Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking 21:07 - Aug 16 with 21293 viewspickles110564

Made her feel scared again like when she was a child. He should be ashamed.
How can you supporters of his not deny how bad he has behaved?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:41 - Aug 18 with 1270 viewsnoggin

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:33 - Aug 18 by Darth_Koont

The "Corbyn is a threat to right-minded, sensible people" is the umbrella campaign.

We've had Corbyn as the Marxist boogeyman, the terrorist lover, the Jew hater, the treacherous spy, ... they're at best fantasies but of course opponents know that getting an emotional response is far more valuable than actually addressing what Corbyn really says or believes in these areas.

I'd rather not give this level of debate the time of day, let alone get embroiled in all the suppositions, missed points and insinuations that are needed to keep it going.

Exactly! When one smear fails to stick, all parties who feel threatened by Corbyn, have produced very fragile "evidence" of another brush to tar him with. All rather pathetic.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:41 - Aug 18 with 1264 viewsDarth_Koont

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:35 - Aug 18 by GlasgowBlue

You mean MS sufferer Mark Lewis, the lawyer who took on Murdoch over the Milly Dowler phone hacking, whose speech is affected by his disease? He came across as unhinged because he has been a victim of antisemtism?

I didn't think you could sink much lower on this thread. But somehow you managed it.

Perhaps you should watch that video again

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-45201412/we-re-leaving-the-uk-because-of-anti-s

Oh do f*ck off. I know he suffers from MS.

Pronouns: He/Him

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:46 - Aug 18 with 1223 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:06 - Aug 18 by Ryorry

You need to express yourself a great deal better then!

I can only say that those specific links (to the tweets) GB put up, & their relevance to the discussion, was perfectly clear to me.

Did the wolf analogy make sense to you?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:52 - Aug 18 with 1194 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:12 - Aug 18 by GlasgowBlue

I'm done with replying to Banksy as he is an obvious troll. He claims not to see the reference to a "final solution" despite it being on a post he replied to

He says that none of my links are clear that they have anything to do with Labour and yet one of the links he is questioning clearly states "Anti-Semitic row Newcastle councillor WILL stand for Labour at local elections"

From the general tone of his posts he isn't s stupid person yet he never sees what is put in front of him. I call that trolling and it's not a subject that anyone should be trolling about.

For example a woman tweeted: “if only she would observe one minute silence for each of the Jews that were killed, we would get peace and quiet from her BS for some time because she would have to shut the f*** up for 11 and a half years. Stupid b****.” #LabourAntisemitism  https://t.co/lFabfvNdGf

– Gnasher Jew (@GnasherJew) August 17, 2018

.....where does it say "final solution".........if you want to interpret not knowing which of the three hyper links to click and how far down to scroll as trolling then that is your prerogative !

Perhaps you can't manage the 3 to 5 named Labour members/day for a year as you claimed.......so disengagement may be a good policy for you.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 12:55]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:38 - Aug 18 with 1149 viewsClapham_Junction

This thread (and many others like it in the last month or so) summed up in thirty seconds:

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:41 - Aug 18 with 1136 viewsDarth_Koont

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:38 - Aug 18 by Clapham_Junction

This thread (and many others like it in the last month or so) summed up in thirty seconds:

You're right, of course.

COYB!

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:59 - Aug 18 with 1099 viewsjaykay

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:38 - Aug 18 by Clapham_Junction

sorry didnt thank you for your reply to my ? you and philly mark did and you both were keeping out of the debate. so thanks . i must be on the naughty step as i would have thought got a answer from one of the main debaters.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 14:01 - Aug 18 with 1091 viewsBenters2

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:41 - Aug 18 by Darth_Koont

Oh do f*ck off. I know he suffers from MS.

How rude
Login to get fewer ads

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 14:06 - Aug 18 with 1080 viewsDarth_Koont

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 14:01 - Aug 18 by Benters2

How rude

Yes, I thought so too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024