Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) 22:35 - Aug 14 with 39871 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:49 - Apr 13 with 1219 viewsBenters2

Have a uppie x
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 17:50 - Apr 13 with 1211 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To be fair, J2 didn't specify he meant this season.

We might possibly manage it next, mightn't we?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:06 - Apr 13 with 1146 viewsMVBlue

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:11 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

We've had three games.

We signed players late so some haven't had any pre season time with us and Chalobah was away with England.

Two decent performances in the league where we lacked a cutting edge. Jackson and Harrison still need time to gel with the team.

We're stronger IMO. We've lost Waghorn and Webster. We've gained two of the best players in league one last season, Edwards who looks decent, and several other promising punts.

Hurst is still learning about the players and what will work best. I think it will eventually click. Hurst's record is excellent everywhere he has been.

I think the relegation points total will be a lower one this year rather than seeing a team get to 50 points.

Still time to get a couple of decent loanees in.

Players to return from injury. Huws could be massive if he can get back and play a decent amount of games.

I think we'll end up defensively solid and with Edwards, Nolan and the two strikers we'll score a few goals as well once they've settled in.

Stronger?!

We can’t always be right, that’s for sure.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:33 - Apr 13 with 1089 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:06 - Apr 13 by MVBlue

Stronger?!

We can’t always be right, that’s for sure.

We sure can't. I have no regrets.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 20:20 - Apr 13 with 969 viewstampa_bay

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:33 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

Have you thought of changing relegation to safety in the title? Might have a chance of that....
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 20:46 - Apr 13 with 926 viewsMelford

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 18:33 - Apr 13 by J2BLUE

I put £100 on us getting promoted in Keane's first season. I'm glad that was before I started posting on here.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024