Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Yankees 16:11 - Aug 16 with 1648 viewsBluefish

Planning on going to see a Magic game later in the year so started looking for tickets. Obviously I realise that the lower you go the more expensive but I am looking for an add on to a really expensive holiday. What is a decent level for sitting? Does it matter at the top? How about club level?

Ta

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

TWTD Yankees on 16:27 - Aug 16 with 1627 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Went a few years back. We sat at the very back, decent views and all but you climb a mountain of steps to get to your row, it's more fun when your hands are full. We probably could have sat a few rows away from the front of the top tier, but I wasn't complaining.
TWTD Yankees on 16:34 - Aug 16 with 1616 viewsSpruceMoose

Wait, are you going to see Orlando Magic, the New York Yankees, or David Copperfield?

I can help with only one of those.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD Yankees on 16:59 - Aug 16 with 1589 viewsBluefish

TWTD Yankees on 16:34 - Aug 16 by SpruceMoose

Wait, are you going to see Orlando Magic, the New York Yankees, or David Copperfield?

NY trip is already over for 2018 Not sure if you offered any help but I loved it.

Next trip is Orlando 2018

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

TWTD Yankees on 17:18 - Aug 16 with 1576 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Yankees on 16:59 - Aug 16 by Bluefish

NY trip is already over for 2018 Not sure if you offered any help but I loved it.

Next trip is Orlando 2018

Well let me know if you ever need any advice on David Copperfield.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

TWTD Yankees on 17:19 - Aug 16 with 1576 viewshype313

TWTD Yankees on 16:34 - Aug 16 by SpruceMoose

You based in the US?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

TWTD Yankees on 17:21 - Aug 16 with 1573 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD Yankees on 17:19 - Aug 16 by hype313

You based in the US?

Depends who is asking. Friendly TWTD poster? Then yes. Chinese Mafia? Then no.

TWTD Yankees on 17:38 - Aug 16 with 1556 viewsfloridablue

15 years of living in the Orlando area and this is the one sport I've, for whatever reason no interest/wish to ever attend.
Enjoyed many, the seasonal one game visit to see the NFL Tampa Buccs. Orlando Lions soccer MLS games. The odd ladies Pride soccer game, pre-season MLB spring training baseball games. I've been inside the Magic's Amway arena for my only indoor arena football and watched from middle level with an enjoyable view plus the odd concert. Any thoughts on seeing the 'Lions' during your stay? Any help needed feel free to ask.
TWTD Yankees on 19:07 - Aug 16 with 1503 viewsPinewoodblue

Been a couple of times the best experience, even if they don't exactly live up to the name Magic, was when we booked a package, transport to and from hotel and admission, had good seats towards the rear of the lower bowl. The cost was less than the price shown on the match ticket. They get you there early enough to experience the atmosphere, inside and outside the stadiumb pick up a free beer and visit the club shop.

If you want to make a night of it. and explore downtown bars etc afterwards just tell your driver, when he drops you off that you will make your own way back. Taxi not that expensive.

Have also been up in the gods, back row, which really meant you watched on the big screen. A game of four 12 minute quarters lasts around two hours but it is entertaining.

https://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/orlando-attraction-tickets/orlando-m hope the link works.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024