Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... 20:15 - Aug 9 with 1865 viewsberkstractorboy

That we allow Garner to join the same club as Windass, when given the reports we would have got Windass if we could have shifted Garner!!

Personally I thought Garner great for us with effort and goals, need that experience to help the newbies, but if he was living in Manc, then clearly his heart not in Ipswich so best to get rid hopefully for another big profit!
If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 20:19 - Aug 9 with 1832 viewswkj

Such is the nature of a full rebuild, there will be much joy seeing new faces, but much sadness seeing the old guard move on - I for one hated seeing Waghorn go in a big way, but accepted the fact it needed to be done for hurst to piece together his team.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 20:54 - Aug 9 with 1727 viewsPositivelyPortman

I like his goals and the winding up and hassling of the opposition defenders, but he did spend a hell of a lot of time and effort falling over and diving. Mostly to the annoyance of the ref it must be said.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 20:55 - Aug 9 with 1718 viewsPilgrimblue

Well he;s still here and hope he'll be showing PH what he can do. His experience could be invaluable and providing he's fit will be playing at weekend
If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 20:56 - Aug 9 with 1707 viewsSpruceMoose

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 20:55 - Aug 9 by Pilgrimblue

Well he;s still here and hope he'll be showing PH what he can do. His experience could be invaluable and providing he's fit will be playing at weekend

Um...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:04 - Aug 9 with 1666 viewsJoHnNnY

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 20:55 - Aug 9 by Pilgrimblue

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:05 - Aug 9 with 1643 viewsSpruceMoose

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:04 - Aug 9 by JoHnNnY

Fake News! That has Hoppy's Photoshop skills all over it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:06 - Aug 9 with 1644 viewsPhilTWTD

Because the fee is £1.25m.
If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:06 - Aug 9 with 1634 viewsSpruceMoose

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:06 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

Where the hell have you been!?

Login to get fewer ads

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:07 - Aug 9 with 1622 viewswkj

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:05 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

Fake News! That has Hoppy's Photoshop skills all over it.

I gotta say that photo is not flattering at all, he looks quite porky, maybe its just their kit or the angle.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:10 - Aug 9 with 1586 viewsPilgrimblue

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:04 - Aug 9 by JoHnNnY

Can't believe BBC were so far behind! Still £1,25 m is good business so expect loan striker
If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 23:29 - Aug 9 with 1413 viewsberkstractorboy

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 21:06 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

Well yes thats a huge part and didn't know that when I posted, but my main point that still irks me is how can Wigan get both players .. if we let Garner leave then Windass was the replacement, but we have neither now ... and Wigan both. Still its a very good return. Now invest it in a loan with a view to perm deal
If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 23:32 - Aug 9 with 1396 viewsElderGrizzly

If Garner really gone how could we let it happen ... on 23:29 - Aug 9 by berkstractorboy

Well yes thats a huge part and didn't know that when I posted, but my main point that still irks me is how can Wigan get both players .. if we let Garner leave then Windass was the replacement, but we have neither now ... and Wigan both. Still its a very good return. Now invest it in a loan with a view to perm deal

Yet Hurst authorised the move, knowing Windass wasn’t coming here. Maybe he knows what he is doing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024