Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46229 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:19 - Aug 15 with 1861 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:30 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

So there we have it. Stand up against antisemitism and support for terrorists and you are automatically a Tory.

At no point in this thread have you stood up against antisemitism or support for terrorism. That is clearly not your objective here.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:32 - Aug 15 with 1778 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:46 - Aug 15 by CoachRob

The argument is about hard right media smearing Jeremy Corbyn with visiting the graves of the Munich terrorists as set out in the Daily Mail. How many of the eight terrorists are buried at this site in Tunis?

As a hard right supporter I would have thought rule of law would have been paramount for you. How many of those buried at this site have been convicted of terrorist offences?

Should the Queen have laid a wreath at Amritsar?

So it’s moved on from he was laying a wreath in front of a memorial to those killed in 1985 as we now have photos of that particular ceremony. And we now accept the Mail’s story, as Jezza has confined, that he was “involved” in the laying if a wreath at the graves of Atef Bseiso and three others (more detail on those three later if you want but we will concentrate on Atef Bseiso for now. He could hardly deny this in the end as the photos place him there.

So we have now moved on to whether Atef Bseiso and any of the other three were involved in the Munich massacre. Would that be correct?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 12:38]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:38 - Aug 15 with 1845 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:32 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

So it’s moved on from he was laying a wreath in front of a memorial to those killed in 1985 as we now have photos of that particular ceremony. And we now accept the Mail’s story, as Jezza has confined, that he was “involved” in the laying if a wreath at the graves of Atef Bseiso and three others (more detail on those three later if you want but we will concentrate on Atef Bseiso for now. He could hardly deny this in the end as the photos place him there.

So we have now moved on to whether Atef Bseiso and any of the other three were involved in the Munich massacre. Would that be correct?

"Cameron welcomes man who funded Munich massacre to Number 10"

We haven't moved anywhere.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:42 - Aug 15 with 1742 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:38 - Aug 15 by Darth_Koont

"Cameron welcomes man who funded Munich massacre to Number 10"

We haven't moved anywhere.

So you are now and stage 5 and are using an example completely without context.

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 15 Aug 2018 9:47
Which stage have we reached now?
1. SMEAR!
2. Distortion of truth.
3. True, but misinterpreted.
4. True and correct, but.....,....Israel
5. True, correct, and bad; but THE TORIES have done WORSE.
6. SHUT UP because The People desperately need a Labour victory.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:44 - Aug 15 with 1813 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:42 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

So you are now and stage 5 and are using an example completely without context.

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 15 Aug 2018 9:47
Which stage have we reached now?
1. SMEAR!
2. Distortion of truth.
3. True, but misinterpreted.
4. True and correct, but.....,....Israel
5. True, correct, and bad; but THE TORIES have done WORSE.
6. SHUT UP because The People desperately need a Labour victory.

Try and answer what I've repeatedly asked you about the use of facts and word to create a narrative.

Why can't you?

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:49 - Aug 15 with 1706 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:44 - Aug 15 by Darth_Koont

Try and answer what I've repeatedly asked you about the use of facts and word to create a narrative.

Why can't you?

I answered you yesterday

Here

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 14 Aug 2018 11:53
Elected leaders of countries meet all sorts of unsavoury politicians. What they tend to do, in the name of peace, is to meet with both sides involved in any conflict.

Corbyn has a history of only ever meeting one side. The side he supports.

Unless you can find a photograph or reference of him laying a wreath to the Israeli victims of Hamas or standing for a minute's silence in honour of dead members of loyalist paramilitary groups.

I'm sure you can link both pretty quickly can't you?

And here

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 14 Aug 2018 12:21
I addressed your point.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/438692/4055810/i-see-the-maximum-leader/#post4055810

I't like saying "well John Major met the IRA"

Yes. And he met members of the loyalist paramilitaries as the British Prime Minister trying to negotiate a peace process. There is no record of John Major attending an IRA event and standing for a minute's silence for IRA members killed whilst trying to blow up a Police station. There is no record of John Major staying after that minute's silence that he is always happy to honour those who died fighting for a united Ireland.

Just as there is no record of David Cameron laying a wreath in honour of Palestinian terrorists who conspired with German Neo Nazis to castrate and murder 11 innocent Olympians.

You can try and spin it as much as you want DK. Maybe you have said it so many times you actually believe it.

If you can’t see the difference between the leader of our country meeting representatives from both sides of a conflict in an attempt to broker a peace deal and a backbench no mark who has spent his life cosying up to the enemies of the UK, and the west in general, only ever speaking to one side of the argument he supports with a pattern of behaviour that has seen him support anti semites, holocaust deniers, blood libellers and terrorists, then you are either extremely disingenuous or extremely thick.

Which is it DK?

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:55 - Aug 15 with 1751 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:49 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

I answered you yesterday

Here

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 14 Aug 2018 11:53
Elected leaders of countries meet all sorts of unsavoury politicians. What they tend to do, in the name of peace, is to meet with both sides involved in any conflict.

Corbyn has a history of only ever meeting one side. The side he supports.

Unless you can find a photograph or reference of him laying a wreath to the Israeli victims of Hamas or standing for a minute's silence in honour of dead members of loyalist paramilitary groups.

I'm sure you can link both pretty quickly can't you?

And here

I see The Maximum Leader by GlasgowBlue 14 Aug 2018 12:21
I addressed your point.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/438692/4055810/i-see-the-maximum-leader/#post4055810

I't like saying "well John Major met the IRA"

Yes. And he met members of the loyalist paramilitaries as the British Prime Minister trying to negotiate a peace process. There is no record of John Major attending an IRA event and standing for a minute's silence for IRA members killed whilst trying to blow up a Police station. There is no record of John Major staying after that minute's silence that he is always happy to honour those who died fighting for a united Ireland.

Just as there is no record of David Cameron laying a wreath in honour of Palestinian terrorists who conspired with German Neo Nazis to castrate and murder 11 innocent Olympians.

You can try and spin it as much as you want DK. Maybe you have said it so many times you actually believe it.

If you can’t see the difference between the leader of our country meeting representatives from both sides of a conflict in an attempt to broker a peace deal and a backbench no mark who has spent his life cosying up to the enemies of the UK, and the west in general, only ever speaking to one side of the argument he supports with a pattern of behaviour that has seen him support anti semites, holocaust deniers, blood libellers and terrorists, then you are either extremely disingenuous or extremely thick.

Which is it DK?

No, that's the only way you can respond to this. You're deliberately evading talking about words and facts being used to create an unfair insinuation.

"Cameron welcomes man who funded Munich Massacre to Number 10". Can you see how factually correct but utterly unfair that is as an insinuation? Or do you think it's right and fair?

Sorry to go all Paxman but just answer the question.

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:59 - Aug 15 with 1673 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:55 - Aug 15 by Darth_Koont

No, that's the only way you can respond to this. You're deliberately evading talking about words and facts being used to create an unfair insinuation.

"Cameron welcomes man who funded Munich Massacre to Number 10". Can you see how factually correct but utterly unfair that is as an insinuation? Or do you think it's right and fair?

Sorry to go all Paxman but just answer the question.

And again you strip those words of all context. Cameron welcomed him as he did Bibi. A world leader engaging in a peace process. Corbyn went out of his way to lay a wreath in the grave of one of the masterminds of the Munich massacre. He didn't then balance that iup by laying a wreath on the graves of any of those athletes killed in Munich.

Is there any chance you will address the points I made in my post? If not the you may as well put me back on ignore as you only ever want a one sided debate.

I'm still edging towards disingenuous rather than thick btw as I am sure you know exactly what you are doing.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 13:01]

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:04 - Aug 15 with 1713 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:59 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

And again you strip those words of all context. Cameron welcomed him as he did Bibi. A world leader engaging in a peace process. Corbyn went out of his way to lay a wreath in the grave of one of the masterminds of the Munich massacre. He didn't then balance that iup by laying a wreath on the graves of any of those athletes killed in Munich.

Is there any chance you will address the points I made in my post? If not the you may as well put me back on ignore as you only ever want a one sided debate.

I'm still edging towards disingenuous rather than thick btw as I am sure you know exactly what you are doing.

"Stripped those words of all context"

It's not an answer but we're finally getting somewhere. So you agree by taking context out that words and facts can be used to create an unfair insinuation or indeed narrative?

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:20 - Aug 15 with 1643 viewsimsureazzure

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:34 - Aug 15 by ZedRodgers

I can see how it looks and that's why I've tried to offer you a perspective beyond the misleading Daily Mail story.

I just think it's a shame people are fuelling their unhealthy obsessions with distorted facts.

You clearly don't have the gravitas to listen to the facts and you're happy to backtrack on it all by saying I'm just blindly shouting SMEAR. It's so childish.

'people are fuelling their unhealthy obsessions' Oh the fekin irony.
I see The Maximum Leader on 13:22 - Aug 15 with 1633 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:20 - Aug 15 by imsureazzure

'people are fuelling their unhealthy obsessions' Oh the fekin irony.

Double irony.

Damn, triple irony.

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:23 - Aug 15 with 1624 viewsimsureazzure

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:04 - Aug 15 by Darth_Koont

"Stripped those words of all context"

It's not an answer but we're finally getting somewhere. So you agree by taking context out that words and facts can be used to create an unfair insinuation or indeed narrative?

Do you believe that JC was correct in completing the Muslim brotherhood salute?
I see The Maximum Leader on 13:25 - Aug 15 with 1614 viewsimsureazzure

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:23 - Aug 15 by imsureazzure

Shall I accept that as a yes?
I see The Maximum Leader on 13:28 - Aug 15 with 1604 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:23 - Aug 15 by imsureazzure

Shhh.

I appreciate you're trying to help GB out by another diversion but we're getting closer to the point here.

Post a link somewhere so I can see what you're talking about.

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:28 - Aug 15 with 1585 viewsZedRodgers

A bit rich to ask someone else to address your points when you've completely ignored my last two posts, which were directly to you. If you still expect to be taken seriously in this thread with comments like "Corbyn went out of his way to lay a wreath in the grave of one of the masterminds of the Munich massacre", you need to address the points you have chosen to ignore in my previous two posts.

To me, it seems you have run out of steam and can no longer defend the reasons behind the blind obsession which has lead you into this hole. Disagree? - Answer my previous two posts and don't respond to this with some kind of new fluff.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:29 - Aug 15 with 1588 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:25 - Aug 15 by imsureazzure

Shall I accept that as a yes?

Haha! You give me 2 minutes to reply!??!!

You're sh!t at this.

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:41 - Aug 15 with 1540 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:32 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

I missed this. No, it hasn't "moved on". The fact that the reason he was there was to commemorate those that died on October 1st 1985 remains and is the main point here. That's why he was there on October 1st believe it or not.

We've only moved on to Atef Bseiso because you continued to say a wreath was laid for the terrorists behind Munich after I explained how there was no connection to those who are buried there. Page 16 and you still can't back it up, the onus is on you to do this.

Your argument has transpired into "yeah but Corbyn did say he was in the cemetery didn't he? and he was holding a wreath wasn't he? And he did mention people that died in 1992 didn't he?". I've explained how none of those points are related to the Munich massacre, complete with direct quotations from Mossad officials. It's literally like talking to a child.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:43 - Aug 15 with 1531 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 12:12 - Aug 15 by ZedRodgers

Are you really still saying that your interpretation of this comment is that he laid a wreath for the Munich massacre terrorists? That's where your argument started when the goalposts were in their original position.

You are STILL yet to evidence how Atef Bseiso, or any of the people buried in Tunis have any connection to Black September or Munich, but are STILL saying a wreath was laid in the cemetery for terrorists that killed in Munich. This isn't ignorance on my behalf, it's all on you. I'm not just dismissing what you're saying and shouting SMEAR as if Corbyn is some kind of untouchable overlord. I'm answering your points with clear facts.

The appealingly named 'Operation Wrath of God' Mossad murders in Paris in 1992 are widely believed to have not been based on any evidence of involvement in Munich. At this point I'll again remind you that the actual perpetrators of Munich were not shot in Paris, nor in 1992, nor are they buried in Tunisia. The most respectable source that would connect Bseiso to Munich that you will find (yet somehow you haven't even managed to find this) is the book Striking Back by Aaron Klein, which still admits the connection is only speculation from the Israeli side.

The book contains a number of direct quotations from Mossad officers. Things like:

"Wael Zwaiter, the first Palestinian to die, was "uncorroborated and improperly cross-referenced. Looking back, his assassination was a mistake." He elaborates, stating that the real planners and executors of Munich had gone into hiding along with bodyguards in the Eastern Bloc and Arab world, where Israel could not reach them. Most of those killed were minor Palestinian figures who happened to be wandering unprotected around Western Europe. "Israeli security officials claimed these dead men were responsible for Munich; PLO pronouncements made them out to be important figures; and so the image of Mossad as capable of delivering death at will grew and grew.. "For the second goal, one dead PLO operative was as good as another." Klein quotes a senior intelligence source: "Our blood was boiling. When there was any kind of information implicating someone, we didn't inspect it with a magnifying glass."

So are you still going to say that because Corbyn said there was a tribute for those who died in 1992 that the wreath he's pictured holding was laid for Munich terrorists? We've been on quite a journey since in this mad game you've turned this in to but I'm still holding out hope that you'll admit you've been misled by a classic piece of gutter journalism.

...SILENCE

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:07 - Aug 15 with 1481 viewsNo9

I see The Maximum Leader on 13:41 - Aug 15 by ZedRodgers

I missed this. No, it hasn't "moved on". The fact that the reason he was there was to commemorate those that died on October 1st 1985 remains and is the main point here. That's why he was there on October 1st believe it or not.

We've only moved on to Atef Bseiso because you continued to say a wreath was laid for the terrorists behind Munich after I explained how there was no connection to those who are buried there. Page 16 and you still can't back it up, the onus is on you to do this.

Your argument has transpired into "yeah but Corbyn did say he was in the cemetery didn't he? and he was holding a wreath wasn't he? And he did mention people that died in 1992 didn't he?". I've explained how none of those points are related to the Munich massacre, complete with direct quotations from Mossad officials. It's literally like talking to a child.

Why is it the present leader of HMloyal opposition comes in for all this flak when other poltical leaders have one similar things & nowt gets said?

This begins to look like shutting down any comment about the atrocities committed by the Isreali's rather than an adult discussion about the various religions and how they should be treated?
I see The Maximum Leader on 14:48 - Aug 15 with 1446 viewslowhouseblue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:46 - Aug 15 by CoachRob

The argument is about hard right media smearing Jeremy Corbyn with visiting the graves of the Munich terrorists as set out in the Daily Mail. How many of the eight terrorists are buried at this site in Tunis?

As a hard right supporter I would have thought rule of law would have been paramount for you. How many of those buried at this site have been convicted of terrorist offences?

Should the Queen have laid a wreath at Amritsar?

we're talking about the graves of the plo leaders who masterminded the attack. have you really not followed that much?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 15:00]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I see The Maximum Leader on 14:58 - Aug 15 with 1428 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:10 - Aug 15 by StokieBlue

Clearly that's an observation and you've misused the word "think" in the second sentence as equivalent to think in the first but I'm not going to get all bogged down in a semantic post dissection no matter how much you love them.

I voiced an opinion, you insist on telling me it's wrong. I think you'd be annoyed if it's the other way round.

We will just have to disagree. I have no interest in arguing about it. Feel free to have the final word on the subject.

SB

"I voiced an opinion, you insist on telling me it's wrong. I think you'd be annoyed if it's the other way round."

Firstly, what opinion have I insisted on telling you is wrong?

Secondly, why are you always so precious? If I think an opinion is wrong I'll say so. And if anyone thinks my opinion is wrong they can say so too.

Then we have this "feel free to have the final word" like you've assumed that's something that's important to me. It isn't. i just like answering when people put something to me!

You are difficult to converse with... and actually it's funny that you describe me as argumentative when you seem to do exactly what you accuse me of. Why you're getting all uppity here is a case in point.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:04 - Aug 15 with 1417 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:12 - Aug 15 by lowhouseblue

has anyone on here actually said that he supports terrorism? you are straw-manning. he undoubtedly shares the objectives of a number of terrorist groups, he shares platforms with them or with their direct supporters, he turns a blind eye to what they say or do, he makes excuses for extremists, he constantly seeks to draw equivalence between terrorist groups and democratic governments. in true twtd fashion throughout his career he has consistently been the man standing next to the ones who do bad things.

people generally aren't following the precise in and outs of the wreath laying. what sticks for most people is (i) it fits with a pattern of him being close to extremists; (ii) he comes across as shifty. you don't want to see it but everyone else can.

"he comes across as shifty"

ahahahahahahah. You've got it real bad haven't you lowhouse?

Glassers has said Corbyn is an anti semite and a supporter of terrorism, so yes to your first question.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:09 - Aug 15 with 1412 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 11:30 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

So there we have it. Stand up against antisemitism and support for terrorists and you are automatically a Tory.

Not what I said at all, but to be expected from you I guess.

No I was referring to your 4th and 5th points;

"5. True, correct, and bad; but THE TORIES have done WORSE.
6. SHUT UP because The People desperately need a Labour victory."

But no, you're not affiliated to the Tories in any way. That's quite clear to see.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:13 - Aug 15 with 1405 viewsgiant_stow

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:04 - Aug 15 by BrixtonBlue

"he comes across as shifty"

ahahahahahahah. You've got it real bad haven't you lowhouse?

Glassers has said Corbyn is an anti semite and a supporter of terrorism, so yes to your first question.

I move in labour-voting circles - the only labour-voting bod I know that will stick up for Corbyn is the party loyalist who also backed Tone to the hilt too. Everyone else to varying degrees, is horrified by what's happening to the party and considers Corbyn to be bad news, so I believe Lowhouse is correct in the post you respond too.

I understand that *your* labour mates may easily feel differently, but before you point this out, consider how sh1t the tories are ask why Labour aren't romping it in the opinion polls like they should be in the circumstances. It's a disaster that they're not and failing so badly just when we needed them so much.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 15:17]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see The Maximum Leader on 15:20 - Aug 15 with 1384 viewsBrixtonBlue

"Corbyn went out of his way to lay a wreath in the grave of one of the masterminds of the Munich massacre."

Who?

Do you have proof of Corbyn actually laying a wreath on said grave and do you have proof that the corpse in question was one of the masterminds of the Munich massacre?

Not heresay, not separate shots linked together from different angles, no "was thought to have beens".

PROOF PROOF PROOF

?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024