Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday 13:52 - Aug 15 with 2425 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Edun (Based on performances)
Chambers (Experience required)
Edwards (If fit)
Nolan
Jackson

The other positions, based on our first 3 games, are up for grabs IMO.

Poll: Final points total?

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 13:54 - Aug 15 with 2397 viewsSteve_M

If one of your 'guaranteed' starters has (if fit) next to his name they might not all be guaranteed.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 13:57 - Aug 15 with 2363 viewsITFCBlues

The I think back 5 picks it’s self. Nolan will play along with Edwards. I’d also suspect Jackson will start. The other spots are up for grabs

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:07 - Aug 15 with 2324 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 13:54 - Aug 15 by Steve_M

If one of your 'guaranteed' starters has (if fit) next to his name they might not all be guaranteed.

Edwards has been our stand-out player and should be the first name on the team sheet, as Hurst stated he should be fit.

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:30 - Aug 15 with 2263 viewsPositivelyPortman

I wouldn’t play Chambo again after last night. Weak and clueless.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:35 - Aug 15 with 2243 viewsMrTown

I think Edun must start, thought his performance was a bright light last night.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:38 - Aug 15 with 2226 viewshomer_123

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:30 - Aug 15 by PositivelyPortman

I wouldn’t play Chambo again after last night. Weak and clueless.

Yup, cause we've got lots of CBs to bring in.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:40 - Aug 15 with 2225 viewsKieran_Knows

Bart
Donacien Chambers Nsiala Knudsen
Skuse Edun
Edwards Nolan Jackson
Harrison

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 16:35 - Aug 15 with 2070 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:38 - Aug 15 by homer_123

Yup, cause we've got lots of CBs to bring in.

Spence, Knudsen, Kenlock & Emmanuel can all play there.

Login to get fewer ads

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 16:47 - Aug 15 with 2033 viewsKieran_Knows

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 16:35 - Aug 15 by TractorBoyOlly

When has Kenlock played CB before?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 17:58 - Aug 15 with 1938 viewsjas0999

Not convinced about Edun. He may have scored with a fortunate cross against Blackburn, but up to that point he misplaced several passes. Decent first half last night but against understrength division two side. Not great in the second apparently.

I wouldn’t say he is guaranteed to start.
Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 18:21 - Aug 15 with 1885 viewsMrTown

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:40 - Aug 15 by Kieran_Knows

Bart
Skuse Edun
Edwards Nolan Jackson
Harrison

There is no way Chalobah will be dropped. Been a master general in that midfield so far.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 18:27 - Aug 15 with 1874 viewschristiand

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 17:58 - Aug 15 by jas0999

Not convinced about Edun. He may have scored with a fortunate cross against Blackburn, but up to that point he misplaced several passes. Decent first half last night but against understrength division two side. Not great in the second apparently.

I wouldn’t say he is guaranteed to start.

Edun made a noticeable difference and impact when he came on against Blackburn, he might have missed placed a few passes, but he certainly wasn’t the only one that afternoon.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 21:18 - Aug 15 with 1727 viewsWeekender

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 16:35 - Aug 15 by TractorBoyOlly

Kenlock at CB? Erm no.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 21:27 - Aug 15 with 1700 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 18:21 - Aug 15 by MrTown

There is no way Chalobah will be dropped. Been a master general in that midfield so far.

Really?! he's not untouchable. That kind of Mccarthy attitude will get us nowhere

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 21:29 - Aug 15 with 1695 viewstractorshark

Not one of them a centre-back.
Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 21:36 - Aug 15 with 1672 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 21:29 - Aug 15 by tractorshark

Not one of them a centre-back.

No but 3/4 have played there plus Chalobah can do, you're all missing the point in that perhaps the underperformers need a bit of a shake up

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 22:35 - Aug 15 with 1600 viewstractorshark

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 21:36 - Aug 15 by TractorBoyOlly

No but 3/4 have played there plus Chalobah can do, you're all missing the point in that perhaps the underperformers need a bit of a shake up

Ditching Chambers would be a high-risk decision given he’s one of the few experienced Championship players in the side right now.
I would prefer him to be on the right rather than the left side of defence but I certainly wouldn’t drop him while Nsiala and Donacien are settling in.
In fact, I would say if you want Emmanuel or Spence to come in, then it’s Donacien who is most under threat as he’s looked shaky.
Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 22:38 - Aug 15 with 1586 viewsvilanovablue

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 18:21 - Aug 15 by MrTown

Pretty much this I can't believe he hasn't even been mentioned...
(No subject) (n/t) on 07:52 - Aug 16 with 1431 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 22:35 - Aug 15 by tractorshark

Ditching Chambers would be a high-risk decision given he’s one of the few experienced Championship players in the side right now.
I would prefer him to be on the right rather than the left side of defence but I certainly wouldn’t drop him while Nsiala and Donacien are settling in.
In fact, I would say if you want Emmanuel or Spence to come in, then it’s Donacien who is most under threat as he’s looked shaky.

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 08:06 - Aug 16 with 1392 viewsOsborneOneNil

Only 5 Guarenteed starters in my books for Saturday on 14:40 - Aug 15 by Kieran_Knows

Bart
Skuse Edun
Edwards Nolan Jackson
Harrison

Swap Chaba for Skuse and that’s what I’d say we should go with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024