Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ 10:30 - Aug 14 with 3157 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45171052

The same people who are complaining about a straight actor portraying a gay man will complain if a gay man was vetoed by the film studios from acting ‘straight’ on camera. Ridiculous
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:35 - Aug 14 with 1901 viewswkj

Amazing how people ignore the main issue here, Whitehall shouldn't be cast in anything as he's kak

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:37 - Aug 14 with 1886 viewsjjblue84

I’m still struggling to understand if Columbo had a glass eye or not...
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:44 - Aug 14 with 1835 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:37 - Aug 14 by jjblue84

I’m still struggling to understand if Columbo had a glass eye or not...

Columbo didn’t have a glass eye. The actor did but the character did not.
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:46 - Aug 14 with 1832 viewsIpswichKnight

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:35 - Aug 14 by wkj

Amazing how people ignore the main issue here, Whitehall shouldn't be cast in anything as he's kak

Indeed, Bad Education the movie is probably the worst movie I've ever seen.
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:47 - Aug 14 with 1825 viewsKeno

so Worf in Star Trek isn't really a Klingon?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:48 - Aug 14 with 1819 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:47 - Aug 14 by Keno

Worf is definitely a Klingon but Michael Dorn is human.
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:49 - Aug 14 with 1816 viewsElderGrizzly

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:47 - Aug 14 by Keno

Sit down for this.

Dick van Dyke isn't really a Londoner!
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:53 - Aug 14 with 1785 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:49 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

Sit down for this.

Dick van Dyke isn't really a Londoner!

Judging by his ‘London’ accent in Mary Poppins then no.
Login to get fewer ads

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:57 - Aug 14 with 1756 viewsjjblue84

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:44 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

Columbo didn’t have a glass eye. The actor did but the character did not.

What makes you think that? It was there for all to see...
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:58]
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:58 - Aug 14 with 1757 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:53 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

Saying that, I’d rather speak like that then that awful accent which a lot of young Londoners speak with. They sound like a constipated Ali G.
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:59 - Aug 14 with 1748 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:57 - Aug 14 by jjblue84

What makes you think that? It was there for all to see...
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:58]

I’m pretty sure Peter Falk has a glass eye in real life but Colombo didn’t.
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:05 - Aug 14 with 1717 viewsazuremerlangus

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:59 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

So Peter Falk's glass eye was playing a real eye in Colombo?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:09 - Aug 14 with 1702 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:05 - Aug 14 by azuremerlangus

So Peter Falk's glass eye was playing a real eye in Colombo?

Yeah.
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:11 - Aug 14 with 1688 viewsazuremerlangus

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:09 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

Yeah.

Every day is a learning day...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:17 - Aug 14 with 1650 viewsElderGrizzly

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:53 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

Looks like I need to turn up the sarcasm filter... ;)
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:20 - Aug 14 with 1628 viewswkj

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:17 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

Steady on...

Are you a bear in real life as well as playing one online?

Crybaby

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:22 - Aug 14 with 1621 viewsKeno

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:17 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

Should that be

"Well governor, it looks like I need to turn up me old sarcasm filter, to be sure eh"

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:23 - Aug 14 with 1616 viewsKeno

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:48 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

Worf is definitely a Klingon but Michael Dorn is human.

Michael Dorn, yea he's the police therapy guy in castle

whats he got to do with Worf?

he looks nothing like him

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:26 - Aug 14 with 1601 viewsElderGrizzly

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:20 - Aug 14 by wkj

Steady on...

Are you a bear in real life as well as playing one online?

If I told you i'd have to kill you. Mainly by chasing you down and mauling you to death..
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:27 - Aug 14 with 1598 viewswkj

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:26 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

If I told you i'd have to kill you. Mainly by chasing you down and mauling you to death..

I had a moose try that last week, and now he works for me... dont rush in

Crybaby

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:32 - Aug 14 with 1580 viewsjjblue84

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:59 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

Only pretty sure now?? I hope I haven’t cast doubt in your sure mind...
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:33 - Aug 14 with 1576 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:23 - Aug 14 by Keno

Michael Dorn, yea he's the police therapy guy in castle

whats he got to do with Worf?

he looks nothing like him

Must have had corrective surgery in order that he could go from playing an alien to a therapist. Only possible theory on that on.
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:34 - Aug 14 with 1569 viewsKeno

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:33 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

Must have had corrective surgery in order that he could go from playing an alien to a therapist. Only possible theory on that on.

the lengths some people go to!!

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:39 - Aug 14 with 1545 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:32 - Aug 14 by jjblue84

Only pretty sure now?? I hope I haven’t cast doubt in your sure mind...

No. Colombo did not have a glass eye.
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 12:19 - Aug 14 with 1492 viewsKeno

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:39 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

No. Colombo did not have a glass eye.

But how would be have spotted American if he's had such a sight defect?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024