Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking 21:07 - Aug 16 with 21323 viewspickles110564

Made her feel scared again like when she was a child. He should be ashamed.
How can you supporters of his not deny how bad he has behaved?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:10 - Aug 16 with 6417 viewsfooters

Take a night off, lad. You're as thick as two short planks.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:11 - Aug 16 with 6411 viewsvapour_trail

That’s a bit sub optimal pickles. You need some trolling mentoring from the board expert panel.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 6367 viewspickles110564

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:10 - Aug 16 by footers

Lol silly old footers, you hated the EU too. Why the change of heart?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:44 - Aug 16 with 6349 viewsfooters

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:34 - Aug 16 by pickles110564

Lol silly old footers, you hated the EU too. Why the change of heart?

I think there's more to the debate than silly caricaturism, that's why. It's not like you ever respond to facts anyway.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:05 - Aug 16 with 6313 viewsOldsmoker

This is from Mark Steel in the Independent.

There’s a rumour that photos have emerged of a courgette grown on his allotment which is a similar shape to a rocket propeller used by al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.
This comes on top of revelations that he has a beard, much like Palestinian terrorists, and his constituency is Islington, which starts with IS, or Islamic State. As a vegetarian he doesn’t eat pork, his friend John McDonnell’s initials are JM — that stands for Jihadist Muslim — and he travels on underground trains, that are under the ground, just like the basements in which Isis make their little films.

It's satirical but I think that sums up the nonsense surrounding Corbyn. The media are going full on with trying to destroy his reputation because they think there might be a general election.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:19 - Aug 16 with 6273 viewspickles110564

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:44 - Aug 16 by footers

I think there's more to the debate than silly caricaturism, that's why. It's not like you ever respond to facts anyway.

Oh so her interview on the news tonight is not facts?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:21 - Aug 16 with 6270 viewspickles110564

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:05 - Aug 16 by Oldsmoker

There’s a rumour that photos have emerged of a courgette grown on his allotment which is a similar shape to a rocket propeller used by al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.
This comes on top of revelations that he has a beard, much like Palestinian terrorists, and his constituency is Islington, which starts with IS, or Islamic State. As a vegetarian he doesn’t eat pork, his friend John McDonnell’s initials are JM — that stands for Jihadist Muslim — and he travels on underground trains, that are under the ground, just like the basements in which Isis make their little films.

It's satirical but I think that sums up the nonsense surrounding Corbyn. The media are going full on with trying to destroy his reputation because they think there might be a general election.

Another with your head buried in the sand. Corbyn has always followed / supported the IRA and other terrorist organisations but of course this is just the media against him, get real m8.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:27 - Aug 16 with 6251 viewsOldsmoker

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:21 - Aug 16 by pickles110564

Another with your head buried in the sand. Corbyn has always followed / supported the IRA and other terrorist organisations but of course this is just the media against him, get real m8.

What facts have you got to support that.
Corbyn has been a supporter of Gay rights since the 1970's.
These extremist groups e.g. IRA, Isis are anti-gay.
Corbyn wants a dialogue with these people in order to resolve differences not to support their aims.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:31 - Aug 16 with 6231 viewsBraveDave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:10 - Aug 16 by footers

Poor old pickles. He isn't the sharpest. But he does give it a good go. 6/10
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:31 - Aug 16 with 6230 viewsfooters

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:19 - Aug 16 by pickles110564

Oh so her interview on the news tonight is not facts?

non sequitur
nɒn ˈsɛkwɪtə
noun
a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

Goodnight, pickles. You're a very odd bod.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 22:32]

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:46 - Aug 16 with 6196 viewsvapour_trail

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:31 - Aug 16 by footers

non sequitur
nɒn ˈsɛkwɪtə
noun
a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

Goodnight, pickles. You're a very odd bod.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 22:32]

In pickles defence, he’s not fcking rude like the top gear / numbskull lot.

All power to your elbow, pickles.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 06:38 - Aug 17 with 6056 viewsBenters2

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:21 - Aug 16 by pickles110564

I agree the bloke is a tw@t.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 07:16 - Aug 17 with 6011 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:27 - Aug 16 by Oldsmoker

What facts have you got to support that.
Corbyn has been a supporter of Gay rights since the 1970's.
These extremist groups e.g. IRA, Isis are anti-gay.
Corbyn wants a dialogue with these people in order to resolve differences not to support their aims.

https://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_f

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 07:47 - Aug 17 with 5975 viewsBenters2

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 07:16 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

https://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_f

Well apart from that 😳
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:19 - Aug 17 with 5928 viewsdissboy2

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 22:05 - Aug 16 by Oldsmoker

lol
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking (n/t) on 08:21 - Aug 17 with 5925 viewskeighleyblue

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 8:21]
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:31 - Aug 17 with 5894 viewsartsbossbeard

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 07:16 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

How's your party's powershare going with the Salem Witch Hunter Society - NI Branch?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:40 - Aug 17 with 5873 viewsartsbossbeard

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:11 - Aug 16 by vapour_trail

That’s a bit sub optimal pickles. You need some trolling mentoring from the board expert panel.

I think there is a way of shouting one down.

*High five*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:57 - Aug 17 with 5829 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:31 - Aug 17 by artsbossbeard

How's your party's powershare going with the Salem Witch Hunter Society - NI Branch?

My party? It would appear that I have to continually re post this for the hard of thinking.

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 15:01
That's me out. May must resign immediately.

I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Fcuk off May you are an utter disgrace. And I am typing this with rather moist eyes. I have been a member of the Conservative party since 1986

I have won two elections as a Tory councillor. I'm utterly ashamed..

Oh sweet irony... by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 19:15
I can read this and I agree with you 100%. That is why I have written to Ruth Davidson cancelling my membership of the Scottish Conservatives and will never vote Conservative again so long as either Theresa May or the DUP, who evolved from a loyalist terror group, have anything to do with the party.

I have been consistent in my criticism of Corbyn's support for the IRA during a period when they were murdering British civilians. I would be a rank hypocrite if I then excused this shameful act by May.

But even taking that into account, I am sure you can see the difference between a confidence and supply deal between two political parties some after twenty years of peace in NI (even Sinn Fein have shared power with the DUP and Gordon Brown attempted to reach the same arrangement as May in 2010 when he was trying to cling on) and Corbyn showing support for a terror group at the time they were slaughtering innocent men, women and young children in English pubs and shopping centres.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 8:59]

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:02 - Aug 17 with 5817 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:57 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

My party? It would appear that I have to continually re post this for the hard of thinking.

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 15:01

I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Fcuk off May you are an utter disgrace. And I am typing this with rather moist eyes. I have been a member of the Conservative party since 1986

I can read this and I agree with you 100%. That is why I have written to Ruth Davidson cancelling my membership of the Scottish Conservatives and will never vote Conservative again so long as either Theresa May or the DUP, who evolved from a loyalist terror group, have anything to do with the party.

I have been consistent in my criticism of Corbyn's support for the IRA during a period when they were murdering British civilians. I would be a rank hypocrite if I then excused this shameful act by May.

But even taking that into account, I am sure you can see the difference between a confidence and supply deal between two political parties some after twenty years of peace in NI (even Sinn Fein have shared power with the DUP and Gordon Brown attempted to reach the same arrangement as May in 2010 when he was trying to cling on) and Corbyn showing support for a terror group at the time they were slaughtering innocent men, women and young children in English pubs and shopping centres.

Morning!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:11 - Aug 17 with 5793 viewsartsbossbeard

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:57 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

It's hardly the hard of thinking. You quack like a duck, you walk like a duck to be fair.

Deals get brokered when you're clinging on for dear life, I agree but striking a deal with this backward lot takes some temerity, in my opinion.

Out of interest, what are your views on current Tory Councillor and ex-IRA member, Maria Gatland who, if she wasn't outed by a Belfast paper would've been power-stancing it with top Tory brass still?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:18 - Aug 17 with 5763 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:11 - Aug 17 by artsbossbeard

It's hardly the hard of thinking. You quack like a duck, you walk like a duck to be fair.

Deals get brokered when you're clinging on for dear life, I agree but striking a deal with this backward lot takes some temerity, in my opinion.

Out of interest, what are your views on current Tory Councillor and ex-IRA member, Maria Gatland who, if she wasn't outed by a Belfast paper would've been power-stancing it with top Tory brass still?

In what way do I "You quack like a duck, you walk like a duck"?

Re Maria Gatland, I don't think she has any place in the Conservative party.

Now back to what I posted in reply to you. Can you see the difference between a confidence and supply deal between two political parties some after twenty years of peace in NI (even Sinn Fein have shared power with the DUP and Gordon Brown attempted to reach the same arrangement as May in 2010 when he was trying to cling on) and Corbyn showing support for a terror group at the time they were slaughtering innocent men, women and young children in English pubs and shopping centres?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 9:19]

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:26 - Aug 17 with 5731 viewsBenters2

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:40 - Aug 17 by artsbossbeard

I think there is a way of shouting one down.

*High five*

Tag team alert 💩
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:31 - Aug 17 with 5720 viewsartsbossbeard

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:26 - Aug 17 by Benters2

Tag team alert 💩

As mentioned previously, as you have shown a tendency to run to teacher when you're own hypocrisy has been exposed, I'm unwilling to converse with you directly.

I bid you good day.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:38 - Aug 17 with 5705 viewsartsbossbeard

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:18 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

In what way do I "You quack like a duck, you walk like a duck"?

Re Maria Gatland, I don't think she has any place in the Conservative party.

Now back to what I posted in reply to you. Can you see the difference between a confidence and supply deal between two political parties some after twenty years of peace in NI (even Sinn Fein have shared power with the DUP and Gordon Brown attempted to reach the same arrangement as May in 2010 when he was trying to cling on) and Corbyn showing support for a terror group at the time they were slaughtering innocent men, women and young children in English pubs and shopping centres?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 9:19]

*Shrugs shoulders*

I think I can put this down to some youthful, misguided attempt to show his support for a united Ireland. Do I support it? No. Do I think that he's the Devil Incarnate? No. Do I think that JC ever contemplated that he'd be leader of the Labour Party at that stage of his aspiring political career? No.

Do I think that the JC of now comes across as a compassionate, passionate man who genuinely cares for his fellow man? Yes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024