Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46199 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:29 - Aug 14 with 2137 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:18 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

Why would you say that to him, if not to insinuate that he is antisemitic?

It's pretty obvious what you were getting at.

And you're only banging on about this to SWERVE the uncomfortable truth coming your way, that there are no terrorists buried at that cemetery.

Oh dear.

So who fabricated all this, the Daily Fail you so eagerly linked to, or Tory Central Office?

CemetaryGate has more holes in it than SpyGate.

Because our friend Banksy in the last couple of months has repeated an antisemitic trope by comparing the current Israeli government’s policies to that of the Nazis. He has said that the Jewish people do not have the right to self determination and continue to reserve the right to say that. He has referred to the sate of Israel as “your lot” to a non Israeli Jewish poster. And he has demanded evidence that a 4th trope is not true, that Jews don’t “exercise undue influence in organisations, the government, the media, finance and your life” before being able to decide one way or another.

He has not denied any of this. But I think you are confusing Banksy for you mate zed.

With regards to cemetrygate.

We Jezza originally said he was laying a wreath at the memorial to those killed by Israeli bombs in 1985 and that was what the photos published showed. However, and I hate to do this to you Dollers but photos have now been released that show the wreath laying at the 1985 memorial. Jezza at best is participant standing at the back.

See. The memorial clearly states 1985.

The photos he claimed were of him laying a wreath at the memorial to the people who were killed in 1985 is actually the graves of 4 Palestinian terrorists, who of whom were members of Black September who carried out the Munich massacre.

If I was as childish as you my friend I would now say game set and match.

edit. And you'll forgive me if I go home now.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:32]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:30 - Aug 14 with 2137 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:17 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

A terror attack like the Munich massacre isn't limited to the foot soldiers who carried it out.

No you can be suspected by the Israeli state of involvement and then be assassinated!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:36 - Aug 14 with 2120 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:20 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

HERE WE GO, PLOT TWIST!

FFS. The founder and leader of Black September and the man who planned the Munich massacre is buried there.

You are saying that Bobby Robson had nothing to do with ius winning the FA cup because he never kicked a ball on the pitch at Wembley.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:39 - Aug 14 with 2091 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:11 - Aug 14 by giant_stow

Just so I'm clear, is this the crux of Zed and GB's sub-debate about whether there were terrorists buried there? ie that the people who are thought to have done Munich were never tried?

No, the point is that the people who committed the Munich massacre are buried in Libya/elsewhere and are not buried in this cemetery. The only real connection is that people who are Palestinian are buried there, some with connections to the PLO. The PLO is a legitimate group and were not behind Munich.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:40]

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:40 - Aug 14 with 2109 viewspickles110564

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:36 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

FFS. The founder and leader of Black September and the man who planned the Munich massacre is buried there.

You are saying that Bobby Robson had nothing to do with ius winning the FA cup because he never kicked a ball on the pitch at Wembley.

You should not bring Sir Bobby into this please could you use another analogy please?
I see The Maximum Leader on 18:40 - Aug 14 with 2104 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:29 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Because our friend Banksy in the last couple of months has repeated an antisemitic trope by comparing the current Israeli government’s policies to that of the Nazis. He has said that the Jewish people do not have the right to self determination and continue to reserve the right to say that. He has referred to the sate of Israel as “your lot” to a non Israeli Jewish poster. And he has demanded evidence that a 4th trope is not true, that Jews don’t “exercise undue influence in organisations, the government, the media, finance and your life” before being able to decide one way or another.

He has not denied any of this. But I think you are confusing Banksy for you mate zed.

We Jezza originally said he was laying a wreath at the memorial to those killed by Israeli bombs in 1985 and that was what the photos published showed. However, and I hate to do this to you Dollers but photos have now been released that show the wreath laying at the 1985 memorial. Jezza at best is participant standing at the back.

The photos he claimed were of him laying a wreath at the memorial to the people who were killed in 1985 is actually the graves of 4 Palestinian terrorists, who of whom were members of Black September who carried out the Munich massacre.

Zed has already proved there are no terrorists buried there (or at least not the ones who carried out Munich).

You've twisted and swerved so many times you don't know if you're coming or going. Well the answer is 'going' of course. Once Glassers has been proved wrong he always seems to get busy somewhere else...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:43 - Aug 14 with 2079 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:40 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

Zed has already proved there are no terrorists buried there (or at least not the ones who carried out Munich).

You've twisted and swerved so many times you don't know if you're coming or going. Well the answer is 'going' of course. Once Glassers has been proved wrong he always seems to get busy somewhere else...

I haven't twisted anything and zed proved nothing. The founder of Black September is buried there.

In fairness mate I have been on here all day with this. You can allow me the journey home can't you?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:46]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:43 - Aug 14 with 2083 viewslowhouseblue

it's as if corbyn has been fibbing isn't it. and now his apologists are trying to throw up a cloud of confusion by denying who is buried there. and all he does with all his inconsistencies and evasions is keep the story on the front page. his best bet would have been to stick to the version where he said he did lay a wreath but he had no idea who he was laying it for. that's the mild stupidity defence. or he could have gone back to his original 2014 morning star version when he said it was a wreath for the plo terrorists. that's the stuff you, I don't care defence. but the i can't remember what i did despite seeing the photos defence (aka the ernest saunders) is the weakest of the lot. the best bit has been his apologists running with stories which are then undermined by what corbyn himself says / has said / is in the process of switching to.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:44]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:43 - Aug 14 with 2078 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:36 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

First it was the people who carried out the terror attack... now it's the bloke who, according to you, 'planned' it? How do you know he planned it?

If you have to change your story it shows you're on dodgy ground.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:44 - Aug 14 with 2052 viewsZedRodgers

“The photos he claimed were of him laying a wreath at the memorial to the people who were killed in 1985 is actually the graves of 4 Palestinian terrorists, who of whom were members of Black September who carried out the Munich massacre.”

How are you still saying this so confidently?

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:47 - Aug 14 with 2038 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:43 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

I haven't twisted anything and zed proved nothing. The founder of Black September is buried there.

In fairness mate I have been on here all day with this. You can allow me the journey home can't you?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:46]

Complete fabrication.

It’s clear to see in black and white a couple of pages back that your only evidence for this is a doctored image of a NYT article. I really can’t believe you’re still saying this.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 18:49]

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:48 - Aug 14 with 2046 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:43 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

First it was the people who carried out the terror attack... now it's the bloke who, according to you, 'planned' it? How do you know he planned it?

Have you ever thought how being an apologist for an anti semite and terrorist supporter makes you look Dolly?

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:04 - Aug 14 with 2012 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:48 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Have you ever thought how being an apologist for an anti semite and terrorist supporter makes you look Dolly?

No more than you have thought about how your lies and smears affect UK politics rather than policies.

This article has some interesting comments underneath.
https://www.independent.co.uk/infact/jeremy-corbyn-munich-massacre-terrorists-an

This one in particular;

To me it is worrying either way. On the one hand if true (and the exact points I mention below match), then there could be a problem for JC, but if not true this implies that Bibi along with the Daily Mail are duping the British public. Either case it's not great.

Looking at this objectively, I've just seen his (JC's) interview with C4 regarding the event. He claims he attended an event where he along with others, including former US officials honoured the dead who had undergone an Israeli airstrike. The ruler of the country was there, other officials were there. The pictures show JC near a wreath and under a red roofed shelter. Also in the same graveyard others laid a wreath for the bombers.

The Daily Mail investigative pictures show the memorial at a location without a red covered area, or so it seems. The other pictures are carefully taken but don't replicate the angle and directions taken at the time of the original 2014 JC images. Instead pictures of similar looking graves are taken but the background land marks are not taken, only a sheltered covering. The Daily Mail leaves the rest to the readers and picture viewers imagination. Oddly the initial thought does suggest that they are the same location, but closer inspection doesn't. I'd like to see more evidence than this.

- How big is the graveyard?
- How many red covered areas are there?
- The DM needs to take picture exactly where JC was
- The DM needs to state as such with referenced background markers
- Even better further images from the event might even help

It should be the job of the investigative photo journalist to replicate the scene. They haven't and the images are left to the readers to interpret which in this case as corroborative images go, they are not great. For any Tunisians out there, could you please get pictures of the graveyard? Let us know the exact location of this and name of the graveyard - also the images in the exact location would be good.

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:21 - Aug 14 with 1980 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:43 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

You really need to read what posted Dollars. I have been entirely consistent with regards to the involvement these people had with Black September and the Munich massacre. Here are all my comments on the subject on the subject:

"Jeremy Corbyn has said he was present but not involved at a wreath-laying for individuals behind the group that carried out the Munich Olympic massacre, a partial admission that has led to a row with Israel’s prime minister"

“The 1992 refers to Atef Bseiso, a Black September operative assassinated in 1992 because of involvement in Munich”.

“So that’s clarity this. Corbyn Admits he was there for the commemoration of the Black September terrorists ( he corrects the date from 1991 in the Morning Star article to 1992), but claims he 'wasn't actually involved in the wreath laying, even though there are numerous photographs of him carrying the wreath”.

“The PLO's liaison officer Atef Bseiso - accused of involvement in the 1972 Munich Olympics massacre - was killed in Paris in 1992”.

"Khalaf (by then using the nom de guerre AbÅ« Ê¿Iyāḍ) reportedly organized a group known as Black September, which conducted terrorist operations in Jordan and elsewhere. He was thought to have orchestrated a number of the group’s actions, including the killing of 11 Israelis at the 1972 Olympic Summer Games in Munich, West Germany"

“Salah Khalaf is the founder of Black September, the organisation who carried out a number of vile terror attacks, including the Munich massacre”.

“Just as there is no record of David Cameron laying a wreath in honour of Palestinian terrorists who conspired with German Neo Nazis to castrate and murder 11 innocent Olympians.

“FFS. The founder and leader of Black September and the man who planned the Munich massacre is buried there”.

“4 Palestinian terrorists, who of whom were members of Black September who carried out the Munich massacre. “

“Two members of Black September are buried there. Including the founder and planner of the Munich massacre”.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 19:22]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:25 - Aug 14 with 1971 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:04 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

No more than you have thought about how your lies and smears affect UK politics rather than policies.

This article has some interesting comments underneath.
https://www.independent.co.uk/infact/jeremy-corbyn-munich-massacre-terrorists-an

This one in particular;

To me it is worrying either way. On the one hand if true (and the exact points I mention below match), then there could be a problem for JC, but if not true this implies that Bibi along with the Daily Mail are duping the British public. Either case it's not great.

Looking at this objectively, I've just seen his (JC's) interview with C4 regarding the event. He claims he attended an event where he along with others, including former US officials honoured the dead who had undergone an Israeli airstrike. The ruler of the country was there, other officials were there. The pictures show JC near a wreath and under a red roofed shelter. Also in the same graveyard others laid a wreath for the bombers.

The Daily Mail investigative pictures show the memorial at a location without a red covered area, or so it seems. The other pictures are carefully taken but don't replicate the angle and directions taken at the time of the original 2014 JC images. Instead pictures of similar looking graves are taken but the background land marks are not taken, only a sheltered covering. The Daily Mail leaves the rest to the readers and picture viewers imagination. Oddly the initial thought does suggest that they are the same location, but closer inspection doesn't. I'd like to see more evidence than this.

- How big is the graveyard?
- How many red covered areas are there?
- The DM needs to take picture exactly where JC was
- The DM needs to state as such with referenced background markers
- Even better further images from the event might even help

It should be the job of the investigative photo journalist to replicate the scene. They haven't and the images are left to the readers to interpret which in this case as corroborative images go, they are not great. For any Tunisians out there, could you please get pictures of the graveyard? Let us know the exact location of this and name of the graveyard - also the images in the exact location would be good.

Images, location and names are in here had you bothered tom read it in the first placer. Jezza has admitted to being there now anyway so you are fighting a lost cause. I really am finished with this for a while. I think I've done a fair shift on it today you aren't going to bother reading anything that doesn't suit your narrative.

I'll leave you to continue calling a duck a horse. Good day.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 19:36]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 1947 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:48 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

100% definitely no conflation here!

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:40 - Aug 14 with 1945 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:21 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

You really need to read what posted Dollars. I have been entirely consistent with regards to the involvement these people had with Black September and the Munich massacre. Here are all my comments on the subject on the subject:

"Jeremy Corbyn has said he was present but not involved at a wreath-laying for individuals behind the group that carried out the Munich Olympic massacre, a partial admission that has led to a row with Israel’s prime minister"

“The 1992 refers to Atef Bseiso, a Black September operative assassinated in 1992 because of involvement in Munich”.

“So that’s clarity this. Corbyn Admits he was there for the commemoration of the Black September terrorists ( he corrects the date from 1991 in the Morning Star article to 1992), but claims he 'wasn't actually involved in the wreath laying, even though there are numerous photographs of him carrying the wreath”.

“The PLO's liaison officer Atef Bseiso - accused of involvement in the 1972 Munich Olympics massacre - was killed in Paris in 1992”.

"Khalaf (by then using the nom de guerre AbÅ« Ê¿Iyāḍ) reportedly organized a group known as Black September, which conducted terrorist operations in Jordan and elsewhere. He was thought to have orchestrated a number of the group’s actions, including the killing of 11 Israelis at the 1972 Olympic Summer Games in Munich, West Germany"

“Salah Khalaf is the founder of Black September, the organisation who carried out a number of vile terror attacks, including the Munich massacre”.

“Just as there is no record of David Cameron laying a wreath in honour of Palestinian terrorists who conspired with German Neo Nazis to castrate and murder 11 innocent Olympians.

“FFS. The founder and leader of Black September and the man who planned the Munich massacre is buried there”.

“4 Palestinian terrorists, who of whom were members of Black September who carried out the Munich massacre. “

“Two members of Black September are buried there. Including the founder and planner of the Munich massacre”.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 19:22]

In a world where 'reportedly' and 'thought to' is enough to be assassinated!
#stickywicketglassers

COYB
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 19:42]

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:45 - Aug 14 with 1937 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:25 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Images, location and names are in here had you bothered tom read it in the first placer. Jezza has admitted to being there now anyway so you are fighting a lost cause. I really am finished with this for a while. I think I've done a fair shift on it today you aren't going to bother reading anything that doesn't suit your narrative.

And you have totally ignored what I posted in order to post the same stuff you've posted countless times.

I'll ask one thing;
Why haven't the Daily Fail taken pictures from the exact same angle as the earlier photo? As professional journalists you'd think that would be no.1 on the list!?

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:01 - Aug 14 with 1920 viewsElderGrizzly

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:25 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

The quite repugnant Andrew Bridgen has now reported JC to the PSC

https://news.sky.com/story/tory-mp-demands-sleaze-probe-into-jeremy-corbyns-wrea
I see The Maximum Leader on 20:50 - Aug 14 with 1887 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 19:45 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

And you have totally ignored what I posted in order to post the same stuff you've posted countless times.

I'll ask one thing;
Why haven't the Daily Fail taken pictures from the exact same angle as the earlier photo? As professional journalists you'd think that would be no.1 on the list!?

OK. Corbyn has now admitted that he laid the wreath where the DM said he did. So we can move on from that. He did lay the wreath in front of the graves as pictured by the DM. That is no longer up for debate. Unless you are now calling Corbyn a liar.

We also know that one of the 4 graves where Corbyn laid the wreath was for Atef Bseiso who was shot by Mossad in Paris in 1992. Corbyn wrote in the Morning Star after the wreath laying that the event was to commemorate both those killed when Israel bombed the PLO headquarters in Tunis in 1985 AND "others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991". Now he did clarify that yesterday and said it was 1992 and not 1991 as he had originally written.

So again we can accept this as Corbyn has confirmed it. Again, unless you think Corbyn is a liar then this is now also a fact.

So he laid the wreath at the graves that the DM said he had and one of those graves contain the remains of Atef Bseiso. Both confirmed by Corbyn.

But to you, both facts are irrelevant as you support Zed's position that none of the graves, including that of Atef Bseiso, belongs to anyone involved in the Munich massacre. So Dolly and Zed win. Glassers is a busted flush. Is that about where we are? Yes?

But here is the problem. A year ago when Jezza was questioned about the wreath laying by the Board of Deputies, his spokesman said, and I quote, “Jeremy Corbyn condemns the Munich massacre and its perpetrators, and that what he was attending was not anything to do with perpetrator Atef Bseiso, but an event to commemorate the 1985 bombing of the PLO headquarters,”

So you understand my problem.

Corbyn has confirmed he was involved in laying a wreath by the graves of 4 Palestinians but the defence is that none of the people in the graves were involved in the Munich massacre. But a year ago Corbyn's spokesman was calling one of those buried there, Atef Bseiso, a perpetrator of the Munich massacre.

I know it sounds like Corbyn and his team are making it up as they go along but is there any chance you can square that one for me before I go to the pub in the next fifteen minutes? If not I can wait until the morning. I'm sure Jezza will have changed his story again.

Cheers Dollers xx
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 20:53]

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:59 - Aug 14 with 1867 viewsSeablu

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:50 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

OK. Corbyn has now admitted that he laid the wreath where the DM said he did. So we can move on from that. He did lay the wreath in front of the graves as pictured by the DM. That is no longer up for debate. Unless you are now calling Corbyn a liar.

We also know that one of the 4 graves where Corbyn laid the wreath was for Atef Bseiso who was shot by Mossad in Paris in 1992. Corbyn wrote in the Morning Star after the wreath laying that the event was to commemorate both those killed when Israel bombed the PLO headquarters in Tunis in 1985 AND "others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991". Now he did clarify that yesterday and said it was 1992 and not 1991 as he had originally written.

So again we can accept this as Corbyn has confirmed it. Again, unless you think Corbyn is a liar then this is now also a fact.

So he laid the wreath at the graves that the DM said he had and one of those graves contain the remains of Atef Bseiso. Both confirmed by Corbyn.

But to you, both facts are irrelevant as you support Zed's position that none of the graves, including that of Atef Bseiso, belongs to anyone involved in the Munich massacre. So Dolly and Zed win. Glassers is a busted flush. Is that about where we are? Yes?

But here is the problem. A year ago when Jezza was questioned about the wreath laying by the Board of Deputies, his spokesman said, and I quote, “Jeremy Corbyn condemns the Munich massacre and its perpetrators, and that what he was attending was not anything to do with perpetrator Atef Bseiso, but an event to commemorate the 1985 bombing of the PLO headquarters,”

Corbyn has confirmed he was involved in laying a wreath by the graves of 4 Palestinians but the defence is that none of the people in the graves were involved in the Munich massacre. But a year ago Corbyn's spokesman was calling one of those buried there, Atef Bseiso, a perpetrator of the Munich massacre.

I know it sounds like Corbyn and his team are making it up as they go along but is there any chance you can square that one for me before I go to the pub in the next fifteen minutes? If not I can wait until the morning. I'm sure Jezza will have changed his story again.

Cheers Dollers xx

Do you actually have a job and a life outside of an anonymous football forum?
There must be better places for you to peddle this constant tiresome one upmanship.
I see The Maximum Leader on 21:27 - Aug 14 with 1846 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:50 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Cheers Dollers xx

1. Your quotes are taken out of context. Why did the spokesman describe Beseiso as a perpetrator? Was he fed that name and just responded in kind? Was it thus an error?

2. I have read Beseiso's Wiki page. Where is the evidence he was a perpetrator of the attack? The best you've got is "Shavit was personally convinced Bseiso was implicated in the Munich attack." Not really enough is it?

Also, THIS is the latest, posted up on The Guardian's website 30 mins ago as I write. Everything is explained succinctly. There was no supporting of terrorists by Corbyn.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/14/labour-calls-claims-about-corby

I shall enjoy reading your apology when I have my breakfast.

I see The Maximum Leader on 22:44 - Aug 14 with 1792 viewsZedRodgers

Once again and hopefully for the final time, there are no terrorists or people connected to the Munich massacre buried in this cemetery.

If you really want to continue saying that Corbyn was there to commemorate the Black September group or the Munich massacre, then there's not much any of us can do. I've tried to make you aware of the facts. I understand it must be difficult to accept when you've got national newspapers running with headlines of "Jeremy Corbyn: I did attend wreath ceremony for Munich killers" (The Times), or the Mail tactically inserting pictures of the actual terrorists over images of the cemetery. Unfortunately, you have to actually do some reading beyond this to uncover the reality of it all.

There are simply no concrete connections between the Munich massacre and any of the people buried in the cemetery in Tunis. I think the photoshopped article you embarrassingly tried to share earlier as your 'evidence' speaks volumes.

With regards to your new central point, Atef Bseiso, he may have allegedly been killed by Mossad agents in 1992, but his connection to Black September, let alone Munich is mere speculation. As I mentioned earlier, there are a lot of credible sources from within the PLO that believe Bseiso was actually murdered by another Palestinian faction due to him being a key contact with the CIA and other western governments. CIA agent Robert Baer, who he was meant to be meeting he day after he died, thinks the actual reason for the alleged Mossad killing based on "the growing international recognition of the PLO, arising in part from the organisation's links with key Western intelligence agencies." - No mention of Munich, and this is directly from a CIA official. Another theory is that it was a revenge killing by the right wing Jewish group Kahane Chai for the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane.

No matter which aspect of your argument you unravel, it all leads back to the fact that there are no terrorists buried in this cemetery. So it really doesn't matter which square yard of it Corbyn laid the fkcing wreath in.

I really do think you should stop calling people terrorists just because they are Palestinian now. You have moved the goalposts multiple times now and you just need to accept that you have been misled and move on.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 22:52 - Aug 14 with 1789 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 21:27 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

1. Your quotes are taken out of context. Why did the spokesman describe Beseiso as a perpetrator? Was he fed that name and just responded in kind? Was it thus an error?

2. I have read Beseiso's Wiki page. Where is the evidence he was a perpetrator of the attack? The best you've got is "Shavit was personally convinced Bseiso was implicated in the Munich attack." Not really enough is it?

Also, THIS is the latest, posted up on The Guardian's website 30 mins ago as I write. Everything is explained succinctly. There was no supporting of terrorists by Corbyn.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/aug/14/labour-calls-claims-about-corby

I shall enjoy reading your apology when I have my breakfast.

Shame about the result tonight but a I suppose if a I don’t answer your post you will no doubt accuse me of swerving. Soooooooo.......

“None of those who carried out the Munich massacre are buried in the Palestinian cemetery at Tunis”

What a completely disingenuous statement from Labour. Claiming Atef Bseiso was not involved in the Munich Massacre because he wasn't physically there is like claiming Osama Bin Laden wasn't involved in the 9/11 attacks because he never left his cave in Afghanistan.

It’s also no coincidence that this latest piece has come from his team. Corbyn himself went missing for the past two weeks when the antisemitism problem hit the news again and he won’t sit down with a Paxman, Neil or any other serious journalist to answer any question on this subject. His team are having to create an entire alternate reality on his behalf and hope the cult followers lap it up. Which judging by your attitude it is working as planned.

This latest explanation that you have linked bears absolutely no relation to what Corbyn has been actually saying himself in his various on the spot interviews. It’s directly contradictory.

It’s desperate propaganda straight from the Trump playbook. Designed to appeal to his base whilst completely ignoring facts.

Unless anything new in this sorry episode comes to light I see little point in engaging with you further on it. You have your view, which you are perfectly entitled to hold, and I have mine. That’s about it really. Good night.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:15 - Aug 14 with 1762 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 22:52 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

Shame about the result tonight but a I suppose if a I don’t answer your post you will no doubt accuse me of swerving. Soooooooo.......

“None of those who carried out the Munich massacre are buried in the Palestinian cemetery at Tunis”

What a completely disingenuous statement from Labour. Claiming Atef Bseiso was not involved in the Munich Massacre because he wasn't physically there is like claiming Osama Bin Laden wasn't involved in the 9/11 attacks because he never left his cave in Afghanistan.

It’s also no coincidence that this latest piece has come from his team. Corbyn himself went missing for the past two weeks when the antisemitism problem hit the news again and he won’t sit down with a Paxman, Neil or any other serious journalist to answer any question on this subject. His team are having to create an entire alternate reality on his behalf and hope the cult followers lap it up. Which judging by your attitude it is working as planned.

This latest explanation that you have linked bears absolutely no relation to what Corbyn has been actually saying himself in his various on the spot interviews. It’s directly contradictory.

It’s desperate propaganda straight from the Trump playbook. Designed to appeal to his base whilst completely ignoring facts.

Unless anything new in this sorry episode comes to light I see little point in engaging with you further on it. You have your view, which you are perfectly entitled to hold, and I have mine. That’s about it really. Good night.

"Claiming Atef Bseiso was not involved in the Munich Massacre because he wasn't physically there is like claiming Osama Bin Laden wasn't involved in the 9/11 attacks because he never left his cave in Afghanistan."

It would be if Beseiso were the leader who orchestrated that attack. Except there is no evidence he had anything to do with it.

You're clutching at straws. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024