Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at 07:17 - Aug 15 with 1833 viewstextbackup

Didn’t listen or watch the game, didn’t keep up with scores, only seen result and his clip after.

Anyone shed any light on it?

Oh, and ‘we haven’t got the time to be patient’ lol you silly vaginas

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:23 - Aug 15 with 1789 viewsCurrie10

I think he's going to do a lot better keeping things inhouse.

If I was a player hearing yet MORE scathing comments after a penalty shoot out loss, I don't think I'd be especially amused with him............
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:30 - Aug 15 with 1743 viewsblueconscience

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:23 - Aug 15 by Currie10

If I was a player hearing yet MORE scathing comments after a penalty shoot out loss, I don't think I'd be especially amused with him............

If they don’t like to be criticised, perhaps they should perform better and not let a team 2 divisions below take them to a penalty shoot out and beat them.

Although they missed, least Bishop and the Chalobah had the nerve to take a penalty.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 7:32]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:35 - Aug 15 with 1714 viewsdirtyboy

I’ve got employees like you, don’t like being told you f****d up and sulk for the rest of the week.

Trouble is, I can’t just ‘drop’ them for someone else like in football.

And yes we do have time ffs.
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:37 - Aug 15 with 1700 viewstextbackup

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:23 - Aug 15 by Currie10

If my manager told me I needed to improve I’d make sure I improved, if they are too good to hear that they need a long look in the mirror

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:45 - Aug 15 with 1639 viewsBenters2

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:30 - Aug 15 by blueconscience

If they don’t like to be criticised, perhaps they should perform better and not let a team 2 divisions below take them to a penalty shoot out and beat them.

Although they missed, least Bishop and the Chalobah had the nerve to take a penalty.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 7:32]

This.
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:01 - Aug 15 with 1574 viewsCurrie10

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 07:37 - Aug 15 by textbackup

If my manager told me I needed to improve I’d make sure I improved, if they are too good to hear that they need a long look in the mirror

Unfortunately not everyone is like you.

Player power era these days mate.

If they don't like him, they WILL make sure he gets the sack.
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:04 - Aug 15 with 1554 viewsBenters2

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:01 - Aug 15 by Currie10

This will end well !

Maybe the lad from the smoke was right,down in two seasons and all that..
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:04 - Aug 15 with 1549 viewsurbanblue

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:01 - Aug 15 by Currie10

What?? Who are 'they'?? Which players?
Login to get fewer ads

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:07 - Aug 15 with 1521 viewsCurrie10

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:04 - Aug 15 by urbanblue

What?? Who are 'they'?? Which players?

Well I don't know do I.

But they'll know he's aiming it at some.

Sorry if I don't agree with every article on here - I just think it's a very risky strategy to be slamming the team quite as harshly as he's done here.
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:12 - Aug 15 with 1475 viewsOsborneOneNil

We are Ipswich, not Real Madrid. There are 9 lads signed by Hurst who will do everything they can for him. If one or two, old or new, can’t handle being told to step up then they will go, not Paul Hurst.
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:13 - Aug 15 with 1473 viewsurbanblue

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:07 - Aug 15 by Currie10

Well I don't know do I.

But they'll know he's aiming it at some.

Sorry if I don't agree with every article on here - I just think it's a very risky strategy to be slamming the team quite as harshly as he's done here.

The thing is I don't think it's the team. Obviously, I didn't see the match but from everything I've read these comments appear to have been aimed at certain individuals. Kind of 'You know who you are!'

Would be surprised if the new guys would be involved in any player power in getting Hurst sacked so with all due respect that post you wrote saying that was utter tosh!!
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 19:04 - Aug 15 with 1276 viewsCurrie10

would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 08:13 - Aug 15 by urbanblue

The thing is I don't think it's the team. Obviously, I didn't see the match but from everything I've read these comments appear to have been aimed at certain individuals. Kind of 'You know who you are!'

Would be surprised if the new guys would be involved in any player power in getting Hurst sacked so with all due respect that post you wrote saying that was utter tosh!!

Alright mate have to agree to differ.
would love to know who Hurst was aiming them comments at on 13:53 - Aug 16 with 951 viewsKropotkin123

What... the 9 new players that joined... 2 if which were with him at his last club and know exactly what he is like... sounds like unfounded nonsense to me.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024