Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) 22:35 - Aug 14 with 39869 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 10:27 - Aug 16 with 4792 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 09:33 - Aug 16 by Currie10

Alright Herbivore you love a down arrow.

Got enough bottle to wager me £25 or you more a click a down arrow kinda guy?

O K then.

If it's such a rubbish bet, why not take my £££ Herbivore?

Cannot wait for another - button.....
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 10:29]
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:02 - Aug 16 with 4763 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not a bookie guys, sorry.

My one and only bet is a £50 charity bet with Jake.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:16 - Aug 16 with 4738 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 06:55 - Aug 16 by Currie10

I'll have £25 on this, mad bet your end.

In a nutshell for me -

* We have a worse side than this time last season, looking very goal shy and utterly incapable ( this far to both ) of keeping a clean sheet.

* I think unfortunately for us, the sides we'll be battling out against ( bottom 10 clubs ) are stronger than last season.

No stand out rubbish like Sunderland / Burton.

I will happily have a punt on this with you.

Very blind optomism your end.

Why are we roughly SEVEN wins better than the bottom 3? What do we bring to the table that the bottom 3 do not?

How do you know we're not going to be bottom 3!?

Mad, mad bet.

I've listed my reasons which you have downvoted.

You seem triggered by this. Have you lumped on us to go down or something?

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:29 - Aug 16 with 4721 viewsPositivelyPortman

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:59 - Aug 15 by stewartm

Unless we sign a decent CB, I would say we will finish the season with 20pts all together..

If we stop playing Chambo and Knudsen would help.
They were a woeful pair at Exeter, as were Ward and Sears.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:52 - Aug 17 with 4639 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:16 - Aug 16 by J2BLUE

I've listed my reasons which you have downvoted.

You seem triggered by this. Have you lumped on us to go down or something?

Irritated with Herbivore for lazily clicking down arrow then not taking me up on it.

However, would you fancy £25?

I don't see us being seven wins better than three sides in this league, but would happily lose £25 for us to have a successful campaign!
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:23 - Aug 17 with 4589 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:52 - Aug 17 by Currie10

Irritated with Herbivore for lazily clicking down arrow then not taking me up on it.

I don't see us being seven wins better than three sides in this league, but would happily lose £25 for us to have a successful campaign!

No thanks! I reckon I could get 3 or 4/1 with Sky/WH if I requested it. Happy to put my money where my mouth is for the charity bet with Jake but i'm not an idiot!

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:28 - Aug 17 with 4546 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:23 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

No thanks! I reckon I could get 3 or 4/1 with Sky/WH if I requested it. Happy to put my money where my mouth is for the charity bet with Jake but i'm not an idiot!

Easy bet you were saying, take my £££ ;)
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:29 - Aug 17 with 4540 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:28 - Aug 17 by Currie10

Easy bet you were saying, take my £££ ;)

Where did I say easy bet?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:54 - Aug 17 with 4529 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:29 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Where did I say easy bet?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this

This says it all to me...........

Gwan - dare ya - lets ava wager.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:47 - Aug 17 with 4507 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:54 - Aug 17 by Currie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this

This says it all to me...........

Gwan - dare ya - lets ava wager.

Nah

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 05:29 - Aug 18 with 4446 viewsBenters2

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:52 - Aug 17 by Currie10

I must say 20+ points clear seems a lot.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 06:49 - Aug 18 with 4437 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 05:29 - Aug 18 by Benters2

I must say 20+ points clear seems a lot.

7 wins better than 3 + sides in this league, I mean, who are these sides we're going to be that far ahead of for a start!?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:20 - Aug 25 with 4375 viewsCurrie10

REALLY?

Bookmarked.

You may aswell pay out now.

We're going to assume 6 wins 2 draws / or 7 wins more than 3 other sides in this league?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:23 - Aug 25 with 4365 viewsmrshallisfit

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:29 - Aug 16 by PositivelyPortman

And play who????
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:29 - Aug 25 with 4348 viewsWonky

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:29 - Aug 16 by PositivelyPortman

Of course let's drop our experienced established proven championship level defenders.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 17:30]
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:31 - Aug 25 with 4337 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:20 - Aug 25 by Currie10

REALLY?

Bookmarked.

You may aswell pay out now.

We're going to assume 6 wins 2 draws / or 7 wins more than 3 other sides in this league?

lol you are so triggered by this

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:59 - Aug 25 with 4284 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:31 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

lol you are so triggered by this

You told people to bookmark the post.

So I have and assume I can refer to it?

You're 100% certain we'll be SEVEN wins better than the bottom 3.

I'm not entirely sure we'll go down but I don't see us a mile ahead of the bottom 3!?

Brave prediction but it's early days and you never know could very well go either way.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:03 - Aug 25 with 4274 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:59 - Aug 25 by Currie10

You told people to bookmark the post.

So I have and assume I can refer to it?

You're 100% certain we'll be SEVEN wins better than the bottom 3.

I'm not entirely sure we'll go down but I don't see us a mile ahead of the bottom 3!?

Brave prediction but it's early days and you never know could very well go either way.

Again putting words in my mouth. 100% certain?

Is that how this is going to go? You're going to post after every loss? I'm not going to post after every win. Lets not react to each game individually. Hopefully we're both capable of a bit more thought than that. By all means post occasionally to bring the thread back up. I won't forget or avoid paying if i'm wrong.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:29 - Aug 25 with 4261 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:03 - Aug 25 by J2BLUE

Again putting words in my mouth. 100% certain?

Is that how this is going to go? You're going to post after every loss? I'm not going to post after every win. Lets not react to each game individually. Hopefully we're both capable of a bit more thought than that. By all means post occasionally to bring the thread back up. I won't forget or avoid paying if i'm wrong.

Well consider today as something that just - for whatever reason went into my head.

Certainly can't be bothered to bring this up when we lose or draw every time this season, 34 times or so would be too much!
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:45 - Aug 25 with 4237 viewsBenters2

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 06:49 - Aug 18 by Currie10

7 wins better than 3 + sides in this league, I mean, who are these sides we're going to be that far ahead of for a start!?

Makes a puff of air go over my false teeth,i have no idea who the teams are,but hey,what is the betting they play 'The only way is up' on Sunday !
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 25 with 4195 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:45 - Aug 25 by Benters2

Makes a puff of air go over my false teeth,i have no idea who the teams are,but hey,what is the betting they play 'The only way is up' on Sunday !

If we win and people say that, no issue my end.

If it's 6 without a win................ it doesn't bode well.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 21:40 - Aug 25 with 4163 viewsnodge_blue

I doubt it. 5 games in against not even the best sides. We are in trouble and I would bet on us going down.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 25 with 4153 viewsTractorCam

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:29 - Aug 25 by Currie10

Well consider today as something that just - for whatever reason went into my head.

Certainly can't be bothered to bring this up when we lose or draw every time this season, 34 times or so would be too much!

You seem all too happy by all this.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:43 - Aug 26 with 4078 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 25 by TractorCam

You seem all too happy by all this.

Have a day off being wet
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 21:47 - Nov 8 with 3450 viewsCurrie10

Cannot resist!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 11:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024