Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) 22:35 - Aug 14 with 39668 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:38 - Aug 14 with 11697 viewsclive_baker

Not sure about 20, but certainly 10+ I would say. You can quote me on that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:44 - Aug 14 with 11665 viewsBadgerBajner

I'm with you, we will be fine this season.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:46 - Aug 14 with 11654 viewsmrshallisfit

So we'll have 65-70 points. Yes I will bookmark this because you are going to be wildly out.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:47 - Aug 14 with 11645 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:46 - Aug 14 by mrshallisfit

So we'll have 65-70 points. Yes I will bookmark this because you are going to be wildly out.

You think we'll be in the automatic places?!? Admire your optimism.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:54 - Aug 14 with 11624 viewsJakeITFC

Wanna bet?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:57 - Aug 14 with 11606 viewsSitfcB

Deleted before people see
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 23:02]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:00 - Aug 14 with 11586 viewsHerbivore

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:57 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

Surely we were more than 9 clear last season?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:02 - Aug 14 with 11564 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:57 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

19 clear last season.

I don't want to edit it. I looked back at the last 5 league tables before posting. Happy to double down on 20.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:02 - Aug 14 with 11562 viewsN2_Blue

Haha not a chance. You are basically saying we are likely finishing in or around the playoffs.

I think it will be 5 or less

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:02 - Aug 14 with 11559 viewspointofblue

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:00 - Aug 14 by Herbivore

We were 19 points clear last season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:03 - Aug 14 with 11552 viewsSitfcB

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:00 - Aug 14 by Herbivore

Google table confused me and I was looking at the wrong numbers hahaha. Bedtime.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:03 - Aug 14 with 11548 viewsBrixtonBlue

What do you base this optimism on apart from bravado?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:04 - Aug 14 with 11542 viewsJakeITFC

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:02 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

19 clear last season.

I don't want to edit it. I looked back at the last 5 league tables before posting. Happy to double down on 20.

£50?
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:11 - Aug 14 with 11503 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:03 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

We've had three games.

We signed players late so some haven't had any pre season time with us and Chalobah was away with England.

Two decent performances in the league where we lacked a cutting edge. Jackson and Harrison still need time to gel with the team.

We're stronger IMO. We've lost Waghorn and Webster. We've gained two of the best players in league one last season, Edwards who looks decent, and several other promising punts.

Hurst is still learning about the players and what will work best. I think it will eventually click. Hurst's record is excellent everywhere he has been.

I think the relegation points total will be a lower one this year rather than seeing a team get to 50 points.

Still time to get a couple of decent loanees in.

Players to return from injury. Huws could be massive if he can get back and play a decent amount of games.

I think we'll end up defensively solid and with Edwards, Nolan and the two strikers we'll score a few goals as well once they've settled in.

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:12 - Aug 14 with 11494 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:04 - Aug 14 by JakeITFC

£50?

Sure, charity bet?

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:18 - Aug 14 with 11452 viewsJakeITFC

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:12 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

Sure, charity bet?

Happy either way.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:20 - Aug 14 with 11446 viewsJ2BLUE

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:18 - Aug 14 by JakeITFC

Happy either way.

You're on. £50 charity bet. I'll let you know where your money is going nearer the time

Truly impaired.

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:23 - Aug 14 with 11434 viewsMaySixth

I like your positivity.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 22:43 - Aug 15 with 11238 viewstextbackup

We’ll end up with a meal for two, 69 points.

Then make playoffs in season 2

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:55 - Aug 15 with 11193 viewsBlueinBrum

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:04 - Aug 14 by JakeITFC

£50?

Another £50 here if you're willing to take it.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:59 - Aug 15 with 11186 viewsstewartm

Unless we sign a decent CB, I would say we will finish the season with 20pts all together..

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 01:50 - Aug 16 with 11159 viewsSpruceMoose

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 23:03 - Aug 14 by BrixtonBlue

I’m going to go with RomBet.com.

I've not forgiven them since I lost my house on Poland winning the world cup.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 06:55 - Aug 16 with 11110 viewsCurrie10

I'll have £25 on this, mad bet your end.

In a nutshell for me -

* We have a worse side than this time last season, looking very goal shy and utterly incapable ( this far to both ) of keeping a clean sheet.

* I think unfortunately for us, the sides we'll be battling out against ( bottom 10 clubs ) are stronger than last season.

No stand out rubbish like Sunderland / Burton.

I will happily have a punt on this with you.

Very blind optomism your end.

Why are we roughly SEVEN wins better than the bottom 3? What do we bring to the table that the bottom 3 do not?

How do you know we're not going to be bottom 3!?

Mad, mad bet.
We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 07:45 - Aug 16 with 11061 viewsSteve_M

I don't think we'll be that far away from the bottom, think there will be some nervous moments along the way and we certainly could go down.

On balance, I think we'll do enough to be 5-10 points clear.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 09:33 - Aug 16 with 10993 viewsCurrie10

We'll finish 20+ points clear of relegation. Bookmark this. (n/t) on 06:55 - Aug 16 by Currie10

I'll have £25 on this, mad bet your end.

In a nutshell for me -

* We have a worse side than this time last season, looking very goal shy and utterly incapable ( this far to both ) of keeping a clean sheet.

* I think unfortunately for us, the sides we'll be battling out against ( bottom 10 clubs ) are stronger than last season.

No stand out rubbish like Sunderland / Burton.

I will happily have a punt on this with you.

Very blind optomism your end.

Why are we roughly SEVEN wins better than the bottom 3? What do we bring to the table that the bottom 3 do not?

How do you know we're not going to be bottom 3!?

Mad, mad bet.

Alright Herbivore you love a down arrow.

Got enough bottle to wager me £25 or you more a click a down arrow kinda guy?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024