Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking 21:07 - Aug 16 with 21328 viewspickles110564

Made her feel scared again like when she was a child. He should be ashamed.
How can you supporters of his not deny how bad he has behaved?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:39 - Aug 17 with 2431 viewsZedRodgers

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:03 - Aug 17 by imsureazzure

Momentum Fascists attempting to control every thread about Corbyn, are you paid by the down votes you issue?

You’ve rumbled me. I was sent here by Momentum to spread fascism on TWTD. Every time I down vote GlasgowBlue I get a free avocado.

No, not at the moment

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:43 - Aug 17 with 2426 viewsSpruceMoose

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 06:38 - Aug 17 by Benters2

I agree the bloke is a tw@t.

You know when Benters agrees with you that your argument is intellectually bankrupt...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:45 - Aug 17 with 2408 viewsZedRodgers

FAO Phil/Gav

Can you sticky a thread titled IRA/TERRORIST SUPPORTER/ANTISEMITISM/MOMENTUM FASCISTS/MAGIC MONEY TREE so these obsessed maniacs can keep it all in one place? Things like Margaret Hodge’s eccentricity could then get the attention it deserves without descending into a complete farce every single time.

No, not at the moment

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:51 - Aug 17 with 2408 viewsSpruceMoose

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:16 - Aug 17 by eireblue

In order to accurately assess if one poster is following another, and is not posting in a manner consistent with their past posting history:

Wouldn't you need to essentially "follow" them around and correlate all their posts, and do a statistical comparison, in order to be accurate in any comments made on their postings?

Fascinating stuff.
I am sure some mathematician types would like to see your workings.

If a correlation hasn't been done, how can we be certain of the accuracy of your assessment?

Now, where is that definition of a word I saw posted earlier.

Or Google their username. That one is a bit weird too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:59 - Aug 17 with 2392 viewspickles110564

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:13 - Aug 17 by wkj

Well done pickles, you set an expert trap here.

Sorry m8. I just get surprised when bad stuff is in the news nothing gets said by the board Corbyn police yet they jump and promote anything about Boris, Jacob or Brexit. They must be blind
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 14:02 - Aug 17 with 2384 viewspickles110564

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 06:38 - Aug 17 by Benters2

I agree the bloke is a tw@t.

I don't think Corbyn is a Tvvat just a bit misguided
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 14:03 - Aug 17 with 2380 viewspickles110564

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:43 - Aug 17 by SpruceMoose

You know when Benters agrees with you that your argument is intellectually bankrupt...

He is not agreeing with me m8.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 14:11 - Aug 17 with 2358 viewsSpruceMoose

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 14:03 - Aug 17 by pickles110564

He is not agreeing with me m8.

I'm wondering which poster created you. It's intriguing.

Login to get fewer ads

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:07 - Aug 17 with 2300 viewsDarth_Koont

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:59 - Aug 17 by pickles110564

Sorry m8. I just get surprised when bad stuff is in the news nothing gets said by the board Corbyn police yet they jump and promote anything about Boris, Jacob or Brexit. They must be blind

Brexit is a pantomime with a cast of hundreds and dozens of villains. It's also real rather than politics so always going to create a larger debate.

But I think Boris, JRM and others have got off lightly. If the "Corbyn Police" lefties had anyone as obsessive as GB there'd have been a thread every hour and you'd be drowning in their "dossier of evil" and smeary insinuations.

Pronouns: He/Him

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:09 - Aug 17 with 2294 viewsMullet

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:22 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

This following Benters around like a besotted teenager really isn’t a great look Vapers.

What has happened to you? At least you used to attempt to make a positive contribution to this place. Now all I see is sniping posts getting deleted and tedious bullying.

Seems off to criticise Corbyn and then defend a bloke who made light of the Manchester bombing the other day, all to take a pop at people he doesn't like on here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:15 - Aug 17 with 2274 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:09 - Aug 17 by Mullet

Seems off to criticise Corbyn and then defend a bloke who made light of the Manchester bombing the other day, all to take a pop at people he doesn't like on here.

Telling somebody that they are being rather obsessive isn't defending the person they are obsessing about. Just as you aren't defending Vapers stalking Benters by criticizing my post.

Benters and I disagree on most things and he would probably say I am a snowflake liberal.

I can't remember the last time I interacted with benters on this board and when I have seen him post anything that I thought was unsavoury I have told him so. In fairness he has taken it on the chin.

Perhaps explaining to the bloke why I believe he is wrong gets a better reception.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:18 - Aug 17 with 2265 viewsMullet

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:15 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Telling somebody that they are being rather obsessive isn't defending the person they are obsessing about. Just as you aren't defending Vapers stalking Benters by criticizing my post.

Benters and I disagree on most things and he would probably say I am a snowflake liberal.

I can't remember the last time I interacted with benters on this board and when I have seen him post anything that I thought was unsavoury I have told him so. In fairness he has taken it on the chin.

Perhaps explaining to the bloke why I believe he is wrong gets a better reception.

Seems like it's none of our concern what they do though.

To me, you're at just as much risk of needing to follow your own advice when it comes to JC is that's the case then surely? You can't post about him passionately as you say, then call out VT in this manner for doing something a fraction of the same.

Particularly given your objections. That's not cricket.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:20 - Aug 17 with 2250 viewsBenters2

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:09 - Aug 17 by Mullet

I didn’t make light of the Manchester bomber? I said it must be right kick in the bolox to the families of people who lost loved ones to know the RN saved this Pratt and took him to safety!

Notice the latest attack in London can you see the link ? Oh
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 15:23]
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:23 - Aug 17 with 2235 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:18 - Aug 17 by Mullet

Seems like it's none of our concern what they do though.

To me, you're at just as much risk of needing to follow your own advice when it comes to JC is that's the case then surely? You can't post about him passionately as you say, then call out VT in this manner for doing something a fraction of the same.

Particularly given your objections. That's not cricket.

I call out JC as a descendant of Jews who has a half Jewish wife and kids with Jewish blood running through their veins.

I'm not sure vapers has any reason to snipe at benters other than not liking him. The last thing I saw him having a pop at the bloke over was his employment status.

I think the two situations are miles apart with all due respect.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:25 - Aug 17 with 2227 viewspickles110564

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 14:11 - Aug 17 by SpruceMoose

I'm wondering which poster created you. It's intriguing.

Spruce, I am me always have been me, not clever enough to want more than one log on like some.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:30 - Aug 17 with 2209 viewsSpruceMoose

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:25 - Aug 17 by pickles110564

Spruce, I am me always have been me, not clever enough to want more than one log on like some.

I got my eye on you

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:32 - Aug 17 with 2197 viewsvapour_trail

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:23 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

I call out JC as a descendant of Jews who has a half Jewish wife and kids with Jewish blood running through their veins.

I'm not sure vapers has any reason to snipe at benters other than not liking him. The last thing I saw him having a pop at the bloke over was his employment status.

I’m sorry, but you’re talking rubbish Glasgow, Ive never said anything derogatory about anybody’s employment status on here or for that matter stalked anybody.

I’m going to ask you politely to stop posting lies about me now.

Cheers.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:34 - Aug 17 with 2181 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:32 - Aug 17 by vapour_trail

I’m sorry, but you’re talking rubbish Glasgow, Ive never said anything derogatory about anybody’s employment status on here or for that matter stalked anybody.

I’m going to ask you politely to stop posting lies about me now.

Cheers.

Why was your post aimed at Benters removed then? Bearing in mind I read it before it was deleted.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:34 - Aug 17 with 2186 viewsleitrimblue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 08:57 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

My party? It would appear that I have to continually re post this for the hard of thinking.

Interesting - DUP have denied having an agreement with Tories by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 15:01
That's me out. May must resign immediately.

I cannot in all honesty support a government that is prepared to do deals, no matter how informal, with a party that has links to sectarian terrorists in Northern Ireland.

Fcuk off May you are an utter disgrace. And I am typing this with rather moist eyes. I have been a member of the Conservative party since 1986

I have won two elections as a Tory councillor. I'm utterly ashamed..

Oh sweet irony... by GlasgowBlue 9 Jun 2017 19:15
I can read this and I agree with you 100%. That is why I have written to Ruth Davidson cancelling my membership of the Scottish Conservatives and will never vote Conservative again so long as either Theresa May or the DUP, who evolved from a loyalist terror group, have anything to do with the party.

I have been consistent in my criticism of Corbyn's support for the IRA during a period when they were murdering British civilians. I would be a rank hypocrite if I then excused this shameful act by May.

But even taking that into account, I am sure you can see the difference between a confidence and supply deal between two political parties some after twenty years of peace in NI (even Sinn Fein have shared power with the DUP and Gordon Brown attempted to reach the same arrangement as May in 2010 when he was trying to cling on) and Corbyn showing support for a terror group at the time they were slaughtering innocent men, women and young children in English pubs and shopping centres.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 8:59]

I'm unsure which is the less desirable. Being associated with Irish paramilitaries in a naive attempt to start a dialouge in a time of conflict or to beg them to prop up a weak government during brexit
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:38 - Aug 17 with 2167 viewsvapour_trail

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:34 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Why was your post aimed at Benters removed then? Bearing in mind I read it before it was deleted.

Because he asked admin to take it down. And as such probably doesn’t want you bringing it up again.

Perhaps you will wind your neck in now.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:41 - Aug 17 with 2140 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:34 - Aug 17 by leitrimblue

I'm unsure which is the less desirable. Being associated with Irish paramilitaries in a naive attempt to start a dialouge in a time of conflict or to beg them to prop up a weak government during brexit

Supporting the aims of the Provisional IRA at a time of conflict was not a naive attempt to start dialogue which could lead to peace.

As the SDLP’s Seamus Mallon, former deputy first minister of Northern Ireland and one of the architects of the peace process, says: ‘I never heard anyone mention Corbyn at all. He very clearly took the side of the IRA and that was incompatible, in my opinion, with working for peace.’

Ex-IRA terrorist Sean O’Callaghan said Corbyn ‘played no part ever, at any time, in promoting peace in Northern Ireland’ and any suggestion otherwise is ‘a cowardly, self-serving lie’.

As I said earlier, Diane Abbot and John McDonnel have at least put their hands up to showing support for the IRA and apologised for it. Although Diane Abbot's explanation that when she supported the IRA she had a magnificent Afro and now she doesn't, was bizarre to say they least.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:42 - Aug 17 with 2131 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:38 - Aug 17 by vapour_trail

Because he asked admin to take it down. And as such probably doesn’t want you bringing it up again.

Perhaps you will wind your neck in now.

I'll say no more on the matter. Good day to you.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:47 - Aug 17 with 2115 viewsSpruceMoose

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:42 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

I'll say no more on the matter. Good day to you.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:48 - Aug 17 with 2113 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:23 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

How I wish you had married a Gazan!.......I think you will find it is all just plain old human blood!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:54 - Aug 17 with 2070 viewsleitrimblue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 15:41 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Supporting the aims of the Provisional IRA at a time of conflict was not a naive attempt to start dialogue which could lead to peace.

As the SDLP’s Seamus Mallon, former deputy first minister of Northern Ireland and one of the architects of the peace process, says: ‘I never heard anyone mention Corbyn at all. He very clearly took the side of the IRA and that was incompatible, in my opinion, with working for peace.’

Ex-IRA terrorist Sean O’Callaghan said Corbyn ‘played no part ever, at any time, in promoting peace in Northern Ireland’ and any suggestion otherwise is ‘a cowardly, self-serving lie’.

As I said earlier, Diane Abbot and John McDonnel have at least put their hands up to showing support for the IRA and apologised for it. Although Diane Abbot's explanation that when she supported the IRA she had a magnificent Afro and now she doesn't, was bizarre to say they least.

Not suggesting for one second that JC chances of having any influence on the peace process was anything other then delusional at best. Just not sure its any less naive then cozying up to the DUP in the middle of brexit negotiations.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024