Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking 21:07 - Aug 16 with 21320 viewspickles110564

Made her feel scared again like when she was a child. He should be ashamed.
How can you supporters of his not deny how bad he has behaved?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 16:45 - Aug 17 with 1840 viewsJ2BLUE

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:17 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Dolly mate. We have discussed this so many times. One wonders if your memory cells have been destroyed from years of partying.

I did indeed pay three quid to join the Labour party with the intention of voting for Corbyn because of his record would make him unelectable. I don't recall him winning the 2017 election up against the worst Tory Prime Minister and the worst Tory election campaign so I stand by that view.

Had Andy Burnham, Liz Kendall or Yvette Cooper won the leadership election then we would now have a Labour government.

I did, however, after discussions with people like Bojk and Lowhouse decide that it would be wrong to vote in the election and it would make a mockery of democracy.

I also received a lot of literature from people like Caroline Flint and Ben Bradshaw which lead me to conclude that the Labour party was full of decent, hard working and honourable people. Sadly, in three years your mate Jezza has absolutely trashed that reputation.

Not sure why this has three downvotes, it is what happened.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 16:50 - Aug 17 with 1803 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 16:45 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Hah! I just noticed that the serial liar Zed Rodgers is downvoting everything I post. Bless him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 18:08 - Aug 17 with 1748 viewsimsureazzure

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 16:50 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Hah! I just noticed that the serial liar Zed Rodgers is downvoting everything I post. Bless him.

It is piece work he is on.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 18:55 - Aug 17 with 1708 viewsphillymark

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:20 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nothing to do with whataboutery it was a genuine question.(what a strange reaction, it's almost like you are accusing me of something!) 1 is too many!
Just done my own spade work and found this.....
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/antisemitic-uk-figurers-racism-a

"It recorded 34 antisemitic incidents in the first six months of 2018 that included explicit reference to the Labour Party."

.......do you think some of your "epidemic/rampant" language has been a bit flowery?

You can vaguly extrapolate proportions from the graph at the bottom of the article fwiw.

I think the key is the headline - bigots ‘become more confident’
Corbyn and Labour increase their confidence with their actions. Can anyone tie Corbyn directly to increased antisemitism in the UK? Probably not. Do Corbyn's actions/friends etc make antisemitism easier? Yes
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 18:58 - Aug 17 with 1695 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 16:45 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Maybe based on his record of political fortune telling!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 19:00 - Aug 17 with 1696 viewsphillymark

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 18:55 - Aug 17 by phillymark

Corbyn and Labour increase their confidence with their actions. Can anyone tie Corbyn directly to increased antisemitism in the UK? Probably not. Do Corbyn's actions/friends etc make antisemitism easier? Yes

And let me add "It recorded 34 antisemitic incidents in the first six months of 2018 that included explicit reference to the Labour Party.". Doesn't sound like a lot but let's look at this a little. 34 in six months = 68 in a year - reasonable extrapolation.

So there are 68 antisemitic incidents in a year where the perpetrator makes specific reference to the Labour Party.

Now, if we were to look at homophobic attacks or Islamaphobic attacks or attacks on any other minority, how many do you think would involve the perpetrator citing the Labour Party? could probably count them on the fingers of no hands
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 19:01 - Aug 17 with 1685 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 18:55 - Aug 17 by phillymark

Fair to say that bigots of all political persuasions or none are emboldened in the internet age.......they can certainly be more 'noisy'!

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 19:28 - Aug 17 with 1660 viewsDarth_Koont

Arguably the current hysteria makes antisemitism easier because it's all getting muddier and more confused.

There's antisemitism as racism and then there's "antisemitism" as a political or anti-Israel weapon thrown about by both sides. And clearly with the latter the true Jew-hating antisemites either feel emboldened or don't see that their hatred of or prejudice against Jews is even addressed.

The "debate" is frankly awful with religious prejudice and political self-interest dominating.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:10 - Aug 17 with 1614 viewssyntaxerror

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 19:28 - Aug 17 by Darth_Koont

Arguably the current hysteria makes antisemitism easier because it's all getting muddier and more confused.

There's antisemitism as racism and then there's "antisemitism" as a political or anti-Israel weapon thrown about by both sides. And clearly with the latter the true Jew-hating antisemites either feel emboldened or don't see that their hatred of or prejudice against Jews is even addressed.

The "debate" is frankly awful with religious prejudice and political self-interest dominating.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some 'false flagging' going on too.
Its seems that the anti-Semitism accusations against Corbyn are the Tory's best weapon if an election happens.

To the right wing media, being against what Israel is doing is automatically anti semitic, and that simply isn't true.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:13 - Aug 17 with 1604 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 19:28 - Aug 17 by Darth_Koont

It is appalling that this, to a significant extent, politically motivated barrage has in essence served to normalise anti semitism by allowing a perception to emerge that it is somehow everyday and routine!
A point I tried making weeks ago that the repeated shouting just means that in the end nobody hears especially when some people try and make out it is at epidemic levels. Shameful!

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 1598 viewsgiant_stow

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:13 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

It is appalling that this, to a significant extent, politically motivated barrage has in essence served to normalise anti semitism by allowing a perception to emerge that it is somehow everyday and routine!
A point I tried making weeks ago that the repeated shouting just means that in the end nobody hears especially when some people try and make out it is at epidemic levels. Shameful!

So complaining about antisemitism is in affect antisemitic. Bizarre. The political kick back really is in full flow hey? Gawd.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:26 - Aug 17 with 1591 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:20 - Aug 17 by giant_stow

So complaining about antisemitism is in affect antisemitic. Bizarre. The political kick back really is in full flow hey? Gawd.

If that's how you want to read it fella then fill your boots!

Edit....if you try and make out it is endemic (and repeat again and again and again.......)then by default you are 'normalising' it !
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 20:32]

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:34 - Aug 17 with 1582 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:10 - Aug 16 by footers

Take a night off, lad. You're as thick as two short planks.

Only just seen you were reported for abuse by some righttard snowflake! 🤣

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:35 - Aug 17 with 1579 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:20 - Aug 17 by giant_stow

Did you read Len MccLuskey's article yesterday?

Quote 1: "I am at a loss to understand the motives of the leadership of the Jewish community".

Quote 2: "I therefore appeal to the leadership of the Jewish community to abandon their truculent hostility".

Quote 3: "The president of the Board of Deputies has engaged in petulant trolling of Corbyn".

This shameful that the leader of Britain's largest union is accusing Jews of making up and weaponizing antisemitism.

If you want to fully understand the extent of Labour's anti-Semitism problem, just imagine Len McCluskey writing an article like that about any other minority group in Britain.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:37 - Aug 17 with 1574 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:10 - Aug 17 by syntaxerror

I wouldn't be surprised if there was some 'false flagging' going on too.
Its seems that the anti-Semitism accusations against Corbyn are the Tory's best weapon if an election happens.

To the right wing media, being against what Israel is doing is automatically anti semitic, and that simply isn't true.

Are you saying that the British Jewish community are making up antisemitism for political reasons?

Are you really wanting to go down that route?

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 1556 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:35 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Quote 1: "I am at a loss to understand the motives of the leadership of the Jewish community".

Quote 2: "I therefore appeal to the leadership of the Jewish community to abandon their truculent hostility".

Quote 3: "The president of the Board of Deputies has engaged in petulant trolling of Corbyn".

This shameful that the leader of Britain's largest union is accusing Jews of making up and weaponizing antisemitism.

If you want to fully understand the extent of Labour's anti-Semitism problem, just imagine Len McCluskey writing an article like that about any other minority group in Britain.

Come to shout some more? (I could probably write a reply for you!).
You will conveniently forget the debunking of 1000's and 1000's of cases of anti semitism in the Labour Party which, let 's face it, is the anti semitism you choose to focus on........not that you are a Tory though!
Imagine McClusky wanting to point this out. You are now so deep in your swill, it is filling your eyes and blinding you!

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:56 - Aug 17 with 1538 viewsgiant_stow

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:35 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah i did and immediately tried to imagine him talking in those terms about black people complaining about racism. His feet wouldn't touch the ground, but Jews are fair game apparently.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:57 - Aug 17 with 1533 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:56 - Aug 17 by giant_stow

Yeah i did and immediately tried to imagine him talking in those terms about black people complaining about racism. His feet wouldn't touch the ground, but Jews are fair game apparently.

Worrying times.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:01 - Aug 17 with 1530 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:46 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Come to shout some more? (I could probably write a reply for you!).
You will conveniently forget the debunking of 1000's and 1000's of cases of anti semitism in the Labour Party which, let 's face it, is the anti semitism you choose to focus on........not that you are a Tory though!
Imagine McClusky wanting to point this out. You are now so deep in your swill, it is filling your eyes and blinding you!

You debunked nothing. If you want I will post 3 examples of Labour online antisemitism, every day for the next 365 days. If that will bore people to tears I can PM them to you?

Pick the bones out of this. You will soon lose count of the number of antisemitic posts from the cult of Corbyn.

https://twitter.com/GillianLazarus

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:02 - Aug 17 with 1524 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yeah Lowhouse is back vote lurking!

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:03 - Aug 17 with 1518 viewsgiant_stow

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:57 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Worrying times.

Very

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:07 - Aug 17 with 1506 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:37 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Are you saying that the British Jewish community are making up antisemitism for political reasons?

Are you really wanting to go down that route?

I think you are being anti semitic to refer to the British Jewish community as an amorphous blob............at the very least thoroughly disrespectful!.......only a small minority would be misrepresenting it for political gain!

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:08 - Aug 17 with 1500 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:07 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think you are being anti semitic to refer to the British Jewish community as an amorphous blob............at the very least thoroughly disrespectful!.......only a small minority would be misrepresenting it for political gain!

Oh do piss off Banksy.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:13 - Aug 17 with 1496 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 20:56 - Aug 17 by giant_stow

Some Muslims would overstate levels of Islamophobia for political gain......there I've said it.......shoot me!

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:16 - Aug 17 with 1492 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 21:01 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

You debunked nothing. If you want I will post 3 examples of Labour online antisemitism, every day for the next 365 days. If that will bore people to tears I can PM them to you?

Pick the bones out of this. You will soon lose count of the number of antisemitic posts from the cult of Corbyn.

https://twitter.com/GillianLazarus

I mean who would want to use actual "recorded" facts.......madness!

Make it 7 a day to get to the 1000's then..... they have to be verifiable to Labour members though!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 21:18]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024