Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46206 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:01 - Aug 14 with 3281 viewsCoachRob

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:09 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

"and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991"

So who was killed by Mossad in Paris in 1991? Nobody, as far as we know. Corbyn did however change that date to 1992 in his statement yesterday. Mossad assassinated Atef Bseiso, a PLO terrorist they believe played a role in the Munich Olympic massacre, in Paris in 1992.

Now here is the memorial to the those killed in the 1985 bombing.

Corbyn, when holding the wreath is nowhere near this memorial. The memorial is nowhere near the area with the canopy where Corbyn is photographed several times. Both holding the wreath and joining in prayers.

The graves belong to Atef Bseiso, Hayel Abdel-Hamid, Salah Khalaf andFakhri al Omari.

That canopy structure is where Corbyn was standing when he was holding the wreath

and the grave behind the stone plaque is where the wreath ends up, with Corbyn standing by

Again, there is not one photograph of Corbyn holding a wreath by the monument to those killed in 1985

only photographs of him holding the wreath by the graves of terrorists, which is where the wreath ends up.

Please link me just one photo of him holding a wreath ny the monument to those killed in 1985.

edit. Are you still about Zed or have to gone back to Momentum HQ to get the latest instructions?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:30]

Classic Glasgow, The memorial was 15 yards from where Corbyn is standing.

Just measuring up where the Royals stand before presenting a wreath at the Cenotaph. If it is more than 15 yards then they should also apologised for not being the internationally recognised 3 yards from stated memorial. Maybe we could have a public enquiry into the acceptable distance from a memorial.
I see The Maximum Leader on 13:01 - Aug 14 with 3281 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:32 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

I think this whole time I've assumed that you realised this cemetery doesn't actually house graves for any of the terrorists that committed the crimes in Munich. Judging by this post, I should have known better.

The names you mention didn't commit the crimes, even if the Daily Mail picture you've shared does have one of the Munich killers in an insert. Typical of them, but you can do better.

Atef Bseiso was a PLO contact of the CIA and Israeli government. Although he was murdered in 1992, it's widely believed amongst Palestinians that he was murdered by another Palestinian faction due to his talks with Israel/USA in the pursuit of a peaceful resolution.

Salah Khalaf was killed in Tunisia, not connected to the 'Mossad killings'. There have been accusations from Israel that he was involved in Munich in some way or another. Nothing has ever actually been been proved.

Plus, Corbyn didn't lay a wreath beside the grave of Bseiso or Khalaf. The wreath was brought to the cemetery by delegates of the Tunisian president to pay respect to the victims of the 1985 Israeli bombing.

The people alongside Corbyn in the picture are high ranking Palestinian Authority officials from Ramallah. The Labour Friends of Israel visited their headquarters in Ramallah when in Israel recently.

Why are you putting so much energy into this?

BOOM!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:03 - Aug 14 with 3268 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:57 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

IF YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE, I'VE REPLIED!

Your reply is basically: "See that thing over there you are calling a duck Glassers? Well you may call it a duck, and even though it has webbed feet, feathers, a bill and it quacks, I have decided to call it a horse. Now you are a busted flash for calling it a duck Glassers. I am calling it a horse. See!!! I have won the internet Glassers. Bow down to the all knowing Dolly"

I bid you good day

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:05 - Aug 14 with 3270 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:34 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

So Corbyn holding a wreath in front of the graves of terrorists and his own words in 2014 saying that he attended a ceremony for those killed by Mossad in Paris in 1991 (clarified yesterday by Corbyn as 1992) isn't proof of him commereating terrorists?

FFS.

That is like you saying you were at Portman Road, wearing a blue and white scarf whilst cheering when Ipswich scored, in no way meant you were supporting Ipswich.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:42]

Give it up Glassers.

He's 15 yards from the graves you claim are terrorists.

Zed is now saying there weren't even any terrorist graves in that place.

You are desperate mate.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:05 - Aug 14 with 3265 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:09 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

"and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991"

So who was killed by Mossad in Paris in 1991? Nobody, as far as we know. Corbyn did however change that date to 1992 in his statement yesterday. Mossad assassinated Atef Bseiso, a PLO terrorist they believe played a role in the Munich Olympic massacre, in Paris in 1992.

Now here is the memorial to the those killed in the 1985 bombing.

Corbyn, when holding the wreath is nowhere near this memorial. The memorial is nowhere near the area with the canopy where Corbyn is photographed several times. Both holding the wreath and joining in prayers.

The graves belong to Atef Bseiso, Hayel Abdel-Hamid, Salah Khalaf andFakhri al Omari.

That canopy structure is where Corbyn was standing when he was holding the wreath

and the grave behind the stone plaque is where the wreath ends up, with Corbyn standing by

Again, there is not one photograph of Corbyn holding a wreath by the monument to those killed in 1985

only photographs of him holding the wreath by the graves of terrorists, which is where the wreath ends up.

Please link me just one photo of him holding a wreath ny the monument to those killed in 1985.

edit. Are you still about Zed or have to gone back to Momentum HQ to get the latest instructions?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:30]

The Daily Mail really have a lot to answer for by placing an insert photo of one of the Munich terrorists over the picture of the cemetery. NONE OF THE TERRORISTS ARE BURIED THERE.

It’s deception like that which allows people with unhealthy obsessions like yourself to get carried away with these kinds of mistruths.

To be honest, I find it quite offensive and racist to label all Palestinians as terrorists, which is effectively what you’re doing here as there are no terrorists buried in this cemetery.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 13:11]

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:07 - Aug 14 with 3255 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:03 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Your reply is basically: "See that thing over there you are calling a duck Glassers? Well you may call it a duck, and even though it has webbed feet, feathers, a bill and it quacks, I have decided to call it a horse. Now you are a busted flash for calling it a duck Glassers. I am calling it a horse. See!!! I have won the internet Glassers. Bow down to the all knowing Dolly"

I bid you good day

And yet I'm the 6, sorry 3 year old?!

Well done Glassers. You've come out of this latest smear attempt looking great.

Good day to you too.

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:11 - Aug 14 with 3227 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:05 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

The Daily Mail really have a lot to answer for by placing an insert photo of one of the Munich terrorists over the picture of the cemetery. NONE OF THE TERRORISTS ARE BURIED THERE.

It’s deception like that which allows people with unhealthy obsessions like yourself to get carried away with these kinds of mistruths.

To be honest, I find it quite offensive and racist to label all Palestinians as terrorists, which is effectively what you’re doing here as there are no terrorists buried in this cemetery.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 13:11]

I look forward to Glassers' reply to this.

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:17 - Aug 14 with 3202 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:32 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

I think this whole time I've assumed that you realised this cemetery doesn't actually house graves for any of the terrorists that committed the crimes in Munich. Judging by this post, I should have known better.

The names you mention didn't commit the crimes, even if the Daily Mail picture you've shared does have one of the Munich killers in an insert. Typical of them, but you can do better.

Atef Bseiso was a PLO contact of the CIA and Israeli government. Although he was murdered in 1992, it's widely believed amongst Palestinians that he was murdered by another Palestinian faction due to his talks with Israel/USA in the pursuit of a peaceful resolution.

Salah Khalaf was killed in Tunisia, not connected to the 'Mossad killings'. There have been accusations from Israel that he was involved in Munich in some way or another. Nothing has ever actually been been proved.

Plus, Corbyn didn't lay a wreath beside the grave of Bseiso or Khalaf. The wreath was brought to the cemetery by delegates of the Tunisian president to pay respect to the victims of the 1985 Israeli bombing.

The people alongside Corbyn in the picture are high ranking Palestinian Authority officials from Ramallah. The Labour Friends of Israel visited their headquarters in Ramallah when in Israel recently.

Why are you putting so much energy into this?

"The wreath was brought to the cemetery by delegates of the Tunisian president to pay respect to the victims of the 1985 Israeli bombing".

Memorial to the victims of the 1985 bombing

Wreath in Corbyn's Hands

Corbyn looking at the wreath on one of the graves

Once again please show me a photo of Corbyn holding a wreath whilst standing in front of the memorial to those killed in the 1985 bombing. There must be one? Not even one photo of him by this memorial?

Only photos of him holding a wreath in front of the terrorists graves and a photo of him looking at the wreath once it had been placed on the terrorists grave.

If you can link a single photo of him holding a wreath ion front of the memorial to those killed in 1985 I will give a a wholesome apology.

Also, whilst you are at it, can you please link where wither J2, Stokie or I called you an anti semite. You made this accusation over 1 hours ago.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:21 - Aug 14 with 3201 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:17 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

"The wreath was brought to the cemetery by delegates of the Tunisian president to pay respect to the victims of the 1985 Israeli bombing".

Wreath in Corbyn's Hands

Once again please show me a photo of Corbyn holding a wreath whilst standing in front of the memorial to those killed in the 1985 bombing. There must be one? Not even one photo of him by this memorial?

Only photos of him holding a wreath in front of the terrorists graves and a photo of him looking at the wreath once it had been placed on the terrorists grave.

If you can link a single photo of him holding a wreath ion front of the memorial to those killed in 1985 I will give a a wholesome apology.

Also, whilst you are at it, can you please link where wither J2, Stokie or I called you an anti semite. You made this accusation over 1 hours ago.

And there we have it, ignorance in its purest form.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:21 - Aug 14 with 3194 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:05 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

Give it up Glassers.

He's 15 yards from the graves you claim are terrorists.

Zed is now saying there weren't even any terrorist graves in that place.

You are desperate mate.

He's not 15 yards away from the terrorists graves Dollers. He's less than three feet from them looking at the wreath that was previously in his hands.

The 15 yards accusation is the one from the Mail with regards to how far away he was from the memorial he said he'd come to visit. You have inadvertently proved my point

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:21 - Aug 14 with 3191 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:11 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

I'm not. It'll be the usual conflation of words, ideas, insinuations and misdirections. Plus the avoidance of very simple points as if by ignoring them they go away.

I know he'll never address my utterly fake and unfair Cameron smear because that's admitting to his own MO.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:28 - Aug 14 with 3165 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:21 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

And there we have it, ignorance in its purest form.

Once again:

There are only photos of him holding a wreath in front of the terrorists graves and a photo of him looking at the wreath once it had been placed on the terrorists grave.

Is that correct?

Can you link a single photo of him holding a wreath in front of the memorial to those killed in 1985?

I'd say no. But I'm sure you can prove me wrong.

Can you please link where wither J2, Stokie or I called you an anti semite. You made this accusation over 1 hours ago.

Again I'd say no but unless you are full of sh1t I am sure you will prove me wrong and link it.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:36 - Aug 14 with 3116 viewsGlasgowBlue

The 4 graves are On the left, Atef Bseiso, then Hayel Abdel-Hamid, then directly behind the plaque, Salah Khalaf, and on his right, Fakhri al Omari

Salah Khalaf is the founder of Black September, the organisation who carried out a number of vile terror attacks, including the Munich massacre.

Al Omari is commemorated by Fatah on their Facebook page

Translation

You seem to be taking everything Zed is saying at face value despite having a very poor grasp of the actual subject yourself.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 13:37]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:38 - Aug 14 with 3109 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:28 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Once again:

There are only photos of him holding a wreath in front of the terrorists graves and a photo of him looking at the wreath once it had been placed on the terrorists grave.

Is that correct?

Can you link a single photo of him holding a wreath in front of the memorial to those killed in 1985?

I'd say no. But I'm sure you can prove me wrong.

Can you please link where wither J2, Stokie or I called you an anti semite. You made this accusation over 1 hours ago.

Again I'd say no but unless you are full of sh1t I am sure you will prove me wrong and link it.

No, that is completely incorrect.

Can you please end this ridiculous cycle and either tell me which which of the Munich killers are buried in this cemetery, or admit that there are in fact, no terrorists buried there. The argument of how many yards away from the 1985 memorial he is at the precise moment the photo was taken is really desperate stuff, even for you.

I can't be bothered to go through the pages, but you called me an anti-semite on the "Corbyn is an existential threat to Jewish people" thread, plus threatened to report me to the GnasherJew Twitter account for my antisemitism. If you really need linked proof of this, I suggest you go and find it yourself. Any proof I present to you is ignored after all.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:56 - Aug 14 with 3065 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:38 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

No, that is completely incorrect.

Can you please end this ridiculous cycle and either tell me which which of the Munich killers are buried in this cemetery, or admit that there are in fact, no terrorists buried there. The argument of how many yards away from the 1985 memorial he is at the precise moment the photo was taken is really desperate stuff, even for you.

I can't be bothered to go through the pages, but you called me an anti-semite on the "Corbyn is an existential threat to Jewish people" thread, plus threatened to report me to the GnasherJew Twitter account for my antisemitism. If you really need linked proof of this, I suggest you go and find it yourself. Any proof I present to you is ignored after all.

Here is that thread.

A Corbyn led Government poses 'existential threat' to the Jewish communities by ElderGrizzly 26 Jul 2018 7:39
Hugely powerful statement this morning and I wonder how this is spun to be a Chuka plot.....

https://twitter.com/marcusdysch/status/1022182896805834752?s=21

You joined the thread on page 4 and my first interaction with you was with regards to Billy Bragg. Our interaction seemed reasonably civil. Although you got a little silly with your accusations against Luciana Berger.

I'm now on page seven and things seem to be fairly civil again.

One page 8 I asked you a series of questions which you didn't have the time to answer as you were going out and we wished each other a good weekend.

You made no further contribution to the thread.

So you have completely made up a pack of utter lies about J2, Stokie and now me. This doesn't reflect well on anything you have posted on here.

Another name change may be in order.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 13:59]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:03 - Aug 14 with 3054 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:36 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

The 4 graves are On the left, Atef Bseiso, then Hayel Abdel-Hamid, then directly behind the plaque, Salah Khalaf, and on his right, Fakhri al Omari

Salah Khalaf is the founder of Black September, the organisation who carried out a number of vile terror attacks, including the Munich massacre.

Translation

You seem to be taking everything Zed is saying at face value despite having a very poor grasp of the actual subject yourself.

And here is the actual article you're sharing a screenshot of. Note the absence of the poorly edited text to the right which has been doctored to say he was responsible for Munich:

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/16/world/confrontation-gulf-plo-suspicion-palest

Not one mention of Munich, but strangely enough, it does mention the internal dispute which is believed to actually be the reason he was killed. I did try to tell you about this.

That palwatch nonsense has absolutely zero credibility. It's literally edited the text of the original NYT article.

At least do your research before spouting about other people not having a clear grasp of the subject. How embarrassing.

So yeah, we're still waiting for you to prove that the Munich killers are buried in this cemetery.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:06 - Aug 14 with 3041 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:03 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

And here is the actual article you're sharing a screenshot of. Note the absence of the poorly edited text to the right which has been doctored to say he was responsible for Munich:

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/16/world/confrontation-gulf-plo-suspicion-palest

Not one mention of Munich, but strangely enough, it does mention the internal dispute which is believed to actually be the reason he was killed. I did try to tell you about this.

That palwatch nonsense has absolutely zero credibility. It's literally edited the text of the original NYT article.

At least do your research before spouting about other people not having a clear grasp of the subject. How embarrassing.

So yeah, we're still waiting for you to prove that the Munich killers are buried in this cemetery.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Salah-Khalaf

"Khalaf (by then using the nom de guerre AbÅ« Ê¿Iyāḍ) reportedly organized a group known as Black September, which conducted terrorist operations in Jordan and elsewhere. He was thought to have orchestrated a number of the group’s actions, including the killing of 11 Israelis at the 1972 Olympic Summer Games in Munich, West Germany"

Now until you are prepared to address the lies you have posted about J2, SB and I then I c an't be bothered to answer anything you post.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 14:08]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:20 - Aug 14 with 3013 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:36 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Translation

Also worth noting that the dubious 'translation' from the Fatah Facebook page doesn't include the dates which are clearly visible in the Arabic text (None of which are the year of the Munich massacre by the way).

I would question both the source and the actual translation here.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest Salah Khalaf had anything to do with the Black September group whatsoever apart from in this doctored screenshot you've just found on Google.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:28 - Aug 14 with 2992 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:06 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Salah-Khalaf

"Khalaf (by then using the nom de guerre AbÅ« Ê¿Iyāḍ) reportedly organized a group known as Black September, which conducted terrorist operations in Jordan and elsewhere. He was thought to have orchestrated a number of the group’s actions, including the killing of 11 Israelis at the 1972 Olympic Summer Games in Munich, West Germany"

Now until you are prepared to address the lies you have posted about J2, SB and I then I c an't be bothered to answer anything you post.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 14:08]

Hahaha

Changing the subject because you have no answers left and have been caught sharing completely fabricated gibberish?

As much as you want to see Corbyn worshipping terrorists, there are no terrorists buried in that cemetery. Even the Britannica link you've just shared says Salah Khalaf 'reportedly' was involved with Black September but I'm afraid that just isn't sufficient evidence to say he founded it or was responsible for the Munich massacre.

Now, either apologise for wasting everyone's time or go away.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:56 - Aug 14 with 2958 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I think You and Zed should get a room

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:22 - Aug 14 with 2910 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:56 - Aug 14 by StochesStotasBlewe

I think You and Zed should get a room

I feel sorry for Dolly. He lacks the intellectual capacity to become better informed on the subject so instead puts blind faith in a poster who is a proven liar.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:35 - Aug 14 with 2882 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:22 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

I feel sorry for Dolly. He lacks the intellectual capacity to become better informed on the subject so instead puts blind faith in a poster who is a proven liar.

You mean that I proved you to be a liar.

I assume the bottom of your Corbyn laid a wreath for terrorists barrel has been well and truly scraped now.

I think we can all put this one to bed now that we know facts have triumphed over Daily Mail tripe.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:47 - Aug 14 with 2855 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:35 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

You mean that I proved you to be a liar.

I assume the bottom of your Corbyn laid a wreath for terrorists barrel has been well and truly scraped now.

I think we can all put this one to bed now that we know facts have triumphed over Daily Mail tripe.

You are a proven liar. You accused J2, SB and then me of calling you an antisesmite. You even said what thread it was on.

I linked the thread and there is no such accusation against you by any of us. Therefore you are a liar. Until you admit to that then there is nothing more to be said.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 15:48]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:08 - Aug 14 with 2821 viewsBenters2

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:17 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Wreath in Corbyn's Hands

Shame he doesn’t honour dear old Blighty s war dead
I see The Maximum Leader on 16:14 - Aug 14 with 2806 viewsClapham_Junction

I see The Maximum Leader on 16:08 - Aug 14 by Benters2

Shame he doesn’t honour dear old Blighty s war dead

What do you think he's doing here in 2013?

http://archive.islingtontribune.com/news/2013/nov/remembrance-day-veterans-frien
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024