Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich sell out? 12:06 - Aug 10 with 3525 viewsCurrie10

Reckon we will?

Not on sky after all.
Norwich sell out? on 12:07 - Aug 10 with 3519 viewswkj

Is it on red button vs their main channels by chance?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Norwich sell out? on 12:11 - Aug 10 with 3488 viewsnoggin

Got mine today, North upper. Plenty of seats available.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Norwich sell out? on 12:29 - Aug 10 with 3417 viewsSitfcB

Norwich sell out? on 12:07 - Aug 10 by wkj

Is it on red button vs their main channels by chance?

It’s live on Quest.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich sell out? on 12:47 - Aug 10 with 3338 viewsBig_Foot_Blue

I’m an optomist but the problem is without a ridiculously big game i.e. Arsenal league cup semi-final, we simply won’t sell out any more.

We failed to sell out the Play-Off Semi-final against the scum (circa 28k) and I think the derby last year was as low as 23-25k.

Even the game last week where we were supposed to see all the fans who said they wouldn’t come back until Mick left, only managed to drag in around 18k.

Sadly we can’t sell out and won’t get close until we are either in the Premier League or consistenty top part of the Championship ala 2004/05.

We’ll be lucky to get 26/27k against Norwich although the games we have building up to it could have a big impact in the belief for better or worse.

Poll: Which would you prefer? A win against Doncaster at 3PM today or a draw at the Emirates on Tuesday?
Blog: [Blog] Unfair Criticism?

Norwich sell out? on 12:57 - Aug 10 with 3277 views26_Paz

Norwich sell out? on 12:47 - Aug 10 by Big_Foot_Blue

I’m an optomist but the problem is without a ridiculously big game i.e. Arsenal league cup semi-final, we simply won’t sell out any more.

We failed to sell out the Play-Off Semi-final against the scum (circa 28k) and I think the derby last year was as low as 23-25k.

Even the game last week where we were supposed to see all the fans who said they wouldn’t come back until Mick left, only managed to drag in around 18k.

Sadly we can’t sell out and won’t get close until we are either in the Premier League or consistenty top part of the Championship ala 2004/05.

We’ll be lucky to get 26/27k against Norwich although the games we have building up to it could have a big impact in the belief for better or worse.

I thought we sold out the play off semi? Crowd was slightly lower than absolute capacity due to increased segregation (for the obvious reasons).
We wont sell out scum this year ... I predict circa 26k

The Paz Man

Norwich sell out? on 13:03 - Aug 10 with 3246 viewsBurwell_Blue

Doubt it.

What people forget is that not everyone dislikes Norwich like you lot that live in Suffolk. I personally have nothing against them. Its Reading I can't stand.
Norwich sell out? on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 3182 viewsTractorCam

Norwich sell out? on 13:03 - Aug 10 by Burwell_Blue

Doubt it.

What people forget is that not everyone dislikes Norwich like you lot that live in Suffolk. I personally have nothing against them. Its Reading I can't stand.

Am I missing something here? What kind of Ipswich fan doesn't "have anything against Norwich" ?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwich sell out? on 13:46 - Aug 10 with 3100 views26_Paz

Norwich sell out? on 13:11 - Aug 10 by TractorCam

Am I missing something here? What kind of Ipswich fan doesn't "have anything against Norwich" ?

He's got to be trolling, either that or he needs to have a long, hard think about whether he should be calling himself an 'Ipswich fan'.

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

on 13:54 - Aug 10 with 3061 views_

Norwich sell out? on 13:56 - Aug 10 with 3055 viewsIllinoisblue

not a chance. 25 - 26k at most

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwich sell out? on 14:15 - Aug 10 with 2991 viewsFifeITFC

Norwich sell out? on 13:56 - Aug 10 by Illinoisblue

not a chance. 25 - 26k at most

This.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Norwich sell out? on 14:25 - Aug 10 with 2952 viewsBurwell_Blue

Norwich sell out? on 13:46 - Aug 10 by 26_Paz

He's got to be trolling, either that or he needs to have a long, hard think about whether he should be calling himself an 'Ipswich fan'.

The only people that go in for that 'Hate Norwich' nonsense. Kids and Divs. I am neither.

Seriously though, I have *tried* to dislike them, I just can't think of a big enough reason to.
on 14:29 - Aug 10 with 2936 views_

Norwich sell out? on 14:25 - Aug 10 by Burwell_Blue

The only people that go in for that 'Hate Norwich' nonsense. Kids and Divs. I am neither.

Seriously though, I have *tried* to dislike them, I just can't think of a big enough reason to.

Norwich sell out? on 14:45 - Aug 10 with 2888 viewsBenters2

no.
Norwich sell out? on 15:00 - Aug 10 with 2849 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Norwich sell out? on 14:25 - Aug 10 by Burwell_Blue

I only really dislike Norwich for 2 weeks of the year.. Which are the few days building up to.. and the day or so after we play them (the days after are because we generally lose)

Other than that, I really don't see the point in getting too hot under the collar about what any other football club is doing.. I'd obviously rather we were doing better than them, but the way people throw the word "Scum" and "Hate" around it is as if every one of them stole your money, sh*gged your mum and then pi55ed on your daffodils
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:01]
Norwich sell out? on 15:49 - Aug 10 with 2756 viewsflimflam

I want to beat Norwich more than anyone else but I certainly do not hate them and find it odd to see grown men frothing and spitting at the very mention of them.

Maybe now I take my young uns to games I may see things slightly different but I support ITFC and dont really give two hoots about anyone else.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Norwich sell out? on 16:03 - Aug 10 with 2708 viewsazuremerlangus

I think any of our matches when on TV will always struggle to sell out.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Norwich sell out? on 16:12 - Aug 10 with 2681 viewsEssex1000

Norwich sell out? on 12:29 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

It’s live on Quest.

Live on Quest?
Think Quest is only showing highlights of all championship matches.
Norwich sell out? on 16:16 - Aug 10 with 2662 viewsLeagueOne

Norwich sell out? on 16:03 - Aug 10 by azuremerlangus

I think any of our matches when on TV will always struggle to sell out.

Lets be honest, right now unless we suddenly storm the league we could be off TV all season and still not sell a single game out. Our supporter base is essentially back to it's core and many who had joined us in the period running up to our short lived success 19-20 years ago now have tailed off quite radically. Football is very different these days, I still shudder at seeing all the Prem shirts in Ipswich town center and around the Town these days.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Norwich sell out? on 16:22 - Aug 10 with 2640 viewsSwn98

Funny you should say that there were 10 people used to it around me who gave up until Mick had gone i saw 2 Sat and they had only purchased match day tickets
Norwich sell out? on 16:32 - Aug 10 with 2614 viewsdirtyboy

With the season starting a bit earlier, many will have dashed off at the start of the summer hols with their kids etc ( I was certainly one who hadn't been for a while and would have gone had I been home ) hence the underwhelming 18k or so for Blackburn.

If we see a few decent performances, ie; win against Rotherham and Exeter...a good performance against Villa, Derby and Sheff Weds (not going to ask for wins in those three) then I think many will get behind the team for Norwich and we'll see a good crowd...fingers crossed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024