Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46201 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:57 - Aug 16 with 1886 viewsnoggin

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 13:57 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

the palwatch article has been there for almost 2 years - so you'll be able to find a response that debunks it. no? your gcse musings won't do i'm afraid. and pal watch is used as a credible source by the world's press. you come across as increasingly desperate.

Yeah, because the world's press are credible themselves.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:15 - Aug 16 with 1859 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:43 - Aug 16 by SpruceMoose

Pages 10, 15 and 20 of this thread all look identical. You're going round in circles. Someone say something ban worthy please, and end this madness!

Looks like one poster has a "new best friend" though Sprucie.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 16:35 - Aug 16 with 1790 viewsSeablu

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 14:35 - Aug 16 by ZedRodgers

What kind of normal person continues a debate with somebody they have on ignore?

Good excuse to continue to post things which have been addressed I suppose. That's me done. Over and out.

Cue relief from SpruceMoose etc. and a final word from Lowhouse claiming he's won.

The Glasgow boy's naughty step is a very transient beast.
Probably a result if you're briefly on it.
His other option will be threatening to sue you.
Laughably self important & pompous, but a huge source of amusement if you don't take him seriously.
I see The Maximum Leader on 17:19 - Aug 16 with 1769 viewsSpruceMoose

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:30 - Aug 16 by Darth_Koont

You've got stupid legs and you smell of blueberries.

Blueberries would be an improvement.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:17 - Aug 16 with 1726 viewspickles110564

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:43 - Aug 16 by SpruceMoose

Pages 10, 15 and 20 of this thread all look identical. You're going round in circles. Someone say something ban worthy please, and end this madness!

Sprucey, Lord wanted me banned because i stood up for Super Mick!
I see The Maximum Leader on 20:43 - Aug 17 with 1599 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see the Indy has just blown Corbyn's Munich defence completely out of the water.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-wreath-laying-pales

What is the betting that the next excuse from the Corbyn camp is that he didn't know he was honouring the men behind the Munich terrorist plotters when he laid the wreath?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 1603 viewsBlueAllOver

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:43 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

I see the Indy has just blown Corbyn's Munich defence completely out of the water.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-wreath-laying-pales

What is the betting that the next excuse from the Corbyn camp is that he didn't know he was honouring the men behind the Munich terrorist plotters when he laid the wreath?

That article says some say he was involved while some say he wasn't. Not exactly clear proof is it a Facebook post from 2016.

Out of the water, yeah right.
I see The Maximum Leader on 20:54 - Aug 17 with 1587 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:48 - Aug 17 by BlueAllOver

That article says some say he was involved while some say he wasn't. Not exactly clear proof is it a Facebook post from 2016.

Out of the water, yeah right.

"That article says some say he was involved while some say he wasn't."

The some you refer to who say he was is Fataḥ, part of the PLO.

The some you refer to who say he wasn't is Jeremy Corbyn's spokesman.

Are you sure this isn't another Dolly account?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 20:54]

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 21:01 - Aug 17 with 1576 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:43 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Apart from they haven't.....it's all about the same facebook post that you and Lowhouse have already posted and argued about with the latest recruit to your naughty step.
Can you let us know where the assassins of the 75 in Tunis are buried just in case we are touching a wreath in Israel in the future and inadvertently 'honour' them!
Reassuring as ever that the anti semitism row is continuing to not be conflated with wider issues!!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:27 - Aug 18 with 1494 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 11:07 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

I agree with a lot of what you say there, but not the last line. Corbyn is the one who's brought the party forward to challenge. They got so close at the General Election when no-one thought they'd have a hope in hell.

The real issue (apart from the Tory and right-wing press smear tactics) is those in Labour constantly undermining him. He could get on with attacking the Tories if there was less of that.

BTW, I'm glad you admit there is a smear campaign. Doesn't that fact make you question things like 'cemeterygate'? There's so many red flags... one example is when Glassers describes Corbyn as standing shoulder to shoulder with a terrorist. The bloke is actually standing behind Corbyn, in a large group, in a public place.

So close? They lost by 55 seats 😂😂😂😂

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:35 - Aug 18 with 1476 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:27 - Aug 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

So close? They lost by 55 seats 😂😂😂😂

i also always like dolly's argument that "The real issue (apart from the Tory and right-wing press smear tactics) is those in Labour constantly undermining him. He could get on with attacking the Tories if there was less of that."

it's the equivalent of blaming a fire on the people who rang 999.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:01 - Aug 18 with 1455 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:35 - Aug 18 by lowhouseblue

i also always like dolly's argument that "The real issue (apart from the Tory and right-wing press smear tactics) is those in Labour constantly undermining him. He could get on with attacking the Tories if there was less of that."

it's the equivalent of blaming a fire on the people who rang 999.

What more does Dolly want? The electoral commission did grant and extra day of polling in 2017 to cope with the sudden influx of Labour voters.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024