a deal that would become permanent in Jan.
It's a tricky decision because you could go for a Carter-Vickers on loan but that would only come at the expense of Nsiala's game-time.
Maybe we will go back in for Tilt once Blackpool's manager is sorted.
Letting Knudsen go now looks very unlikely but I fear he won't sign another contract before January.

Regards the wide players, we do need another otherwise we're very dependent on Sears and Ward filling the gaps. We all know Sears isn't a winger but I'm not sure Ward is either. The trouble with Ward is where else do you play him?
PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:42 - Aug 9 with 1078 viewsSteve_M

PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:02 - Aug 9 by wkj

There's a glaring one in central defence at the moment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

PH: No more new players expected at PR today (n/t) on 15:02 - Aug 9 with 957 viewsPositivelyPortman

PH: No more new players expected at PR today on 14:42 - Aug 9 by Steve_M

There's a glaring one in central defence at the moment.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024