Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to Villa 09:46 - Aug 15 with 487 viewsDarth_Koont

Be good to see how Town respond but also see how we do against a promotion favourite.

The odd thing about football is it may well be an easier game to prepare for and play. We're now the underdogs, and I'm sure Villa will have a lot more of the ball than our recent opposition, so working hard, stopping them playing and hitting them on the break might be an easier game plan to execute.

It'll also be interesting and a little depressing to see McGinn in the Villa team. My favourite Hibs player in recent years and a cracking all-round, all-action midfielder. I hope he has a sh!t game.

Pronouns: He/Him

Looking forward to Villa on 09:47 - Aug 15 with 479 viewshomer_123

I know I'm being naughty but...'...so working hard, stopping them playing and hitting them on the break might be an easier game plan to execute.' - that sounds Mick'esq!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Looking forward to Villa on 10:03 - Aug 15 with 444 viewsDarth_Koont

Looking forward to Villa on 09:47 - Aug 15 by homer_123

I know I'm being naughty but...'...so working hard, stopping them playing and hitting them on the break might be an easier game plan to execute.' - that sounds Mick'esq!

It is a bit, yes. I think we do have more pace to play a counter-attacking game.

Over time I'd like to see us press higher and push the whole team up but I don't think we have the confidence or partnerships for that yet.

Pronouns: He/Him

Looking forward to Villa on 10:07 - Aug 15 with 422 viewsGeoffSentence

We got well beaten last season. Let's hope it is better this year.

On the positive side of things, this is my first chance to watch them this season, which should give the team a boost.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024