Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what formation/system do you see Hurst playing to include... 10:23 - Aug 10 with 774 viewsunstableblue

... both Harrison and Jackson in the same team?

Is it:

–––––––--Bart
Donacien Chambers Toto Knudsen
––––-Skuse––-Chalobah
––Edwards––Nolan–––Jackson
––––––-Harrison

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

So what formation/system do you see Hurst playing to include... on 10:26 - Aug 10 with 755 viewsALF

That's the team I thought we'd go with - I know PH has said Jackson not a wide player per say but can't see how else he'll keep his formation and play both.
So what formation/system do you see Hurst playing to include... on 10:27 - Aug 10 with 754 viewsyorkshire

I understand Nolan is box to box so expect him and Skuse in the middle, Ward/Sears on one side, Edwards on the other and Harrison and Jackson through the middle
So what formation/system do you see Hurst playing to include... on 10:28 - Aug 10 with 739 viewsSomethingBlue

Don't think he will include them both in the first instance.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So what formation/system do you see Hurst playing to include... on 10:30 - Aug 10 with 732 viewsCurrie10

So what formation/system do you see Hurst playing to include... on 10:27 - Aug 10 by yorkshire

I understand Nolan is box to box so expect him and Skuse in the middle, Ward/Sears on one side, Edwards on the other and Harrison and Jackson through the middle

Sears !?

Needs to be nowhere near that pitch. Edun the way forwards.
on 10:32 - Aug 10 with 731 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024