Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham ratings 07:59 - Aug 13 with 1235 viewsmonty_radio

A table of points awarded for Saturday would have all the old guard at the top and every one of the new boys below them. I know that ratings are often a bit like a "who's in at the moment?" poll, but for those who saw it, was that a completely fair reflection?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 8:14]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Rotherham ratings on 08:37 - Aug 13 with 1139 viewsClapham_Junction

Not in the slightest. For a start, Nsiala was far better than Chambers.

No idea how Edwards and Nolan have lower ratings (by some way) than Ward.

Also no idea how Bart was MOTM. From memory he only had to make one save, but also had a bit of a flap on another occasion.
Rotherham ratings on 08:55 - Aug 13 with 1109 viewsmonty_radio

Rotherham ratings on 08:37 - Aug 13 by Clapham_Junction

Also no idea how Bart was MOTM. From memory he only had to make one save, but also had a bit of a flap on another occasion.

That kind of illustrates my feeling about current favourites. There was a time when Knodsen, Ward and Chambers could do no right, and now .....

Does the ratings table for the game indicate that, like many Saturday evening posters, it's a general downvote for Hurst's rebuild unless there's instantaneous success.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Rotherham ratings on 09:01 - Aug 13 with 1095 viewsMetal_Hacker

Totally agree . A few times Nsiala had to dig Chambers out due to Knudsen's inefficiencies

Edwards and Nolan were pretty good on the day and I'd have to suggest performed better than Ward who ran at their defence but I lost count how many times he got within 5 yards of them ....and turned back. Either due to the fact that he didn't believe in his own ability to get past or he didn't see any support ahead / players in the box etc ?!?!?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 9:05]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Rotherham ratings on 10:56 - Aug 13 with 992 viewstrueblues78

Totally back this up. Nolan and Williams were the best players in my book but I am probably still in shock from us not having players like them for so long.

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

Rotherham ratings on 10:58 - Aug 13 with 986 viewsMullet

You may as well wipe your bum and read the paper as look at those on any given week. Completely dominated by making sure the boo-boys get voted down and vice versa.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024