Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? 20:06 - Aug 16 with 1104 viewsIllinoisblue

or is it more growing pains of a young man adjusting to a step up in physical demand.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 20:19 - Aug 16 with 1068 viewsGerkensBeard

I believe the club are doing what’s best for Andre. By the sounds of it Andre is desperate to play and would happily go out on loan to make that happen. But is a 30 year league one centre half doing that injury to him gonna be likely? Possibly.
I have done my ACL 3 times and I’m only 23. Have give up football now, I wasn’t professional but played at a decent standard but each time I rushed myself back. I was told by doctors and physios that I need to give it time and do the right thing for my knee and that because I over extend was at risk of re injuring. Being young and dumb I rushed back because I just wanted to play football. I’d say it felt better than ever after each operation which is why I was so keen to rush back.
I would say it’s very concerning for his career as a professional footballer. Even if it takes him a year to build up his knee like a rock then that’s what has to happen when he potentially has 15-20 years of football in front of him
is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 21:12 - Aug 16 with 981 viewsRobTheMonk

Joints are a funny old thing.
is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 924 viewsLeoMuff

Sounds like specific tests to muscle groups or maybe joint propriocption have shown a deficiency and they need to work it up to minimise the chances of re injury, should be fairly straight foward but means no playing time just more rehab.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 21:37 - Aug 16 with 897 viewsGromheort

The clear information was the important thing. There wasn't any tosspot games, just simple information and how that impacts on decision making.
is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 21:48 - Aug 16 with 860 viewsStokieBlue

is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 21:37 - Aug 16 by Gromheort

The clear information was the important thing. There wasn't any tosspot games, just simple information and how that impacts on decision making.

Back after a year away just as the JC 20 pager got started.

Welcome back!

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 21:50 - Aug 16 with 854 viewsitfcjoe

Guess it's positive that club are taking it very seriously and doing right ting for long term with science and all that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 22:12 - Aug 16 with 799 viewsGromheort

is the news about Andre Dozzell cause for concern? on 21:50 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Guess it's positive that club are taking it very seriously and doing right ting for long term with science and all that

Completely! Our passion is often inconsistent with hard fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024