Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) 22:35 - Aug 14 with 39811 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:17 - Dec 4 with 7507 viewsLeagueOne

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:13 - Dec 4 by Benters2

That’s the spirit I’m glad we had ladies like you during war in the land army 😇

What's really sad is we'll have the same arguments next season about promotion from League One in the summer and by December we'll be about 15th having pops at each other on here over said predictions.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:27 - Dec 4 with 7493 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:07 - Dec 4 by Currie10

Fair play all around. :)

What charity out of interest?

Whichever one he chooses.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:32 - Dec 4 with 7482 viewscaught-in-limbo

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 4 by Bluebell

Oh ye of little faith. There are still a lot of points to play for.

We may still finish 20 points ahead of relegation.

And no I haven't been drinking.

I'm an eternal optimist, but I'm not THAT positive.

(this image is in no way intended to represent your actual appearance)

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:43 - Dec 4 with 7412 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:13 - Dec 4 by Benters2

That’s the spirit I’m glad we had ladies like you during war in the land army 😇

What do you mean 'like'.....she was there wasn't she?
Growing fields of weed apparently !
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 17:44]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 06:00 - Dec 5 with 7263 viewsBenters2

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:32 - Dec 4 by caught-in-limbo

BB is what id call a 'Hot Grandma'
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 12:37 - Dec 5 with 7139 viewsVic

We'll finish 20+ points from safety! Bookmark this!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:47 - Dec 6 with 7054 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:17 - Dec 4 by LeagueOne

What's really sad is we'll have the same arguments next season about promotion from League One in the summer and by December we'll be about 15th having pops at each other on here over said predictions.

If we are 15th by end of December I'll be breaking out the bubbly!
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:55 - Dec 6 with 7047 viewsgordon

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:47 - Dec 6 by BcarefulwhatUWish4

We'll get a better idea of our chances next year when we play Accrington in the cup. Suspect 15th place about right, 20 points ahead of relegation sounds ambitious to me.
Login to get fewer ads

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:58 - Dec 6 with 7033 viewsBenters2

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:47 - Dec 6 by BcarefulwhatUWish4

What in Div 3?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 08:46 - Dec 6 with 7003 viewsSonOfSpock

I wish I was taking what you are taking, sounds way better than Fluoxetine.

I'll be delighted if it happens, however..
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:56 - Dec 6 with 6894 viewsFrankMarshall

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:02 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

19 clear last season.

I don't want to edit it. I looked back at the last 5 league tables before posting. Happy to double down on 20.

I wasn't this optimistic but saw us being clear of the relegation zone. Really thought some of the players coming in would make an impact, but seems it's Skuse and Sears who are leading the line right now. Disastrous signings, really disastrous.

Frank Marshall

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:12 - Dec 6 with 6879 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 08:46 - Dec 6 by SonOfSpock

I wish I was taking what you are taking, sounds way better than Fluoxetine.

I'll be delighted if it happens, however..

This thread is nearly 4 months old. I'm not predicting it now obviously.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:29 - Dec 6 with 6870 viewsjeera

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:12 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

This thread is nearly 4 months old. I'm not predicting it now obviously.

10 points clear?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:30 - Dec 6 with 6865 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:29 - Dec 6 by jeera

10 points clear?

1 point clear. We'd all take it.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:32 - Dec 6 with 6863 viewsjeera

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:30 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

Oh yes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 06:46 - Dec 7 with 6765 viewsBenters2

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:30 - Dec 6 by J2BLUE

This.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:27 - Dec 7 with 6700 viewsOxford_Blue

So if you’re that confident how much money have you bet on it?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 13:32 - Dec 7 with 6663 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 11:27 - Dec 7 by Oxford_Blue

So if you’re that confident how much money have you bet on it?

Again, this thread is 4 months old.

I have a £50 charity bet which I am obviously going to lose.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:24 - Dec 8 with 6566 viewsBenters2

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:32 - Dec 4 by caught-in-limbo

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:38 - Mar 6 with 5902 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:20 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

You're on. £50 charity bet. I'll let you know where your money is going nearer the time

I have to be honest, I’m starting to think I’m not going to win this one. Let me know which charity you want the £50 to go to Jake and I’ll get it paid.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:38 - Mar 6 with 5897 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:38 - Mar 6 by J2BLUE

I have to be honest, I’m starting to think I’m not going to win this one. Let me know which charity you want the £50 to go to Jake and I’ll get it paid.

He's Alive!!!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:40 - Mar 6 with 5891 viewsTractorCam

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 15:38 - Mar 6 by J2BLUE

There's still time, keep the faith!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:00 - Mar 6 with 5831 viewsSteve_M

You didn't say 20 points in which direction though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:35 - Mar 6 with 5777 viewsSouperJim

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:00 - Mar 6 by Steve_M

You didn't say 20 points in which direction though.

We could easily end up 20 points clear of safety

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:30 - Mar 6 with 5718 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 16:35 - Mar 6 by SouperJim

We could easily end up 20 points clear of safety

We are going to win the next 11 games in a row. 20+ might still be a tad optimistic though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024