Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs 16:05 - Aug 18 with 1187 viewsRyorry

Exploring the Future: technologies that will change our lives by 2030 - looks interesting - is a New Scientist event sponsored by BAE.

If anyone's interested -

https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&refe

(hope that's OK Phil n Gav).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 12:26 - Aug 19 with 1114 viewsRyorry

Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 18:00 - Aug 19 with 1081 viewsBluesky

Thanks for the heads up. Looks fascinating. I wonder if there is anything on nano technology - that is what scares the daylights out of me!
Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 18:17 - Aug 19 with 1068 viewswkj

If you ever have any questions, I am happy to look over them. At the moment I am doing a personal study into RFID technology (the stuff consipracy nutters fear quite often).

So I know a little about a little.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 19:44 - Aug 19 with 1039 viewsJ2BLUE

Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 18:17 - Aug 19 by wkj

If you ever have any questions, I am happy to look over them. At the moment I am doing a personal study into RFID technology (the stuff consipracy nutters fear quite often).

So I know a little about a little.

Should we be scared? Are they right? Is it time to store beans, bullets and bullion for the end times?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 19:47 - Aug 19 with 1036 viewsBurwell_Blue

Damn, paying for a round of beers with my watch still freaks the locals out in my local.
Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 19:49 - Aug 19 with 1029 viewsJ2BLUE

Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 19:47 - Aug 19 by Burwell_Blue

Damn, paying for a round of beers with my watch still freaks the locals out in my local.

Witch!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just registered for free webinar on science & tech, 7.30pm Thurs on 19:42 - Aug 23 with 933 viewsRyorry

Reminder - started 12 mins ago for those who registered, not too late to catch up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024