Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see The Maximum Leader 13:26 - Aug 13 with 46128 viewschicoazul

is refusing to apologise for something else this week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-quit-labour-sajid-j

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:12 - Aug 13 with 1768 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:03 - Aug 13 by GlasgowBlue

I don’t think they have deleted anything.

Tweet here which links to the article I’ve already shared:

If you’re sharing quotes form his Morning Star article then you’ll know the reason he was actually there was to pay his respects to the 60 people of Tunis who died at the expense of Israel’s bombing of a residential area in 1985. You know, children dying as a result of a war crime.

Should he not have gone there? Is that what you think?

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:16 - Aug 13 with 1750 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:04 - Aug 13 by Darth_Koont

Mossad agents didn't kill any of the Munich terrorists in Paris, did they?

The Mail have somehow taken it as read ignoring the already significant doubt that Mossad are telling the truth.

“The PLO's liaison officer Atef Bseiso - accused of involvement in the 1972 Munich Olympics massacre - was killed in Paris in 1992.

Mr Corbyn finally addressed the matter directly on Monday afternoon.

He conceded he was indeed “present” for a ceremony for Bseiso and others killed in Paris in 1992, but “didn't think” he was “actually involved” in the ceremony.“

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:18 - Aug 13 with 1755 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 22:34 - Aug 13 by lowhouseblue

the labour party needs to be what it has always previously been - a centre-left party that attracts broad support and can offer effective opposition when it's not in power. it is currently none of those things. it's become an irrelevance - you should join.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:20 - Aug 13 with 1752 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 22:34 - Aug 13 by lowhouseblue

the labour party needs to be what it has always previously been - a centre-left party that attracts broad support and can offer effective opposition when it's not in power. it is currently none of those things. it's become an irrelevance - you should join.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:25 - Aug 13 with 1739 viewsElderGrizzly

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:20 - Aug 13 by ZedRodgers

The Corbyn Bot 1974 is malfunctioning. Add more allotment grown veg...

If only your party was as enthusiastic as you in it’s role as HM opposition, we might have been able to hold this incompetent Government to account.

As it is, rather coincidentally, it appears to be a real life Chuckle Brothers sketch to see who can cause the biggest cock-up this week
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 23:25]
I see The Maximum Leader on 23:31 - Aug 13 with 1719 viewsStokieBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:16 - Aug 13 by GlasgowBlue

“The PLO's liaison officer Atef Bseiso - accused of involvement in the 1972 Munich Olympics massacre - was killed in Paris in 1992.

He conceded he was indeed “present” for a ceremony for Bseiso and others killed in Paris in 1992, but “didn't think” he was “actually involved” in the ceremony.“

It was some other people near him that did it.

Classic TWTD.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:33 - Aug 13 with 1722 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:16 - Aug 13 by GlasgowBlue

Accused by who? Ah yes, Mossad themselves.

You only have to do a little bit of digging and there's a lot of doubt around that as Mossad accused pretty much everyone in the PLO of being involved.

So "laying a wreath on the Munich terrorists' graves" is a pretty dodgy but nicely inflammatory assertion. But you knew that.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:38 - Aug 13 with 1712 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:25 - Aug 13 by ElderGrizzly

If only your party was as enthusiastic as you in it’s role as HM opposition, we might have been able to hold this incompetent Government to account.

As it is, rather coincidentally, it appears to be a real life Chuckle Brothers sketch to see who can cause the biggest cock-up this week

Wait a minute. You're a LibDem aren't you?

With all due respect, your party got exactly what it deserved in 2015 for selling out and failing in its role when in power! You helped sow the seed by propping up this whole, damaged mess.

Login to get fewer ads

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:46 - Aug 13 with 1690 viewsbaxterbasics

Some developments:

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:51 - Aug 13 with 1679 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:25 - Aug 13 by ElderGrizzly

I’d take allotment grown veg over stockpiled Spam any day.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:54 - Aug 13 with 1673 viewsDarth_Koont

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:46 - Aug 13 by baxterbasics

Some developments:

This stuff is a piece of p!ss.

"Cameron welcomes man who funded Munich Massacre to Number 10"

Where was the outcry from the Daily Mail? Why did no-one mention this at the time?

By the way, I think Netanyahu's over-reaching a bit. But then again he's not a reasonable man.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 23:59]

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:57 - Aug 13 with 1668 viewsZedRodgers

Some developments:

I wonder how SB feels about the “little things” Netanyahu has to answer for.

Any argument supported by Hodges and Fabricant is usually doomed. The “Hamas use children as shields” thing is about as low as you can go.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwz9z8wXcAAbcQk.jpg:large

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:04 - Aug 14 with 1649 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Some developments:

It's really good to see absolutely no conflation between the claims of anti semitism and coming down on one side or the other in the Palestine/Israel situation!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:07 - Aug 14 with 1629 viewsBluesquid

I see The Maximum Leader on 21:08 - Aug 13 by Bluesquid

Remember 9/11 and 7/7?

The current UK goverment has some interesting friends.

Not only are our allies Saudi and UAE bombing school buses in Yemen but they are also recruiting Al-Qaida fighters there.

All the while the UK goverment approves arms sales, support and assistance.

3 downvotes, could any of you be decent enough to explain why you have done so?
I see The Maximum Leader on 00:07 - Aug 14 with 1631 viewsStokieBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:57 - Aug 13 by ZedRodgers

I wonder how SB feels about the “little things” Netanyahu has to answer for.

Any argument supported by Hodges and Fabricant is usually doomed. The “Hamas use children as shields” thing is about as low as you can go.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwz9z8wXcAAbcQk.jpg:large

Can you stop being a total tw*t please?

I posted a one liner already tonight about how Netanyahu it a total tool but somehow you decide I support him in some way. You seem to have a real comprehension problem.

I'm getting rather tired of you misrepresenting what I say or outright lying.

SB
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 0:10]

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:09 - Aug 14 with 1623 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 20:21 - Aug 13 by StokieBlue

An alternative view would be she liberated people who were subjugated against their will.

Lets hope the peoples republic of Brixton doesn't need such help in the future.

SB

Unlikely given that Brixton isn't 8000 miles away.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:12 - Aug 14 with 1609 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:07 - Aug 14 by StokieBlue

Can you stop being a total tw*t please?

I posted a one liner already tonight about how Netanyahu it a total tool but somehow you decide I support him in some way. You seem to have a real comprehension problem.

I'm getting rather tired of you misrepresenting what I say or outright lying.

SB
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 0:10]

I must have missed that.

I just wondered where he sat in relation to Corbyn under your “too many little things” leadership criteria.

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:12 - Aug 14 with 1608 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 21:18 - Aug 13 by StokieBlue

Pretty easy to say the same about the leader of the opposition and his support for Russia isn't it? He's said on multiple occasions he would do business with Putin and has defended their actions.

It's almost as if people see what they want depending on what they believe in.

SB

Corbyn has also condemned Russian military policy.

So yeah, it is almost as if people see what they want depending on what they believe in!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:16 - Aug 14 with 1581 viewsStokieBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:12 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

I must have missed that.

I just wondered where he sat in relation to Corbyn under your “too many little things” leadership criteria.

I've not once supported Israel or Netanyahu so please stop combining the issues as if they are linked in some way.

Netanyahu has nothing to do with JC's leadership so why are you trying to deflect once again? It's becoming pretty pathetic and entirely transparent to anyone reading the posts.

Either stop it or don't bother engaging anymore.

SB

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:24 - Aug 14 with 1565 viewsZedRodgers

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:16 - Aug 14 by StokieBlue

I've not once supported Israel or Netanyahu so please stop combining the issues as if they are linked in some way.

Netanyahu has nothing to do with JC's leadership so why are you trying to deflect once again? It's becoming pretty pathetic and entirely transparent to anyone reading the posts.

Either stop it or don't bother engaging anymore.

SB

That’s fair enough, but I think Netanyahu and Corbyn’s back and forth tonight is what this had just moved on to after the tweets has been posted. I didn’t pluck it out of nowhere.

I just wondered if you felt Netanyahu had done “too many little things” to be a decent leader as well. I genuinely had no knowledge of your opinion on him.

One thing I will say is that I find it difficult to understand how anyone can have such an irrational perspective on the Labour code of conduct / adaption of the IHRA definition if they don’t agree with Netanyahu generally. Especially his lie about Corbyn comparing Israel to the Nazis, which really is bizarre.

It’s rich coming from a man who said this:
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578

No, not at the moment

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:30 - Aug 14 with 1553 viewsStokieBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:24 - Aug 14 by ZedRodgers

That’s fair enough, but I think Netanyahu and Corbyn’s back and forth tonight is what this had just moved on to after the tweets has been posted. I didn’t pluck it out of nowhere.

I just wondered if you felt Netanyahu had done “too many little things” to be a decent leader as well. I genuinely had no knowledge of your opinion on him.

One thing I will say is that I find it difficult to understand how anyone can have such an irrational perspective on the Labour code of conduct / adaption of the IHRA definition if they don’t agree with Netanyahu generally. Especially his lie about Corbyn comparing Israel to the Nazis, which really is bizarre.

It’s rich coming from a man who said this:
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578

They are different issues.

Netanyahu will never be Prime Minister of this country so it's a totally different discussion and comparisons are meaningless. I've also not mentioned the Labour code of conduct, I've stayed out of those threads, so how can you know my position on that?

As I said, Netanyahu is a tool and I'm glad he will never be in a position of power in this country.

You did pick it out of nowhere by naming me specifically with the insinuation that I would somehow excuse Netanyahu.

You seem to seek equivalence where I think bone exists. Each are separate issues.

SB
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 0:32]

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:45 - Aug 14 with 1528 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 00:12 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

Corbyn has also condemned Russian military policy.

So yeah, it is almost as if people see what they want depending on what they believe in!

Game, set and match I feel.

I see The Maximum Leader on 06:17 - Aug 14 with 1384 viewsimsureazzure

I see The Maximum Leader on 18:53 - Aug 13 by Darth_Koont

The old job titles don't really apply any more so it's much more socio-economic nowadays IMO.

For me, middle class is owning your own property and having disposable income on top to spend and save. So in other words a decent/good level of comfort and security.

I'd also suggest that access to opportunity is another characteristic but difficult to quantify.

What's your definition?

So you believe that new Labour were wrong to appeal to homeowners?

'Utterly failing to see how his New Labour gave up any semblance of a point when it blindly embraced the market and the middle class.'

Blimey.
I see The Maximum Leader on 06:22 - Aug 14 with 1382 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Judge, jury, executioner......
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/israel-behind-assassination-of-sy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_assassinations

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see The Maximum Leader on 07:41 - Aug 14 with 1338 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see The Maximum Leader on 23:33 - Aug 13 by Darth_Koont

Accused by who? Ah yes, Mossad themselves.

You only have to do a little bit of digging and there's a lot of doubt around that as Mossad accused pretty much everyone in the PLO of being involved.

So "laying a wreath on the Munich terrorists' graves" is a pretty dodgy but nicely inflammatory assertion. But you knew that.

So that’s clarity this. Corbyn Admits he was there for the commemoration of the Black September terrorists ( he corrects the date from 1991 in the Morning Star article to 1992), but claims he 'wasn't actually involved in the wreath laying, even though there are numerous photographs of him carrying the wreath,

What exactly is it you are defending?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024