Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's going to take time. We have half a team of signings to integrate. 17:44 - Aug 11 with 707 viewsJ2BLUE

Before the season started people said it was a transition season. Now some, admittedly a minority thankfully, are worrying already.

My favourite comment was in the chat room 20 minutes into his second competitive start for the club, 'I really don't rate Harrison'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It's going to take time. We have half a team of signings to integrate. on 17:47 - Aug 11 with 693 viewsportmanking

With nine new faces potentially in and around the XI it's more than a transition, it's a revolution. It would be less concerning if we weren't banking on ALL nine of these signings to step up to the plate at once - and I'm all for young and hungry players.

I certainly wouldn't write Harrison off yet by any means, but I do fear that he doesn't really have defining attributes. You'd say that he's just 6/7 out of ten in all departments, which may be a concern.
It's going to take time. We have half a team of signings to integrate. on 17:47 - Aug 11 with 688 viewshomer_123

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's going to take time. We have half a team of signings to integrate. on 18:20 - Aug 11 with 635 viewsRegencyBlue

It's going to take time. We have half a team of signings to integrate. on 17:47 - Aug 11 by portmanking

With nine new faces potentially in and around the XI it's more than a transition, it's a revolution. It would be less concerning if we weren't banking on ALL nine of these signings to step up to the plate at once - and I'm all for young and hungry players.

I certainly wouldn't write Harrison off yet by any means, but I do fear that he doesn't really have defining attributes. You'd say that he's just 6/7 out of ten in all departments, which may be a concern.

The lone striker role is difficult to play and I’m not sure Harrison suits it but it’s early days.

I do agree that we will be very lucky if all nine of our acquisitions manage to step up to Championship football as quick as we need them to though.

This season is all about transition and it’s going to be a bumpy ride!
It's going to take time. We have half a team of signings to integrate. on 18:28 - Aug 11 with 607 viewsBenters2

Yes we get it ffs!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024