Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday 22:12 - Aug 9 with 1404 viewsMelford

He was a big Rotherham fan and club president. So they'll be something going on, this sounds great https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/721634/Barry-Chuckle-Tribute-to-me-

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday on 01:04 - Aug 10 with 1271 viewsHarryfromBath

This has popped up on their forums and on Twitter this week. Millers were saying that they hoped we would play along with a 'To me, To you' routine with them (possibly) when the minutes' commemoration is announced. If it happens, it will be utterly memorable and a fitting tribute.

He was their Life President and from their comments he was clearly hugely loved. I would say to anyone at the game to be alert for it. It may run throughout the afternoon.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday on 03:07 - Aug 10 with 1221 viewshoppy

Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday on 01:04 - Aug 10 by HarryfromBath

This has popped up on their forums and on Twitter this week. Millers were saying that they hoped we would play along with a 'To me, To you' routine with them (possibly) when the minutes' commemoration is announced. If it happens, it will be utterly memorable and a fitting tribute.

He was their Life President and from their comments he was clearly hugely loved. I would say to anyone at the game to be alert for it. It may run throughout the afternoon.

As you say, a fitting tribute. Sounds a good idea, to me.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday on 07:43 - Aug 10 with 1070 viewsstickymockwell

Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday on 03:07 - Aug 10 by hoppy

As you say, a fitting tribute. Sounds a good idea, to me.

To you?

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday on 08:07 - Aug 10 with 1023 viewsuefacup81

Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday on 07:43 - Aug 10 by stickymockwell

To you?

No, to me.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Tribute for Barry Chuckle on Saturday on 08:25 - Aug 10 with 984 viewsZedRodgers

Thanks for that.

I was trying to find out if they were going to do something like this earlier in the week.

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024