Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
advertising 16:33 - Aug 18 with 1010 viewsBerkshire_Blue

logged on to TWTD to be presented with a message saying all my data is being sucked up by advertisers unless I opt out. You have made the opt out such a long and laborious process as to be almost impossible and very time consuming. You are a disgrace TWTD
advertising on 17:06 - Aug 18 with 945 viewsJ2BLUE

It's a standard GDPR notice isn't it?

Yea such a disgrace for the site owners to make a bit of money from advertising and not just give you all the content for free. How dare they?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

advertising on 17:09 - Aug 18 with 933 viewswkj

I belive websites are legally obligated to display this message as part of GDPR. So, TWTD is being compliant with the law, nothing more nothing less.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 17:11]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

advertising on 08:13 - Aug 19 with 836 viewsipswich78

Don’t use the website if you’re not happy with the conditions. Complaints like this baffle me when people are using a free service.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

advertising on 08:33 - Aug 19 with 802 viewsGlasgowBlue

You think Phil and Gav put up with the aggro they get from running this place for the love of it?

Well actually, seeing this site progress over the years probably is a labour of love to them, but they still have to cover expenses etc and deserve to be rewarded for their efforts.

If that means you have to put up with the occasional advert for gimp masks and strap on dildos then it’s a small price to pay mate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

advertising on 08:57 - Aug 19 with 749 viewsBluefish

advertising on 08:33 - Aug 19 by GlasgowBlue

You think Phil and Gav put up with the aggro they get from running this place for the love of it?

Well actually, seeing this site progress over the years probably is a labour of love to them, but they still have to cover expenses etc and deserve to be rewarded for their efforts.

If that means you have to put up with the occasional advert for gimp masks and strap on dildos then it’s a small price to pay mate.

I only ever get one for Chenery creative. How do I change to the gimp masks? Or are they the same?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024