Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst today 14:20 - Aug 16 with 2068 viewscobbler

At the presser for the first time he looked and sounded a bit down I have a feeling he thought the players would settle a bit quicker than they have,I’m still 100% behind him I expect our fans to be the same give at least till Xmas before we can judge him.
Hurst today on 14:28 - Aug 16 with 1976 viewsdirtyboy

He mentioned "in the cold light of day" and I assume he reviewed the game and saw some further positives and was clearly pleased with the running stats and also mentioned the positives of Bishop and Rowe coming back.

I think he was perhaps a bit quieter as he was trying to downplay the borderline outburst from Tuesday.

Seemed fine to me.
Hurst today on 14:30 - Aug 16 with 1946 viewsitfcjoe

I thought he came across really well - really honest and open.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hurst today on 14:32 - Aug 16 with 1921 viewsSteve_M

Remember Magilton's early games? It took a while to get a win and he admitted to the pressure afterwards, I think the quote was: "I could have walked under a door with a top hat on".

Hurst will know he has a lot to prove here, I doubt any of us have higher standards than he does. He'll be happier once we've got a few wins.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hurst today on 14:32 - Aug 16 with 1905 viewsBlueBadger

I wouldn't place too much stock in pressers. After all, Keane and Jewell often came across as halfway competent based on their performances in them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hurst today on 14:49 - Aug 16 with 1717 viewsIllinoisblue

Hurst today on 14:32 - Aug 16 by Steve_M

Remember Magilton's early games? It took a while to get a win and he admitted to the pressure afterwards, I think the quote was: "I could have walked under a door with a top hat on".

Hurst will know he has a lot to prove here, I doubt any of us have higher standards than he does. He'll be happier once we've got a few wins.

speaking of Magilton, what's he up to? Disappeared off Twitter after those domestic scuffle allegations surfaced. IS he still working in football?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hurst today on 14:52 - Aug 16 with 1661 viewshype313

Hurst today on 14:49 - Aug 16 by Illinoisblue

speaking of Magilton, what's he up to? Disappeared off Twitter after those domestic scuffle allegations surfaced. IS he still working in football?

Think he's with the NI team these days

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hurst today on 14:52 - Aug 16 with 1662 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

I thought he seemed fine. He is very honest and open to answer all of the questions, even saying things to answer a question that he hadn’t discussed with the player(s) yet.

I like the bloke.
Hurst today on 14:56 - Aug 16 with 1607 viewsCoco

Hurst literally could do that.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Hurst today on 14:58 - Aug 16 with 1592 viewschristiand

To be fair to PH he probably could do that day in, day out!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Hurst today on 14:59 - Aug 16 with 1578 viewsSitfcB

His press conferences are boring compared to Mick’s.

Bring Mick back!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hurst today on 15:03 - Aug 16 with 1537 viewsMetal_Hacker

The sooner people get to grips with his brash ,miserable faced , straight to the point Yorkshire ways the better

My Mrs is a Yorkshire lass.......took me some time I have to admit to work her and her family out but now..salt of the earth.

Spades and spade and all that

Poll: If it were one or the other

Hurst today on 15:08 - Aug 16 with 1515 viewsIllinoisblue

this thread is exhibit A why pressers should be not televised. We're all over-analyzing if Hurst is feeling sad when we should be getting on with our lives.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hurst today on 15:17 - Aug 16 with 1428 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst today on 14:59 - Aug 16 by SitfcB

His press conferences are boring compared to Mick’s.

Bring Mick back!

He was just a rubbish Keano tribute act though...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hurst today on 16:12 - Aug 16 with 1297 viewsBluedandy

This is a classic case of analysis paralysis .... PH's Yorkshire intonation is mildly monotone ... nothing more ...
Hurst today on 16:32 - Aug 16 with 1229 viewsbontcho

The man was probably home at 3ish on Wednesday morning and has kids in the house. He’s probably knackered!

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Hurst today on 16:35 - Aug 16 with 1203 viewsBlueDiamond

Hurst today on 16:32 - Aug 16 by bontcho

The man was probably home at 3ish on Wednesday morning and has kids in the house. He’s probably knackered!

He said they flew home from Exeter, and I don't think his family are even in Ipswich are they?

So I doubt he is knackered.

Boring yes. Knackered no.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024