Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Today’s game 08:42 - Aug 18 with 1867 viewsthatdamgood89

Morning all, currently sipping some rather lovely coffee alongside a swimming Pool in Sorrento Italy and I’ve decided I’d quite like to watch today’s game.

Can someone with a little bit more savvy help us out in terms of where I can get this game? Which online service? I did think the ifollow but it tells me there isn’t a match day pass for today’s games? I’m rather lost with all this online stuff tbh

All help appreciated

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Watching Today’s game on 08:50 - Aug 18 with 1840 viewsBurwell_Blue

Log onto itfc, go to fixtures list, buy a single match pass, fire up the itfc app and watch the match.

I do hope you are not alone as getting through the airport might be a struggle!
Watching Today’s game on 09:12 - Aug 18 with 1775 viewsthatdamgood89

Watching Today’s game on 08:50 - Aug 18 by Burwell_Blue

Log onto itfc, go to fixtures list, buy a single match pass, fire up the itfc app and watch the match.

I do hope you are not alone as getting through the airport might be a struggle!

Morning Burwell, thanks for your reply. This is where I get confused because it tells me that there isn’t a match day pass for today’s game .... which to me says I can’t watch the game on ifollow is that right?

If so back to square one I fear

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Watching Today’s game on 09:13 - Aug 18 with 1770 viewsPlums

Watching Today’s game on 09:12 - Aug 18 by thatdamgood89

Morning Burwell, thanks for your reply. This is where I get confused because it tells me that there isn’t a match day pass for today’s game .... which to me says I can’t watch the game on ifollow is that right?

I got the same in Spain last week which is why I didn’t bother. I couldn’t make head or tail of it.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Watching Today’s game on 09:46 - Aug 18 with 1674 viewsBurwell_Blue

Are you connected to an Italian internet connection?
Watching Today’s game on 09:46 - Aug 18 with 1674 viewsurbanblue

The Ipswich Town App is very confusing. I can never find ifollow within it so this is what I do ...

1. Google ifollow Ipswich Town
2.The 'Latest Videos page comes up. Tap 'Matches'
3.Tap Fixture List
4. Game comes up. Tap 'Live Match Centre'
5. Tap 'Buy Match Pass'

I just did this and it worked.

For some reason within the App when you tap the game you get something different!!!!

Good Luck and COYB
Watching Today’s game on 10:16 - Aug 18 with 1609 viewsthatdamgood89

Watching Today’s game on 09:46 - Aug 18 by urbanblue

The Ipswich Town App is very confusing. I can never find ifollow within it so this is what I do ...

1. Google ifollow Ipswich Town
2.The 'Latest Videos page comes up. Tap 'Matches'
3.Tap Fixture List
4. Game comes up. Tap 'Live Match Centre'
5. Tap 'Buy Match Pass'

I just did this and it worked.

For some reason within the App when you tap the game you get something different!!!!

Good Luck and COYB

It’s that last bit I am having difficulty with I can’t for the life of me see by match pass... all I can see is match pass not available

Watching Today’s game on 10:22 - Aug 18 with 1593 viewsurbanblue

Watching Today’s game on 10:16 - Aug 18 by thatdamgood89

It’s that last bit I am having difficulty with I can’t for the life of me see by match pass... all I can see is match pass not available

That's bizarre ... Fine on mine. Maybe clear history etc, turn off device and try again? Or try on a different device?
Watching Today’s game on 11:37 - Aug 18 with 1515 viewsBurwell_Blue

Watching Today’s game on 10:16 - Aug 18 by thatdamgood89

Go here and give me your ip - http://www.whatsmyip.org
Login to get fewer ads

Watching Today’s game on 11:55 - Aug 18 with 1488 viewsColin_Viljoen

Is the apps history making it think your still in the UK
Watching Today’s game on 14:44 - Aug 18 with 1372 viewsthatdamgood89

Watching Today’s game on 11:37 - Aug 18 by Burwell_Blue

Go here and give me your ip - http://www.whatsmyip.org

All sorted Come on town
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 16:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024