Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46234 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:14 - Aug 16 with 1407 viewslowhouseblue

I see The Maximum Leader on 22:13 - Aug 15 by vapour_trail

Lowhouse has always favoured guilty until proven innocent, to be fair.

given our previous discussions and your liking for declaring people guilty on the basis of internet rumours and gossip that's very funny. well done.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I see The Maximum Leader on 07:32 - Aug 16 with 1356 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:12 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

how about looking at what fatah has to say about him?

https://www.palwatch.org/pages/news_archive.aspx?doc_id=20091

Bizarrely I can't see any brackets in the arabic text!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see The Maximum Leader on 07:51 - Aug 16 with 1345 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:12 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

how about looking at what fatah has to say about him?

https://www.palwatch.org/pages/news_archive.aspx?doc_id=20091

A wide variety of sources quoted in this thread confirming that both Salah and Bseiso were members of Black September.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 07:57 - Aug 16 with 1340 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:54 - Aug 15 by BrixtonBlue

It's funny, isn't it, that in all these allegations which have been regularly thrown at Corbyn since he came to office, there's never been definitive proof for any of them?

No photo, statement, letter, email - no conclusive proof that would cause him to hold his hands up/resign.

Funny that.

I see you've avoided my point 2 above: "Where are these photos of Corbyn laying a wreath on the grave of Atef Beseiso?" Again, no actual pictures of him laying a wreath on a grave with that name.

It's always so utterly inconvenient that there's never any conclusive proof of anything.

Corbyn must be bloody lucky if they're all true!

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES

Very graphic and disturbing images in the following thread but please read this Dolly. These are the people your man stands shoulder to shoulder with. This is who he calls his "friends" and his "brothers". This is who he joins in prayers to Black September members.

Iron Lion Zion

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:10 - Aug 16 with 1330 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 07:57 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

Very graphic and disturbing images in the following thread but please read this Dolly. These are the people your man stands shoulder to shoulder with. This is who he calls his "friends" and his "brothers". This is who he joins in prayers to Black September members.

Perhaps you could supply a comprehensive list of the western politicians that attended the conference with these people! Why doesn't state terror get equal weighting in your 'not to be seen with' list?

I'll start the list with.....Lord Phillips of Sudbury
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/lib-dem-peer-defends-jeremy-13085708

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:23 - Aug 16 with 1316 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:10 - Aug 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Perhaps you could supply a comprehensive list of the western politicians that attended the conference with these people! Why doesn't state terror get equal weighting in your 'not to be seen with' list?

I'll start the list with.....Lord Phillips of Sudbury
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/lib-dem-peer-defends-jeremy-13085708

You read the entire Daniel Sugarman thread and that is all you can reply with?

FYI I said "This is who he joins in prayers to Black September members". I didn't mention the conference. This is entirely related to the wreath laying ceremony at the graves of Black September members.

Iron Lion Zion

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:33 - Aug 16 with 1298 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:23 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

FYI I said "This is who he joins in prayers to Black September members". I didn't mention the conference. This is entirely related to the wreath laying ceremony at the graves of Black September members.

Didn't fancy graphic images with my toast thanks.
Fairly sure he's an atheist but maybe he's hedging his bets and praying for peace!

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:39 - Aug 16 with 1292 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:23 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

Do you have any graphic images of dead Gazans, as you ignored the state terror point?

Login to get fewer ads

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:42 - Aug 16 with 1291 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:33 - Aug 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Didn't fancy graphic images with my toast thanks.
Fairly sure he's an atheist but maybe he's hedging his bets and praying for peace!

Daniel Sugarman
‏@Daniel_Sugarman

The Times has a story, & I don't know how to tell you, but here it is. At that ceremony in Tunis, where Corbyn laid that wreath, he was pictured together with this man, Maher al Taher (thread)

2) Al Taher is the leader in exile of the PFLP (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine).

A month later, the PFLP claimed responsibility for an attack very close to my heart. An attack on a synagogue in Jerusalem, where terrorists walked in with axes, to kill men praying

3) The attack took place in a suburb of Jerusalem called Har Nof. I lived there for a while. I had been to that synagogue to pray.

The terrorists walked in with axes, while Jews were praying, and hacked and hacked and hacked...

One of the victims was a British Jewish rabbi.

4) Corbyn can lie through his teeth about laying a wreath for the people who masterminded the Munich terror attack.
All while standing next to the man who no doubt masterminded an attack A MONTH LATER where innocent people praying, including a British citizen, were killed.

5) Do those pictures shock you, @jeremycorbyn? What will we hear this time? "I condemn all terror attacks, even as I cosy up to their perpetrators"?
"I was there, but I wasn't involved"?

You are so far beneath contempt, it is hard to even describe.

6) You see these people, @jeremycorbyn? They belong to an organisation called Zaka. Their job is, after a terror attack masterminded by 1 of your "friends", to find and gather any dismembered parts of a human body, so they can receive a proper burial.

Do you know? Do you care?

7) You talk about peace. There isn't even an INDICATION that you have ever, EVER said to one of these people you are so friendly with "why don't you try & negotiate instead of killing".

You are WORSE than a useful idiot for these people. You're PROUD to be associated with them.

8) I have nothing more to say. I'm in tears as I type this.

I know people will bombard me with hate b/c of this thread.
I apologise if any people were horrified by the pictures. But this is real. And here's Corbyn, standing with the man behind it, just weeks before it happened.

Iron Lion Zion

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:45 - Aug 16 with 1294 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 07:57 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

Why have I just wasted my time reading that?

Firstly, a man is standing near Jeremy Corbyn. Suddenly they're "friends". I stood near Boris Johnson once, is he now my best buddy?

Where is the evidence that Corbyn "joined in prayers for Black September members" as you state? Please post evidence of this if you will.

Your twitter man says Maher al-Taher was "no doubt" responsible for the attack a month later. Adding the phrase "No doubt" sounds utterly full of doubt to me... certainly that isn't proof... and besides, a month after standing behind Jeremy Corbyn implicates Corbyn how?!

Who else was at this event, who is presumably now best mates with Maher al-Taher as well?

I also did a quick google search on Maher al-Taher and there's very little info on him other than these stories, so I can't really corroborate anything about him.

This desperate barrel scraping has to stop Glassers. Each time you gleefully put up one of these 'stories' it takes seconds to see it's full of holes.

Or you'll post again that I'm too thick to understand it. You could do that again if it makes you feel better/think it helps your argument.

I know you won't, but I really wish you'd give up on this muck raking exercise and focus on policies. Have you ever seen me muck raking on Tories? Apart from laughing at the penis in the pig head story, no. All this stuff really ought to be beneath you.

Using the deaths of innocent people, MAYBE caused by a man, WHO STOOD NEAR Jeremy Corbyn, A MONTH EARLIER, simply to attack Corbyn is as low as one can go. Some might disagree but I think you're better than this.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 8:49]

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:54 - Aug 16 with 1264 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:42 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

Daniel Sugarman
‏@Daniel_Sugarman

The Times has a story, & I don't know how to tell you, but here it is. At that ceremony in Tunis, where Corbyn laid that wreath, he was pictured together with this man, Maher al Taher (thread)

2) Al Taher is the leader in exile of the PFLP (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine).

A month later, the PFLP claimed responsibility for an attack very close to my heart. An attack on a synagogue in Jerusalem, where terrorists walked in with axes, to kill men praying

3) The attack took place in a suburb of Jerusalem called Har Nof. I lived there for a while. I had been to that synagogue to pray.

The terrorists walked in with axes, while Jews were praying, and hacked and hacked and hacked...

One of the victims was a British Jewish rabbi.

4) Corbyn can lie through his teeth about laying a wreath for the people who masterminded the Munich terror attack.
All while standing next to the man who no doubt masterminded an attack A MONTH LATER where innocent people praying, including a British citizen, were killed.

5) Do those pictures shock you, @jeremycorbyn? What will we hear this time? "I condemn all terror attacks, even as I cosy up to their perpetrators"?
"I was there, but I wasn't involved"?

You are so far beneath contempt, it is hard to even describe.

6) You see these people, @jeremycorbyn? They belong to an organisation called Zaka. Their job is, after a terror attack masterminded by 1 of your "friends", to find and gather any dismembered parts of a human body, so they can receive a proper burial.

Do you know? Do you care?

7) You talk about peace. There isn't even an INDICATION that you have ever, EVER said to one of these people you are so friendly with "why don't you try & negotiate instead of killing".

You are WORSE than a useful idiot for these people. You're PROUD to be associated with them.

8) I have nothing more to say. I'm in tears as I type this.

I know people will bombard me with hate b/c of this thread.
I apologise if any people were horrified by the pictures. But this is real. And here's Corbyn, standing with the man behind it, just weeks before it happened.

And......!
Violence begets violence......it's appalling.....if for one minute I believed Corbyn supported the maiming of human beings I wouldn't be arguing with you.
This, sadly, is all about politics and people seem to be losing the plot!

(An aside but an UNFORTUNATE truth, imho, is that change would not have happened in Ireland, South Africa etc without 'the men/women of violence)......this is not to condone it.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:55 - Aug 16 with 1260 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:45 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

Why have I just wasted my time reading that?

Firstly, a man is standing near Jeremy Corbyn. Suddenly they're "friends". I stood near Boris Johnson once, is he now my best buddy?

Where is the evidence that Corbyn "joined in prayers for Black September members" as you state? Please post evidence of this if you will.

Your twitter man says Maher al-Taher was "no doubt" responsible for the attack a month later. Adding the phrase "No doubt" sounds utterly full of doubt to me... certainly that isn't proof... and besides, a month after standing behind Jeremy Corbyn implicates Corbyn how?!

Who else was at this event, who is presumably now best mates with Maher al-Taher as well?

I also did a quick google search on Maher al-Taher and there's very little info on him other than these stories, so I can't really corroborate anything about him.

This desperate barrel scraping has to stop Glassers. Each time you gleefully put up one of these 'stories' it takes seconds to see it's full of holes.

Or you'll post again that I'm too thick to understand it. You could do that again if it makes you feel better/think it helps your argument.

I know you won't, but I really wish you'd give up on this muck raking exercise and focus on policies. Have you ever seen me muck raking on Tories? Apart from laughing at the penis in the pig head story, no. All this stuff really ought to be beneath you.

Using the deaths of innocent people, MAYBE caused by a man, WHO STOOD NEAR Jeremy Corbyn, A MONTH EARLIER, simply to attack Corbyn is as low as one can go. Some might disagree but I think you're better than this.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 8:49]

Did you stand next to Boris Johnson whilst laying a wreath in tribute to terrorists and them join him in prayers for them.

"My twitter man", he has a name, Daniel Sugarman, says there is no doubt that Maher al Taher was responsible for the attack. He is the leader of the PFLP. The PFLP claimed responsibility for the attack.

Here is Corbyn with the wreath at the graves of Black September members and there he is joining in prayers for them.

There is honestly nothing more I can say to you on this. You will defend the indefensible. I thought perhaps those images may have at least lead you to question your defence of the man.

Iron Lion Zion

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:15 - Aug 16 with 1234 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:55 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

Did you stand next to Boris Johnson whilst laying a wreath in tribute to terrorists and them join him in prayers for them.

"My twitter man", he has a name, Daniel Sugarman, says there is no doubt that Maher al Taher was responsible for the attack. He is the leader of the PFLP. The PFLP claimed responsibility for the attack.

Here is Corbyn with the wreath at the graves of Black September members and there he is joining in prayers for them.

There is honestly nothing more I can say to you on this. You will defend the indefensible. I thought perhaps those images may have at least lead you to question your defence of the man.

It's crazy, I have no particular dog in the fight but I wonder what it would take for some people to see this as a bad thing rather than a smear?

A few posts back Dolly says there is no proof he lays the wreath when there is literally a photo of him standing in front of it with the wreath, followed by the wreath on the grave. The goalposts have now shifted to say that the guy isn't a terrorist but Dolly is still saying

"Where are these photos of Corbyn laying a wreath on the grave of Atef Beseiso?" Again, no actual pictures of him laying a wreath on a grave with that name.

Where is the evidence Muhammed Ali actually knocked out Sonny Liston? Not here, because no evidence of him actually landing the punch....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:16 - Aug 16 with 1234 viewsbrazil1982

He's very unlucky to keep bumping into shady characters. Still, I guess it's all in a day's work for one of the world's most prominent and successful peace negotiators.
WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:17 - Aug 16 with 1228 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 08:55 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

Where is Corbyn laying a wreath and praying at a terrorists grave? It is not shown by these pictures. Corbyn's new mate Maher al-Taher isn't even in the 'praying' picture.

Why are you highlighting "no doubt" - I highlighted that myself. It's like when people say "I'm sure" - it means the opposite. Why mention "no doubt" if it's simply a fact?

I am not defending the indefensible. I want solid proof of wrongdoing not heresay and 'people standing near people'. It's disgusting how you use shocking images of dead people in this way. They have nothing to do with Corbyn and you should be ashamed for using them as such.

Of course I questioned my defence of the man. Then I saw, once again, how full of holes the 'story' is.

As I've said before, in all these smears there's never any solid proof. I wonder why.

I won't be wasting anymore of my time on this disgraceful nonsense. Your desperation to smear Corbyn has led you to a very dark place. You should be ashamed.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:24 - Aug 16 with 1212 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:15 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

It's crazy, I have no particular dog in the fight but I wonder what it would take for some people to see this as a bad thing rather than a smear?

A few posts back Dolly says there is no proof he lays the wreath when there is literally a photo of him standing in front of it with the wreath, followed by the wreath on the grave. The goalposts have now shifted to say that the guy isn't a terrorist but Dolly is still saying

"Where are these photos of Corbyn laying a wreath on the grave of Atef Beseiso?" Again, no actual pictures of him laying a wreath on a grave with that name.

Where is the evidence Muhammed Ali actually knocked out Sonny Liston? Not here, because no evidence of him actually landing the punch....

Pathetic. But of course, you "have no dog in this fight". Course you don't. Trying to ridicule me with totally unrelated pictures of a boxing match and saying that equates...like I said, pathetic.

I've been through all this. Where is that name on a grave? Also where is the proof he's a terrorist anyway?

Do you know what, don't bother answering. I'm done with this.

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:26 - Aug 16 with 1208 viewsjjblue84

Incredible hypocrisy from the Blairite press who fawned over Belfast agreement, shameful!!
WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:26 - Aug 16 with 1207 viewsDarth_Koont

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:15 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Well, for starters it lacks all context. Corbyn meets Palestinian representatives, some of whom are extremist. That's the nature of representatives in what is after all a war-like situation.

But does Corbyn approve of those violent methods? He's certainly never used his platform to say anything but the opposite. So how is he supporting terrorists as opposed to their underlying cause? Even then he doesn't share the goals of the more extreme groups as he wants a two-state solution.

Apply that context and then ask yourself what is relevant here.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:27 - Aug 16 with 1203 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:16 - Aug 16 by brazil1982

He's very unlucky to keep bumping into shady characters. Still, I guess it's all in a day's work for one of the world's most prominent and successful peace negotiators.

Considering the company he supposedly keeps, I'd say he's BLOODY LUCKY there's never any cast-iron proof of wrongdoing. Funny that.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:28 - Aug 16 with 1197 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:24 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

Pathetic. But of course, you "have no dog in this fight". Course you don't. Trying to ridicule me with totally unrelated pictures of a boxing match and saying that equates...like I said, pathetic.

I've been through all this. Where is that name on a grave? Also where is the proof he's a terrorist anyway?

Do you know what, don't bother answering. I'm done with this.

Even your man ZedRodgers has agreed it is his grave. It seems commonly accepted it is his grave.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:31 - Aug 16 with 1188 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:26 - Aug 16 by Darth_Koont

Well, for starters it lacks all context. Corbyn meets Palestinian representatives, some of whom are extremist. That's the nature of representatives in what is after all a war-like situation.

But does Corbyn approve of those violent methods? He's certainly never used his platform to say anything but the opposite. So how is he supporting terrorists as opposed to their underlying cause? Even then he doesn't share the goals of the more extreme groups as he wants a two-state solution.

Apply that context and then ask yourself what is relevant here.

If who he is meeting and where he lies the wreath is irrelevant, why has he and his advisers not owned that from the start? Why not just admit where he was and why was there?

Because the denials, followed by further evidence, followed b a wishy washy statement, followed by more evidence makes it look as though he is trying to hide where he was and that he has now been caught out.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:32 - Aug 16 with 1179 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:28 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Even your man ZedRodgers has agreed it is his grave. It seems commonly accepted it is his grave.

Fine. Do you want to answer my other question, the most important one?

I get tired of repeating myself. This is your last chance.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:34 - Aug 16 with 1168 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:28 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Yes. I don't think Dolly is keeping up with the ever changing story. He laid the wreath. The graves contain the remains of Atef Bsesio, Salah Khalaf, Fakhri al-Omari & Fakhri al-Omari. These are all confirmed facts.

The only issue now being debated is whether any of them were Black September operatives.

Iron Lion Zion

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:35 - Aug 16 with 1164 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:32 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

dolly, what about the summary of bseiso's career provided by fatah that i posted last night? is that not evidence that the claims of his involvement in black september carry some weight?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:38 - Aug 16 with 1151 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:32 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

This thread is pretty good on the matter, obviously terrorist isn't a job description and isn't on your passport.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024