Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46225 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:32 - Aug 13 with 8341 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING- GRAPHIC IMAGES AND DESCRIPTION IN LINK by GlasgowBlue 13 Aug 2018 8:05
Perhaps I’m being a little harsh on JC. He was obviously on a Thompson’s package holiday to Tunisia the way you do. He pops out early one morning for a stroll, hoping to pick up a day old copy of the Morning Star and walked past the local cemetery. A few random guys appear & ask him to honour some graves, and what can he politely do but agree? How’s he supposed to know it’s the Munich terrorists who are buried here?

Same thing happened a few years earlier when him, ken Livingstone and John McDonnell went on a stag weekend to Dublin. He leaves the other two in their B&B to sleep off their hangovers and wanders in to what he thinks is a village fun day. A couple of nice fellas wearing black balaclavas, berets and combat jackets ask him to join in a minutes silence for what he assumed was the recently departed chairman of the Rotary Club. How was he supposed to know he was honouring five IRA terrorists recently shot dead by the security services whilst they were attempting to blow up a Police station?

Poor old JC really must be the unluckiest anti racist peace campaigner.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:34 - Aug 13 with 8329 viewsDarth_Koont

What's to apologise for? It's a shoddy Mail hatchet job.

I'm surprised so many people swallow this stuff.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:36 - Aug 13 with 8325 viewshype313

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:32 - Aug 13 by GlasgowBlue

WARNING- GRAPHIC IMAGES AND DESCRIPTION IN LINK by GlasgowBlue 13 Aug 2018 8:05
Perhaps I’m being a little harsh on JC. He was obviously on a Thompson’s package holiday to Tunisia the way you do. He pops out early one morning for a stroll, hoping to pick up a day old copy of the Morning Star and walked past the local cemetery. A few random guys appear & ask him to honour some graves, and what can he politely do but agree? How’s he supposed to know it’s the Munich terrorists who are buried here?

Same thing happened a few years earlier when him, ken Livingstone and John McDonnell went on a stag weekend to Dublin. He leaves the other two in their B&B to sleep off their hangovers and wanders in to what he thinks is a village fun day. A couple of nice fellas wearing black balaclavas, berets and combat jackets ask him to join in a minutes silence for what he assumed was the recently departed chairman of the Rotary Club. How was he supposed to know he was honouring five IRA terrorists recently shot dead by the security services whilst they were attempting to blow up a Police station?

Poor old JC really must be the unluckiest anti racist peace campaigner.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:42 - Aug 13 with 8289 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:34 - Aug 13 by Darth_Koont

Hmmmm

Perhaps you can explain who these “graves of others killed by Mossad in 1991” are? Corbyn mentioned them in his Morning Star article of 2014 but they aren’t being mentioned by his press team now.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1028325785889894401.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/hughster/status/1028643320732508160

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:45 - Aug 13 with 8271 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:42 - Aug 13 by GlasgowBlue

Hmmmm

Perhaps you can explain who these “graves of others killed by Mossad in 1991” are? Corbyn mentioned them in his Morning Star article of 2014 but they aren’t being mentioned by his press team now.

Im not a Corbyn fan at all.

But just to play devils advocate.... it would be fair enough if he wasnt aware of what the arabic writing said.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:49 - Aug 13 with 8253 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:42 - Aug 13 by GlasgowBlue

Hmmmm

Well it wasn't the Munich terrorists then was it?

Of course, I'm not surprised that you're leading the way. This sort of disingenuous conflation is right up your alley.

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:49 - Aug 13 with 8260 viewsSteve_M

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:34 - Aug 13 by Darth_Koont

There's rather a lot of this stuff with Corbyn though don't you think? Either his Morning Star article from a few years back on this subject was wrong or he's not being truthful now.

One could, of course, contrast this with the relatively gentle response to Boris Johnson's dogwhistling last week but I'm not sure Corbyn getting a sibling to write a supportive newspaper column would be a good thing here.

British politics would be much better off without either of them being anywhere near government or opposition front benches.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 14:13]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:50 - Aug 13 with 8247 viewsvapour_trail

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:45 - Aug 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

But just to play devils advocate.... it would be fair enough if he wasnt aware of what the arabic writing said.

Not worth the bother. They’ll blow themselves out in 15 pages or so, then the op can troll on something else.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:56 - Aug 13 with 8209 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:49 - Aug 13 by Steve_M

There's rather a lot of this stuff with Corbyn though don't you think? Either his Morning Star article from a few years back on this subject was wrong or he's not being truthful now.

One could, of course, contrast this with the relatively gentle response to Boris Johnson's dogwhistling last week but I'm not sure Corbyn getting a sibling to write a supportive newspaper column would be a good thing here.

British politics would be much better off without either of them being anywhere near government or opposition front benches.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 14:13]

Of course. That's what happens when you speak to the "wrong" side.

Here's a question to you though: wouldn't people be looking to discredit Corbyn based on these associations even if the associations are based on a belief that these terrorists/"freedom fighters" should be brought into a political discussion instead?

I think Corbyn is naive and in many respects not equipped to handle his position but I'm under no illusions about the opposition to him and how highly motivated they are.

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:58 - Aug 13 with 8200 viewshype313

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:45 - Aug 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:00 - Aug 13 with 8182 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:58 - Aug 13 by hype313

Has he admitted that he knew the wreath laying was in relation to the terrorists?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:02 - Aug 13 with 8175 viewschicoazul

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:50 - Aug 13 by vapour_trail

Not worth the bother. They’ll blow themselves out in 15 pages or so, then the op can troll on something else.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:02 - Aug 13 with 8175 viewshype313

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:00 - Aug 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Has he admitted that he knew the wreath laying was in relation to the terrorists?

It's all a bit too wishy washy from him for me.

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:03 - Aug 13 with 8162 viewschicoazul

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:56 - Aug 13 by Darth_Koont

Here's a question to you though: wouldn't people be looking to discredit Corbyn based on these associations even if the associations are based on a belief that these terrorists/"freedom fighters" should be brought into a political discussion instead?

I think Corbyn is naive and in many respects not equipped to handle his position but I'm under no illusions about the opposition to him and how highly motivated they are.

All right-thinking people should be highly motivated to act against him.

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:05 - Aug 13 with 8149 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:02 - Aug 13 by hype313

I wouldn't disagree.

Just trying to add some balance. Like I say, I dont like the man, but curious to know whether whats being reported is accurate or not.

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:06 - Aug 13 with 8144 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:02 - Aug 13 by hype313

"from him, for me"

....are you trying to replace the chuckle brothers? ;-)

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:11 - Aug 13 with 8121 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:03 - Aug 13 by chicoazul

I'm not sure you're the best spokesman for "right-thinking people". The last thing they need is a loon scared of anything left of centre.

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:12 - Aug 13 with 8113 viewshype313

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:06 - Aug 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

"from him, for me"

....are you trying to replace the chuckle brothers? ;-)

Ha, well seeing as we did that Saturday, it's ingrained at the mo

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:12 - Aug 13 with 8113 viewsSteve_M

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:56 - Aug 13 by Darth_Koont

Is Corbyn bringing these terrorists into a discussion or is he just supporting them regardless? There's not actually engagement from him, just a default position he's held for most of his adult life. It's past the point of naivety, he's wrong and incapable of admitting ever being wrong.

When we get to the next General Election and this sh1tshow of a government gets re-elected it won;t be because of all the people criticising Corbyn it will be because Labour allowed him to remain leader.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:17 - Aug 13 with 8081 viewsNo9

Yawn.

Tories must be in a helluva lot of trouble
I see The Maximum Leader on 14:22 - Aug 13 with 8069 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:12 - Aug 13 by Steve_M

Is Corbyn bringing these terrorists into a discussion or is he just supporting them regardless? There's not actually engagement from him, just a default position he's held for most of his adult life. It's past the point of naivety, he's wrong and incapable of admitting ever being wrong.

When we get to the next General Election and this sh1tshow of a government gets re-elected it won;t be because of all the people criticising Corbyn it will be because Labour allowed him to remain leader.

You didn't answer my question really but how is he supporting them? Is he raising money for them, supplying weapons or justifying their violent means?

For me, it's political support that generally makes violence less likely as it explores another avenue. Unless and here's the kicker ... it's political support for a violent regime that already holds the power.

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:26 - Aug 13 with 8043 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Here's an interesting list.......it's very long.......but it's a state so doesn't count as terrorism so it's ok to be seen with them!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:28 - Aug 13 with 8042 viewschicoazul

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:11 - Aug 13 by Darth_Koont

I'm not sure you're the best spokesman for "right-thinking people". The last thing they need is a loon scared of anything left of centre.

Well I was a trade union member for many years and a Labour member for many years and would like the trains renationalised but you're right I think people should take more personal responsibility. Swivel eyed loon all the way!

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:30 - Aug 13 with 8027 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:03 - Aug 13 by chicoazul

RIGHT thinking people are!

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:33 - Aug 13 with 7996 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:12 - Aug 13 by Steve_M

Join the movement for a 'None Of The Above' vote!

http://www.votenone.org.uk/none_of_the_above.html

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024