Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back from the game 20:42 - Aug 11 with 943 viewstrueblues78

Where do I start?!

I can’t remember another match for ages when I came away thinking we had been robbed. There is no way in a million years they deserved to win. A draw would have been about right due to us not taking our chances. I always like to watch the pre game attacking practice and you could see the lack of finishing.

- Chambers had his worst game in ages but he will be back.
- Nsiala was so hit and miss but the potential is there to be a big player.
- No quality from corners but that is compared to Waghorn.
- Chalobah was class in the first half but he faded in the second. No surprise when you think he hasn’t played much first team football but he has one big future.
- Nolan was great with real quality. You could see him and Edwards pushing each other on. So nice to see some real talent in midfield and a breath of fresh air.
- Edwards was great and worked hard going back too.
- Jackson is a speed merchant but needs to work on his physicality. Him and Harrison were moved off the ball to easy at times.
- So nice to go to a game again and have the full fan base behind the team. Loud and proud. First class support.
Overall we can’t expect miracles and it’s a year of transition with a lot of ups and downs. But we wanted more entertainment and PH is certainly working towards better football.

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024