Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking 21:07 - Aug 16 with 21309 viewspickles110564

Made her feel scared again like when she was a child. He should be ashamed.
How can you supporters of his not deny how bad he has behaved?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:43 - Aug 17 with 1802 viewsBenters2

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:31 - Aug 17 by artsbossbeard

As mentioned previously, as you have shown a tendency to run to teacher when you're own hypocrisy has been exposed, I'm unwilling to converse with you directly.

I bid you good day.

Suit yourself but will you be a tw@t to me when we see each other at a game?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:49 - Aug 17 with 1789 viewsartsbossbeard

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:43 - Aug 17 by Benters2

Suit yourself but will you be a tw@t to me when we see each other at a game?

Won't happen.

We drink in different venues, we sit in different stands. I'll, of course, give you a big hug and a kiss should we bump into each other as you've always been a decent chap off of here.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:50 - Aug 17 with 1766 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:38 - Aug 17 by artsbossbeard

*Shrugs shoulders*

I think I can put this down to some youthful, misguided attempt to show his support for a united Ireland. Do I support it? No. Do I think that he's the Devil Incarnate? No. Do I think that JC ever contemplated that he'd be leader of the Labour Party at that stage of his aspiring political career? No.

Do I think that the JC of now comes across as a compassionate, passionate man who genuinely cares for his fellow man? Yes.

"some youthful, misguided attempt to show his support for a united Ireland."

He was 39 years old FFS. He stood for a minute's silence in honour of IRA murderers.

He put up £20k of his own money to stand bail for an IRA terror suspect facing extradition to Germany for killing a soldier’s wife during a mortar attack on a UK army base.

He protested outside of the Old Bailey in support of the Brighton bombers.

He wasn't some spotty student agitator. He was a man in his late thirties and early forties.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:00 - Aug 17 with 1750 viewsnoggin

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 06:38 - Aug 17 by Benters2

I agree the bloke is a tw@t.

lol

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:03 - Aug 17 with 1746 viewsartsbossbeard

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:50 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

He was 39 years old FFS. He stood for a minute's silence in honour of IRA murderers.

He put up £20k of his own money to stand bail for an IRA terror suspect facing extradition to Germany for killing a soldier’s wife during a mortar attack on a UK army base.

He wasn't some spotty student agitator. He was a man in his late thirties and early forties.

39 IS youthful to me.

It does make me wonder how a man with such ammunition to be attacked with continues to speak to the common man and thus agitate the skin of the die hard tories? Even the tory press struggle to demonise him and instead popularise him more.

It must be maddening for Boris.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:05 - Aug 17 with 1728 viewsvapour_trail

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:26 - Aug 17 by Benters2

Tag team alert 💩

You seem to have circumvented your preferred report abuse process.

Off you trot, petal.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:09 - Aug 17 with 1713 viewsBlueAllOver

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 09:50 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Yet didn't you vote him for Labour Leader or considered it? Joined especially.
Oh what a jape you along with the Labour MPs who nominated him for a laugh had.

Gets a bit too close for leading the country then all the smears come out, time and time and time again, boring. Smears didn't work against him in the last election, maybe actually try to look at the policies than his history.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:22 - Aug 17 with 1677 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:05 - Aug 17 by vapour_trail

You seem to have circumvented your preferred report abuse process.

Off you trot, petal.

This following Benters around like a besotted teenager really isn’t a great look Vapers.

What has happened to you? At least you used to attempt to make a positive contribution to this place. Now all I see is sniping posts getting deleted and tedious bullying.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:23 - Aug 17 with 1680 viewsNo9

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:57 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

My party? It would appear that I have to continually re post this for the hard of thinking.

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 15:01
That's me out. May must resign immediately.

I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Fcuk off May you are an utter disgrace. And I am typing this with rather moist eyes. I have been a member of the Conservative party since 1986

I have won two elections as a Tory councillor. I'm utterly ashamed..

Oh sweet irony... by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 19:15
I can read this and I agree with you 100%. That is why I have written to Ruth Davidson cancelling my membership of the Scottish Conservatives and will never vote Conservative again so long as either Theresa May or the DUP, who evolved from a loyalist terror group, have anything to do with the party.

I have been consistent in my criticism of Corbyn's support for the IRA during a period when they were murdering British civilians. I would be a rank hypocrite if I then excused this shameful act by May.

But even taking that into account, I am sure you can see the difference between a confidence and supply deal between two political parties some after twenty years of peace in NI (even Sinn Fein have shared power with the DUP and Gordon Brown attempted to reach the same arrangement as May in 2010 when he was trying to cling on) and Corbyn showing support for a terror group at the time they were slaughtering innocent men, women and young children in English pubs and shopping centres.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 8:59]

Yawn!
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:24 - Aug 17 with 1679 viewsCoachRob

You gov polling states that only 6% of the public are following this anti-Semitism story closely and over half have no interest at all. Polling also shows Labour ahead in the polls by 1%.

Spoke to a couple of research associates at UCL yesterday and they made a good point about the need for Labour to sort this issue as it is giving cover to far/hard right groups. Attacks at Synagogues and Mosques are continuing to be reported as well as the far right attack on Bookmarks in London.

Not sure what point GlasgowBlue is trying to make about the IRA as we all put money into the pockets of Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness during their time in Stormont.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:27 - Aug 17 with 1651 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:09 - Aug 17 by BlueAllOver

Yet didn't you vote him for Labour Leader or considered it? Joined especially.
Oh what a jape you along with the Labour MPs who nominated him for a laugh had.

Gets a bit too close for leading the country then all the smears come out, time and time and time again, boring. Smears didn't work against him in the last election, maybe actually try to look at the policies than his history.

Smear
damage the reputation of (someone) by false accusations; slander.
"someone was trying to smear her by faking letters"

Could you please tell me which of the incidents in my post that you replied to were false?

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:29 - Aug 17 with 1642 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:24 - Aug 17 by CoachRob

You gov polling states that only 6% of the public are following this anti-Semitism story closely and over half have no interest at all. Polling also shows Labour ahead in the polls by 1%.

Spoke to a couple of research associates at UCL yesterday and they made a good point about the need for Labour to sort this issue as it is giving cover to far/hard right groups. Attacks at Synagogues and Mosques are continuing to be reported as well as the far right attack on Bookmarks in London.

Not sure what point GlasgowBlue is trying to make about the IRA as we all put money into the pockets of Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness during their time in Stormont.

Oh well. If it’s not hurting them in the polls then let the Jew hate continue. They probably all vote Tory anyway eh?

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:30 - Aug 17 with 1649 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:23 - Aug 17 by No9

Yawn!

This.....I mean, who will he vote for next time when May isn't leader?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:33 - Aug 17 with 1622 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:30 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Liz Kendall or Jess Phillips hopefully.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:34 - Aug 17 with 1627 viewsNo9

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:30 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Politico's vote for who they are told to.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:36 - Aug 17 with 1621 viewsBenters2

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:22 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

This following Benters around like a besotted teenager really isn’t a great look Vapers.

What has happened to you? At least you used to attempt to make a positive contribution to this place. Now all I see is sniping posts getting deleted and tedious bullying.

If only I’d met him for that pint.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:37 - Aug 17 with 1620 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:29 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Oh well. If it’s not hurting them in the polls then let the Jew hate continue. They probably all vote Tory anyway eh?

Are there any hard figures on actual physical (not on line) attacks on Jews/synagogues and similar with Muslims/mosques (like the ball bearing attack in Birmingham)?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:03 - Aug 17 with 1560 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:37 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Are there any hard figures on actual physical (not on line) attacks on Jews/synagogues and similar with Muslims/mosques (like the ball bearing attack in Birmingham)?

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/antisemitism-at-record-level-in-uk-study-show

If you are trying a bit of like for like whatabouterry it's worth noting that there are 4.1 Muslims living in the UK compared with just 263,346 Jews.

Attacks on Muslims are also completely unacceptable.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:13 - Aug 17 with 1548 viewsNo9

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:03 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/antisemitism-at-record-level-in-uk-study-show

If you are trying a bit of like for like whatabouterry it's worth noting that there are 4.1 Muslims living in the UK compared with just 263,346 Jews.

The Un says the UK has become a less tolerant place since the referendum
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:14 - Aug 17 with 1539 viewsimsureazzure

He has been a terrorist supporter, a professional protestor and agitator, those who support him are willing to ignore his terrorist sympathies.

TWTD is fast becoming an extremists platform, as an earlier poster stated, if it walks like a duck etc, the saving grace is that contrary to what the TWTD extremists believe, they are so far removed from general public opinion they may as well be preaching to the Guardian.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:15 - Aug 17 with 1535 viewsBlueAllOver

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:27 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Smear
damage the reputation of (someone) by false accusations; slander.
"someone was trying to smear her by faking letters"

Could you please tell me which of the incidents in my post that you replied to were false?

Swervetastic.

Not getting into pedantic attempts to avoid point being made.

Did you or did you not vote or attempt to vote for Corbyn in the Labour Leadership Election?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:18 - Aug 17 with 1514 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:15 - Aug 17 by BlueAllOver

Swervetastic.

Not getting into pedantic attempts to avoid point being made.

Did you or did you not vote or attempt to vote for Corbyn in the Labour Leadership Election?

Is Dolly writing your posts for you?

No I didn't vote for him.

Now back to the your allegation of smears. Could you please tell me which of the incidents in my post that you replied to were false?

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:19 - Aug 17 with 1517 viewsnoggin

I don't know why we rise to the bait on here. The truth is, Corbyn gains support for every pathetic smear attempt aimed at him. Sit back and let it happen.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:20 - Aug 17 with 1514 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:03 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Nothing to do with whataboutery it was a genuine question.(what a strange reaction, it's almost like you are accusing me of something!) 1 is too many!
Just done my own spade work and found this.....
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/antisemitic-uk-figurers-racism-a

"It recorded 34 antisemitic incidents in the first six months of 2018 that included explicit reference to the Labour Party."

.......do you think some of your "epidemic/rampant" language has been a bit flowery?

You can vaguly extrapolate proportions from the graph at the bottom of the article fwiw.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:21 - Aug 17 with 1504 viewsCoachRob

You state you were a Conservative member since the mid 1980's isn't this when the party supported apartheid in South Africa? Thatcher described the ANC as a "typical terrorist organisation".

Some journey you have been on there GlasgowBlue. Your figures are quite ridiculous and show your desperate need to sub divide people into categories to cover for your own ignorance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024