Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So 5M left in the kitty 22:34 - Aug 9 with 6578 viewsMancBlue86

Imagine £1.5 will be spent on a couple of loan fees. I hope the loans will he with a view to perms with the rest of the budget in mind. Deffo be getting a striker thats for sure. Who can we hope for?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 22:36]

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

So 5M left in the kitty on 07:52 - Aug 10 with 844 viewsmrshallisfit

So 5M left in the kitty on 00:49 - Aug 10 by Trequartista

Trying to balance the books in the championship would lead to relegation. You cannot give the manager a budget of minus 6 million each season and expect to survive.

Exactly. Too much credit being given to ME by naive gullible posters. I didn't think OH seemed that happy yesterday. Telling comment when he said that we now had a load of players that could be sold on for a big profit. That is ME main objective - put in 6 or so million each year and cream off the most saleable assets every 12-18 months. If any of you think that is a clear plan to get us promoted you are deluded. Yes it is exciting to have a new approach under PH but the key problem holding the club back is still firmly in place.
So 5M left in the kitty on 07:55 - Aug 10 with 841 viewsSpruceMoose

So 5M left in the kitty on 07:52 - Aug 10 by mrshallisfit

Exactly. Too much credit being given to ME by naive gullible posters. I didn't think OH seemed that happy yesterday. Telling comment when he said that we now had a load of players that could be sold on for a big profit. That is ME main objective - put in 6 or so million each year and cream off the most saleable assets every 12-18 months. If any of you think that is a clear plan to get us promoted you are deluded. Yes it is exciting to have a new approach under PH but the key problem holding the club back is still firmly in place.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 07:58 - Aug 10 with 837 views_

So 5M left in the kitty on 22:37 - Aug 9 by MancBlue86

M Antonio would be a good one and surely available after the hammers business this summer

So 5M left in the kitty on 08:26 - Aug 10 with 809 viewsMancBlue86

on 07:58 - Aug 10 by _

Well it cant be far off considering we had bids in for Windass and Tilt BEFORE we made another £1.25M off of Garner

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

So 5M left in the kitty on 08:31 - Aug 10 with 806 viewsKeno

that one very large cat

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So 5M left in the kitty on 10:21 - Aug 10 with 751 viewsCurrie10

I cannot get my head around the fact people never consider -
* Sign on fees
* Loan fees
* Agent fees
* Wages
* Bonuses
* Our annual losses

It's not championship manager unfortunately!
on 10:28 - Aug 10 with 745 views_

So 5M left in the kitty on 10:21 - Aug 10 by Currie10

I cannot get my head around the fact people never consider -
* Sign on fees
* Loan fees
* Agent fees
* Wages
* Bonuses
* Our annual losses

It's not championship manager unfortunately!

So 5M left in the kitty on 10:30 - Aug 10 with 739 viewswkj

on 10:28 - Aug 10 by _

I was thinking the same... even FIFA is starting to reflect this in their games.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

So 5M left in the kitty on 10:31 - Aug 10 with 736 viewschicoazul

So 5M left in the kitty on 08:26 - Aug 10 by MancBlue86

Well it cant be far off considering we had bids in for Windass and Tilt BEFORE we made another £1.25M off of Garner

Imagine Hurst initially had a budget of something like what Mick spent the previous 2 summer windows of 1.5m.
Plus let's not forget the Kieffer Moore fee from the end of Jan. So that plus Webster Waghorn Knight FIFA adds up to about 12m. You can then add Garner on top now too, although that was obvs late in the window. Very roughly we have spent about 60% of what we got in and as you allude to there was clearly budget for more deals that didnt happen.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024