Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Hursty should have tried Jackson and Harrison together up front 00:33 - Aug 12 with 1390 viewsStenvict

Let's be honest, Dickie Wood is way past it and we should have targeted him. Unfortunately their other CB mopped up everything and was only ever against 1 striker. Had both been playing at the same time, we could have scored a few.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I think Hursty should have tried Jackson and Harrison together up front on 00:43 - Aug 12 with 1363 viewsmadmouse1959

Might work. Possibly too similar but worth a try.

shampoo dave

I think Hursty should have tried Jackson and Harrison together up front on 02:09 - Aug 12 with 1305 viewsIllinoisblue

Harrison would have benefited from a bustling bruiser like Garner alongside him. Asking a lot for a kid to step up a league and lead the line by himself.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I think Hursty should have tried Jackson and Harrison together up front on 07:55 - Aug 12 with 1199 viewspennblue

I think Hursty should have tried Jackson and Harrison together up front on 02:09 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

Harrison would have benefited from a bustling bruiser like Garner alongside him. Asking a lot for a kid to step up a league and lead the line by himself.

yeah, as much as people might not like it, football is a physical game, especially in the championship, and that is what we needed up top yesterday. Harrison and Jackson are not this type of player.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

I think Hursty should have tried Jackson and Harrison together up front on 08:06 - Aug 12 with 1165 viewsStokieBlue

The thing is Hurst clearly has a system and formations that he wants to play and that doesn't include two up top through the middle.

It will take time to get that working but second game in prior are calling for him to abandon that and do something else.

Need to be patient. You could well be right but have to give it a chance.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I think Hursty should have tried Jackson and Harrison together up front on 01:47 - Aug 13 with 956 viewseddiespearitt03

First Half v Derby.........I think Morris should get a place up front alongside Harrison and have Jackson down the left for his pace. If that does not work then make the change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024