Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow 12:30 - Aug 10 with 1549 viewsBluefish

As in the only places they can be they aren't so they have probably been binned in error

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 12:54 - Aug 10 with 1474 viewsJ2BLUE

Is there a print at home option for away tickets?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 12:55 - Aug 10 with 1473 viewsbilllm

Contact our ticket office they will arrange for you to pick it up at Rotherham, happened to me last year at brentford
ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 12:57 - Aug 10 with 1464 viewsBluefish

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 12:54 - Aug 10 by J2BLUE

Is there a print at home option for away tickets?

Nope you get posted real ones. The derby tickets are still there but rotherham have gone. I know i opened them and thought I put them in my wallet but definitely not in there. Been drunk many times since so anything could have happened. Just been through 14 months of expenses and fuel receipts and cleared out my office desk. Still nothing

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 12:57 - Aug 10 with 1461 viewsBluefish

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 12:55 - Aug 10 by billlm

Contact our ticket office they will arrange for you to pick it up at Rotherham, happened to me last year at brentford

Cheers will do

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 12:59 - Aug 10 with 1452 viewsPJH

Bit of a problem for you having to go to Rotherham to get a Brentford ticket wasn't it?
ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 13:12 - Aug 10 with 1402 viewsSamWhiteUK

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 12:57 - Aug 10 by Bluefish

Nope you get posted real ones. The derby tickets are still there but rotherham have gone. I know i opened them and thought I put them in my wallet but definitely not in there. Been drunk many times since so anything could have happened. Just been through 14 months of expenses and fuel receipts and cleared out my office desk. Still nothing

You put them in your wallet??
ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 14:25 - Aug 10 with 1289 viewsBluefish

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 13:12 - Aug 10 by SamWhiteUK

You put them in your wallet??

Yeah usually do on day of the game but went early this time

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 14:38 - Aug 10 with 1265 viewsMonkey_Blue

I forgot mine and was halfway to Derby when I realised. Club got derby to reprint and collect from their ticket office
Login to get fewer ads

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 14:40 - Aug 10 with 1259 viewsSamWhiteUK

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 14:38 - Aug 10 by Monkey_Blue

I forgot mine and was halfway to Derby when I realised. Club got derby to reprint and collect from their ticket office

I've forgotten mine in Wycombe and remembered them halfway back to Ipswich, same thing. I assume tickets can be printed as many times as the club like - provided the gate doesn't let the same ticket in twice, it's no skin off their noses.
ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 16:08 - Aug 10 with 1171 viewsJon_456

ARGH! I've lost my tickets for tomorrow on 14:25 - Aug 10 by Bluefish

Yeah usually do on day of the game but went early this time

Just phone them up and they’ll reprint at Rotherham for you.

Mine haven’t turned up so I just did the same 20 mins ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024