Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games 12:54 - Aug 15 with 837 viewsIllinoisblue

Is that really true? Heard it from Brenner. I know we’re bad in cups but that is a shocking record.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 12:57 - Aug 15 with 822 viewsSuperblue95

Haven't won an fa cup match in nearly a decade. Knocked out first round of the league cup most years too. Sounds about right to me sadly

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 12:59 - Aug 15 with 809 viewsKieran_Knows

Terrible if true. No doubt the bulk of them losses to League 1 and League 2 sides as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 13:00 - Aug 15 with 794 viewsBadgerBajner

And this board goes in to meltdown because we lost last night with a new manager and players!
Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 13:20 - Aug 15 with 760 viewsbritbiker

Having trouble even remembering a cup win in the last few years. I've sort of got used to starting the season by getting out of the league cup as we never had a big and fit enough squad to cope with extra games.

Regrettably a quick cup exit has rarely lead to a good turnaround in the following league match.

Not overly bothered about the result last night (except for the supporters who made that journey) but I genuinely thought we would be more up for the fight as so many players had come from the lower divisions.
Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 13:31 - Aug 15 with 747 viewsSteve_M

I can't find it but I did a thread of our League Cup results from the Royle-era a few years ago, it wasn't pretty viewing: one third round defeat to Wigan under Magilton and the semi-final in 2010-11 and a load of first or second round exits.

I'm surprised it's as high as four really.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 13:40 - Aug 15 with 728 viewsIpswichKnight

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 13:31 - Aug 15 by Steve_M

I can't find it but I did a thread of our League Cup results from the Royle-era a few years ago, it wasn't pretty viewing: one third round defeat to Wigan under Magilton and the semi-final in 2010-11 and a load of first or second round exits.

I'm surprised it's as high as four really.

It's inflated due to the time we got to the 3rd round and played Man U!
Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 14:21 - Aug 15 with 701 viewsSteve_M

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 13:40 - Aug 15 by IpswichKnight

It's inflated due to the time we got to the 3rd round and played Man U!

Ah, thought there was another third round season in there but forgot that one. So, two wins that season and one at Luton last year since 2011?

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 14:43 - Aug 15 with 678 viewsIpswichKnight

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 14:21 - Aug 15 by Steve_M

Ah, thought there was another third round season in there but forgot that one. So, two wins that season and one at Luton last year since 2011?

we beat Bristol Rovers in 2012 in the 1st round. No matter which way we look at it we've been pretty rubbish in the league cup.
Login to get fewer ads

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 14:53 - Aug 15 with 649 viewsSteve_M

Just 4 wins from our last 23 Cup games on 14:43 - Aug 15 by IpswichKnight

we beat Bristol Rovers in 2012 in the 1st round. No matter which way we look at it we've been pretty rubbish in the league cup.

Thanks.

Yes, all the way back to Notts County in 2003.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024