Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 14:54 - Aug 11 with 928 viewsgobs93

Im sure this question has been asked before but im wondering what peoples experiences have been with the iFollow service? I'm currently living in Australia and unsure whether its worth signing up, considering the wifi here is generally terrible. Its $185AUD which seems very reasonable to me for a decent, clear stream but im guessing that may be too good to be true.
iFollow on 14:57 - Aug 11 with 908 viewsBurwell_Blue

Quality is great. I will tweet some pictures now - @burwellblue
iFollow on 14:59 - Aug 11 with 901 viewsurbanblue

I'm in Australia. Coverage is mixed but I just buy it on a match by match basis (match pass). Just $9. Got it up now. Picture a bit fuzzy but okay..
iFollow on 15:02 - Aug 11 with 875 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 14:59 - Aug 11 by urbanblue

I'm in Australia. Coverage is mixed but I just buy it on a match by match basis (match pass). Just $9. Got it up now. Picture a bit fuzzy but okay..

Picture is fantastic, can also hear Brenner and Alex commentating. Bonus.
iFollow on 15:02 - Aug 11 with 876 viewsgobs93

iFollow on 14:59 - Aug 11 by urbanblue

Where abouts are you living? I'm currently in Sydney, where the wifi appears to be better than average (i've lived in Melbourne, Brisbane and been up the coast where 80% of the time it sucks). Im apprehensive about spending 185 on a service that could potentially just constantly buffer!
iFollow on 15:04 - Aug 11 with 861 viewsurbanblue

iFollow on 15:02 - Aug 11 by gobs93

Where abouts are you living? I'm currently in Sydney, where the wifi appears to be better than average (i've lived in Melbourne, Brisbane and been up the coast where 80% of the time it sucks). Im apprehensive about spending 185 on a service that could potentially just constantly buffer!

I'm in Northern New South Wales near Byron Bay. As I said , you don't have to shell out $185. Just pay $9 for the game now and see how it is!!!!
iFollow on 15:10 - Aug 11 with 827 viewsgobs93

iFollow on 15:04 - Aug 11 by urbanblue

I'm in Northern New South Wales near Byron Bay. As I said , you don't have to shell out $185. Just pay $9 for the game now and see how it is!!!!

Thanks for the advice, exactly what ive done! Brenners voice is music to my ears
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024