Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow 23:23 - Aug 10 with 2411 viewsitfcpaul

We are travelling just 25 miles. is there anyone nearer??

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 00:29 - Aug 11 with 2349 viewsdeaddogsmoking

I'm getting on the train at Clitheroe (no sniggering please) station 0854. Four hours to Rotherham Central, so nothing spectacular.
Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 00:35 - Aug 11 with 2340 viewsjeera

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 00:29 - Aug 11 by deaddogsmoking

I'm getting on the train at Clitheroe (no sniggering please) station 0854. Four hours to Rotherham Central, so nothing spectacular.

Heh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 01:07 - Aug 11 with 2319 viewsitfcbw

10.6 miles via parkway. #eccyroad
Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 07:56 - Aug 11 with 2169 viewsm14_blue

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 00:29 - Aug 11 by deaddogsmoking

4 hrs from Clitheroe to Rotherham?

Can't be more than 80 miles? That's a very slow train!

Let's hope it's worth it - COYB
Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 08:07 - Aug 11 with 2154 viewsurbanblue

Well, it would be 10,000 odd miles from Northern NSW in Australia to get to the ground, but it will actually be three yards to see the game as I stroll from the couch to the computer and buy a Matchday pass on Ifollow!
Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 08:33 - Aug 11 with 2094 viewshatch

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 01:07 - Aug 11 by itfcbw

I miss eccy road. Was a broomhill man myself.
Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 08:42 - Aug 11 with 2072 viewsMetal_Hacker

I live off Eccy Rosd SHEFFIELD so yep I’m nearer

Probably around a 16 mile round trip !!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 08:43 - Aug 11 with 2066 viewsMetal_Hacker

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 01:07 - Aug 11 by itfcbw

I live off Eccy Road. Off Greystones actually !!

Login to get fewer ads

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 08:46 - Aug 11 with 2059 viewsunstableblue

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 08:07 - Aug 11 by urbanblue

Well, it would be 10,000 odd miles from Northern NSW in Australia to get to the ground, but it will actually be three yards to see the game as I stroll from the couch to the computer and buy a Matchday pass on Ifollow!

You near Port Macquarie?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 08:55 - Aug 11 with 2030 viewsIpswichKnight

185 miles from near Aldershot to Rotherham for me today.
Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 09:12 - Aug 11 with 1960 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I used to go to school there.......4 hours shows how rubbish the train network is up north! (90 miles)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 09:23 - Aug 11 with 1919 viewsitfcpaul

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 08:42 - Aug 11 by Metal_Hacker

I live off Eccy Rosd SHEFFIELD so yep I’m nearer

Probably around a 16 mile round trip !!

it's more than 8 miles isn't it

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 10:02 - Aug 11 with 1846 viewsfabian_illness

My mates friend Marcus is flying in by private jet from the Caymen Islands. 4722 miles.
They all moan at him for being tight and not buying them things but I think that's quite a commitment.
Good on you Marcus.
Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 10:39 - Aug 11 with 1803 viewsuefacup81

150mi from Norwich

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 11:51 - Aug 11 with 1732 viewsMetal_Hacker

Which town fan has the longest and shortest journey to see the game tomorrow on 09:23 - Aug 11 by itfcpaul

it's more than 8 miles isn't it

Yeah give it take.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024