Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46231 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:38 - Aug 16 with 1311 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:31 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

If who he is meeting and where he lies the wreath is irrelevant, why has he and his advisers not owned that from the start? Why not just admit where he was and why was there?

Because the denials, followed by further evidence, followed b a wishy washy statement, followed by more evidence makes it look as though he is trying to hide where he was and that he has now been caught out.

They probably were trying to dismiss it at first because they knew how it would be used by the Tories. That was an error in judgement IMO.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:39 - Aug 16 with 1311 viewsDarth_Koont

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:31 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

If who he is meeting and where he lies the wreath is irrelevant, why has he and his advisers not owned that from the start? Why not just admit where he was and why was there?

Because the denials, followed by further evidence, followed b a wishy washy statement, followed by more evidence makes it look as though he is trying to hide where he was and that he has now been caught out.

Because the headline would then be "Corbyn admits honouring Munich monsters" or whatever silliness they want to spin. This stuff is relentless when context goes out the window.

The "context" these accusations are trying to push is that Corbyn supports violence and is a danger to you and me. But that's not the real context is it?

Pronouns: He/Him

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:45 - Aug 16 with 1283 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:38 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

They probably were trying to dismiss it at first because they knew how it would be used by the Tories. That was an error in judgement IMO.

hold on, hold on. you're now saying it was an error of judgement to dismiss it. but you were still denying he laid the wreath up to about 30 seconds ago.

and lying about stuff if otherwise 'it will be used by the tories' is just an error of judgement?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 1251 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:12 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

how about looking at what fatah has to say about him?

https://www.palwatch.org/pages/news_archive.aspx?doc_id=20091

GlasgowBlue posted this link on page 12 and was humiliated because of it. He's not really recovered since. I understand why you would regurgitate it without thinking though as I highly doubt you're fluent in Arabic.

Don't worry, you are yet to surpass his ignorance. He's ignored my last few posts but has returned to carry on saying there are terrorists buried in the cemetery. I think he thinks that by waiting for the thread to gain a few extra pages he can rejoin saying the same things that have been disproved. It's a bit like when parliament sneaked off on holiday after the pregnant pairing thing.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 9:57]

No, not at the moment

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:50 - Aug 16 with 1266 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:38 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

This thread is pretty good on the matter, obviously terrorist isn't a job description and isn't on your passport.

So you've resorted to copying a thread Glassers has already posted, which once again is full of ifs buts and maybes, and barely even mentions Atef Bseiso who I asked you to prove was responsible for Munich?

And the best you can say is "This thread is pretty good on the matter, obviously terrorist isn't a job description and isn't on your passport."

So no actual evidence then?

I'm done.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:52 - Aug 16 with 1258 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:39 - Aug 16 by Darth_Koont

Because the headline would then be "Corbyn admits honouring Munich monsters" or whatever silliness they want to spin. This stuff is relentless when context goes out the window.

The "context" these accusations are trying to push is that Corbyn supports violence and is a danger to you and me. But that's not the real context is it?

But this is going to come out anyway, and has, and then looks 10 times worse?

I think the fact that Corbyn goes and sees these people, and not both sides of disagreements to genuinely look for peace is a big deal. The guy picks sides, rightly or wrongly, and that wouldn't worry me if he wasn't leader of the opposition.

But he can't get a grip of anti-semitism in his party because of these associations, and the current Govt are an absolute sh*tshow and he is letting them get away with it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:54 - Aug 16 with 1248 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:45 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

hold on, hold on. you're now saying it was an error of judgement to dismiss it. but you were still denying he laid the wreath up to about 30 seconds ago.

and lying about stuff if otherwise 'it will be used by the tories' is just an error of judgement?

Jesus wept. There is still no evidence of him actually laying a wreath on the grave of a terrorist.

Give it up. The Tory smear wagon has done its job. You can step down now.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:57 - Aug 16 with 1237 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:50 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

So you've resorted to copying a thread Glassers has already posted, which once again is full of ifs buts and maybes, and barely even mentions Atef Bseiso who I asked you to prove was responsible for Munich?

And the best you can say is "This thread is pretty good on the matter, obviously terrorist isn't a job description and isn't on your passport."

So no actual evidence then?

I'm done.

If you actually read the thread there are snippets from books by experts on the matter about him and the Israel-Palestine situation, and Munich.

As I said it's not clear cut always - but if that thread was posted as evidence he wasn't you'd be all over it.

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:57 - Aug 16 with 1235 viewslowhouseblue

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:49 - Aug 16 by ZedRodgers

GlasgowBlue posted this link on page 12 and was humiliated because of it. He's not really recovered since. I understand why you would regurgitate it without thinking though as I highly doubt you're fluent in Arabic.

Don't worry, you are yet to surpass his ignorance. He's ignored my last few posts but has returned to carry on saying there are terrorists buried in the cemetery. I think he thinks that by waiting for the thread to gain a few extra pages he can rejoin saying the same things that have been disproved. It's a bit like when parliament sneaked off on holiday after the pregnant pairing thing.

that's it, fingers in ears, eyes tight closed, deny all the evidence that establishes bseiso's involvement with black september. re-write history if it's the only way to excuse corbyn. it's the rolling succession of different and inconsistent excuses that gives you away. but as long as you shout loud enough and throw up enough smoke eh.

i'm just hoping that your school isn't a posh one with abnormally long holidays. only a couple of weeks now.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 10:14]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:58 - Aug 16 with 1232 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:49 - Aug 16 by ZedRodgers

Funny how Glassers is ignoring you, someone who's clearly more clued-up on the whole thing than all of us.

Someone with too many facts to hand and Glassers gets nervous and swerves.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:00 - Aug 16 with 1220 viewslowhouseblue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:54 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

Jesus wept. There is still no evidence of him actually laying a wreath on the grave of a terrorist.

you say: "They probably were trying to dismiss it at first because they knew how it would be used by the Tories. That was an error in judgement IMO."

and now you're back to denying it happened.

are you ok?

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:03 - Aug 16 with 1213 viewsDarth_Koont

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:52 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

I think the fact that Corbyn goes and sees these people, and not both sides of disagreements to genuinely look for peace is a big deal. The guy picks sides, rightly or wrongly, and that wouldn't worry me if he wasn't leader of the opposition.

But he can't get a grip of anti-semitism in his party because of these associations, and the current Govt are an absolute sh*tshow and he is letting them get away with it.

So discuss his approach and how you think his support of the "little guy" is flawed. At least then we're getting closer to his real position on violence. This stuff is starting at literally the most extreme part of the story to insinuate that it's the extremism and violence he really supports.

We had exactly the same with him before over meeting Sinn Fein and other Irish nationalists but trying to stretch it into him supporting the IRA and its methods. But that doesn't and didn't carry the same weight because they did indeed end up adopting a democratic and dialogue-based approach.

Pronouns: He/Him

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:03 - Aug 16 with 1212 viewsGlasgowBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:54 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

Holding the wreath

Placing the wreath on the grave

Joining in prayers by the graves

Looking at the wreath on the grave.

Corbyn has already admitted that he laid the wreath ffs.

The plaque at the front of the grave reads:

In memory of the "three martyrs" who were killed on Monday January 14 1991.

Who were killed on Monday January 14 1991? Salah Khalaf, Fakhri al-Omari & Fakhri al-Omari. All three believed to be Black September operatives.

The fourth grave, slightly raised from the others belongs to Atef Bseiso, another person believed to have belonged to Black September.

None of this is now being disputed Dolly. The only issue is whether you believe that the 4 people mentioned above were Black September operatives.

As for him standing next to Al Teher? Corbyn should have been nowhere near anyone from an active terrorist organisation proscribed by the EU.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 10:05]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:09 - Aug 16 with 1181 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:34 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

Yes. I don't think Dolly is keeping up with the ever changing story. He laid the wreath. The graves contain the remains of Atef Bsesio, Salah Khalaf, Fakhri al-Omari & Fakhri al-Omari. These are all confirmed facts.

The only issue now being debated is whether any of them were Black September operatives.

It's really not.....it's just the bit you want to focus on!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:11 - Aug 16 with 1166 viewsitfcjoe

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:58 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

Funny how Glassers is ignoring you, someone who's clearly more clued-up on the whole thing than all of us.

You only think he's clued up because he agrees with you! You take what he says as gospel through this whole thread? WHat makes him more clued up?

On Page 7 he was saying this:
I don’t typically like to share articles from sources that are clearly on one side of an argument, but what are your thoughts on the points made in this:

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/08/13/mail-fake-news-exposed-again-corbyn-wasnt-there

Seems to legitimately question the whole slur if you ask me.

Which has been proven wrong

Page 9
The morning star article says “wreaths were laid at the graves of those who died that day and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris”. In no way does this suggest that the wreath Corbyn is pictured with was laid at the grave of a terrorist. From those photos it’s clear that the graves of the terrorists were behind Corbyn when he was laying the wreath for the victims of the bombing.

The graves of the 'terrorists' are where the wreath as laid, but now he is questioning whether he is a terrorist as opposed to where he laid it

Page 10
I assume from this post that you're still ignoring that he was there to pay respect to the 60 civilians that were killed in Tunis in 1985 and that the wreath he is holding was for them.

Again proven incorrect.

How can you say he's clued up? He has had to change his narrative again and again.

You've upvoted all those posts, and they are all proven wrong now.

The only outstanding thing is whether the guy is a terrorist or not, which may not be clear but there is certainly plenty of evidence to suggest he was viewed as such by the West.

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:13 - Aug 16 with 1139 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:57 - Aug 16 by lowhouseblue

that's it, fingers in ears, eyes tight closed, deny all the evidence that establishes bseiso's involvement with black september. re-write history if it's the only way to excuse corbyn. it's the rolling succession of different and inconsistent excuses that gives you away. but as long as you shout loud enough and throw up enough smoke eh.

i'm just hoping that your school isn't a posh one with abnormally long holidays. only a couple of weeks now.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 10:14]

Evidence, what evidence? Have I missed something?

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:18 - Aug 16 with 1123 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 09:58 - Aug 16 by BrixtonBlue

I put him on ignore because he made a false accusation against me. I gave him the opportunity to admit he was a liar which he declined to do.

Iron Lion Zion

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:20 - Aug 16 with 1108 viewsjaykay

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:15 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

It's crazy, I have no particular dog in the fight but I wonder what it would take for some people to see this as a bad thing rather than a smear?

A few posts back Dolly says there is no proof he lays the wreath when there is literally a photo of him standing in front of it with the wreath, followed by the wreath on the grave. The goalposts have now shifted to say that the guy isn't a terrorist but Dolly is still saying

"Where are these photos of Corbyn laying a wreath on the grave of Atef Beseiso?" Again, no actual pictures of him laying a wreath on a grave with that name.

Where is the evidence Muhammed Ali actually knocked out Sonny Liston? Not here, because no evidence of him actually landing the punch....

this the punch you talking about.

let me think, i expect you werent around at the time,but the usa media hated ali and did everything to stop him. liston corner even `smeared` something on his glove to blind ali.
the trouble was he was a great fighter and us young loved him. now years later all loved ali, well except a few god old boys. could be j.c. we talking about.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:27 - Aug 16 with 1100 viewslowhouseblue

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:13 - Aug 16 by ZedRodgers

Evidence, what evidence? Have I missed something?

the evidence provided by palwatch for example. palwatch is a credible source used extensively by the world's press. i'm afraid your school boy attempt at textual analysis of the translation doesn't impact on it's credibility. the pal watch evidence has been about since december 2016 so if it made up there will be some proper debunking that you can look for. you playing the amateur detective won't do i'm afraid.

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:31 - Aug 16 with 1074 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:11 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

You only think he's clued up because he agrees with you! You take what he says as gospel through this whole thread? WHat makes him more clued up?

I don’t typically like to share articles from sources that are clearly on one side of an argument, but what are your thoughts on the points made in this:

https://skwawkbox.org/2018/08/13/mail-fake-news-exposed-again-corbyn-wasnt-there

Page 9
The morning star article says “wreaths were laid at the graves of those who died that day and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris”. In no way does this suggest that the wreath Corbyn is pictured with was laid at the grave of a terrorist. From those photos it’s clear that the graves of the terrorists were behind Corbyn when he was laying the wreath for the victims of the bombing.

The graves of the 'terrorists' are where the wreath as laid, but now he is questioning whether he is a terrorist as opposed to where he laid it

Page 10
I assume from this post that you're still ignoring that he was there to pay respect to the 60 civilians that were killed in Tunis in 1985 and that the wreath he is holding was for them.

Again proven incorrect.

How can you say he's clued up? He has had to change his narrative again and again.

The only outstanding thing is whether the guy is a terrorist or not, which may not be clear but there is certainly plenty of evidence to suggest he was viewed as such by the West.

The first article on page 7 was to evidence that the picture of Corbyn wasn't laid as the graves of the people GlasgowBlue has convinced himself are terrorists. A tribute was paid to the graves of Bseiso and co a few days later. This fact remains.

In the post on page 9 I was referring to them as terrorists sarcastically due to GlasgowBlue's obsession over it. I probably should have put the word in speech marks or something but I think I've been quite consistent that no terrorists are buried in the cemetery.

"I assume from this post that you're still ignoring that he was there to pay respect to the 60 civilians that were killed in Tunis in 1985 and that the wreath he is holding was for them." - When was this proven incorrect? Could somebody please confirm if it was just a coincidence he was there on the anniversary of 1985?

No, not at the moment

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:33 - Aug 16 with 1076 viewsHerbivore

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:52 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Regarding the middle paragraph, this happened in 2014 when he was a back bench MP and not the leader of the opposition.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:38 - Aug 16 with 1064 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:11 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Page 9

Page 10

Again proven incorrect.

The excuse on page 10 was debunked days ago. Here are the pictures from the ceremony to remember those killed in 1985.

A completely different location and a different wreath, Corbyn is at the back scratching his balls no doubt. He definitely isnt laying a wreath or joining in the prayers for those killed in 1985. The only wreath he laid was for "the martyrs" killed in 1991.

Iron Lion Zion

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:39 - Aug 16 with 1061 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I see The Maximum Leader on 10:18 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

I put him on ignore because he made a false accusation against me. I gave him the opportunity to admit he was a liar which he declined to do.

Well that's convenient!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:42 - Aug 16 with 1051 viewsBrixtonBlue

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 09:57 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

If you actually read the thread there are snippets from books by experts on the matter about him and the Israel-Palestine situation, and Munich.

As I said it's not clear cut always - but if that thread was posted as evidence he wasn't you'd be all over it.

I did actually read the thread. Like I said, he's barely mentioned and there is no proof.

I'm wondering if you did the old Glassers trick of posting a really long thread thinking I wouldn't read it so you could make vague references to the answers being in there if I could be bothered to look.

Well I did. No proof, no evidence.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:47 - Aug 16 with 1039 viewsitfcjoe

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES on 10:33 - Aug 16 by Herbivore

Regarding the middle paragraph, this happened in 2014 when he was a back bench MP and not the leader of the opposition.

To double up a reply to you and DK......

I know neither of you agree with 2 party system we effectively have.

Personally, I'm not that anti it, it is what it is and we are where we are and nothing will change.

I've been a floating voter, I am basically socially centre left and economically centre right (New Labour?). I've voted for the Conservatives when I was younger, then Lib Dems, voted for the Tories when Ben Gummer was local MP as thought he was a good local MP, then was a member of the LDs and actually voted for Corbyn's Labour in 2017 which was more a vote against the Tories.

But I feel he has let me down as a voter, and the country down as an opposition - some of the smears have been ridiculous, but others have been just. And we are now in a position where the Tories are driving us over the cliff edge with Brexit and Corbyn's Labour are sticking more petrol in the car. He is p155ing about and unable to square off this anti-semitism debate due to his history whilst the country is in need of an opposition.

I don't mean to sound flippant (and sorry GB) but the anti-semite thing isn't something that effects or really even bothers me too much - but the fact that they are spending so much time in-fighting about it and he can't just do the very simple thing to end it has wound me up beyond belief. We are getting a dreadful Brexit because he can't, or won't lay a glove on May who is utterly hopeless and in bed with the DUP.

The 2 parties are in an absolute state at the moment, and whilst they are both self inflicted, I can't understand why Labour can't just end it and group together. The Tories is self inflicted because the EU question divides them so idealogically, Labour are self inflicted because they are just messing around with stuff that isn't important to 90% of the population.

Doesn't explain everything, but Corbyn needs to go, he is toxic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024