Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those worried about ‘lack of championship experience’ like myself 13:12 - Aug 10 with 1009 viewsRobbie12345

Our most experienced champ 11

Bart 156
Spence 120
Chambo 454
Knudsen 117
Kenlock- 36
Bish- 60
Skuse- 470
Sears- 162
Ward-124
Huws 84
Adeyemi 112

Ok sure I used Wikipedia which shouldn’t be done but is normally pretty accurate for games played to a degree. Some have played many more than I had thought. This is total championship games, not exclusive to us.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

For those worried about ‘lack of championship experience’ like myself on 13:14 - Aug 10 with 986 viewsSamWhiteUK

Grant Ward has played over 80 games for us?? That's surprised me
For those worried about ‘lack of championship experience’ like myself on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 960 viewsRyorry

For those worried about ‘lack of championship experience’ like myself on 13:14 - Aug 10 by SamWhiteUK

Me too!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For those worried about ‘lack of championship experience’ like myself on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 958 viewsRobbie12345

For those worried about ‘lack of championship experience’ like myself on 13:14 - Aug 10 by SamWhiteUK

Me too! I think he is disgarded as a experienced player due to his age but has actually played regurally.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

For those worried about ‘lack of championship experience’ like myself on 14:13 - Aug 10 with 832 viewsHipsterectomy

A Norwich fan made a good point that these players may be excellent or not, but that it depends on the coaching in place. When they were signing lower league players all the time they had the correct coaches and systems in place to help them step up and keep improving.

At least a whole load of young/lower league players who seem like they will listen and do what they're told is a good start.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024