Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTM: Donacian absoloutely class defensively today. 17:24 - Aug 18 with 1286 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Nolan very intelligent on the ball, will be a great signing.
Harrison ran himself into the ground and played well, Nsiala also performed very well!

Very happy, let's keep this wave of optimism going, so many positives COYB!

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

MOTM: Donacian absoloutely class defensively today. on 17:33 - Aug 18 with 1168 viewsyorkshire

Agree - all of the new permanent signings looked very good today - thought Edwards as immense - Nsiala was solid and Nolan and Donacian certainly looked like decent Championship players
MOTM: Donacian absoloutely class defensively today. on 18:03 - Aug 18 with 963 viewspointofblue

Donacien was immense; I was questioning his signing even before kick off but if he's going to put in performances like that week in week out then he's going to be an excellent signing.

Harrison is so exposed in this system; we'll have to hope Nolan, Edun (or whoever we play on the left) and the reintroduction of Huws/Bishop eventually will help Edwards in the creative stakes as we are lacking there.

I thought Nolan did alright but nothing more; it's early days with him and the new signings do need to bed in. I liked the look of Jackson when he came on but, again, he could do with a bit more support.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

MOTM: Donacian absoloutely class defensively today. on 18:24 - Aug 18 with 826 viewsSWGF

Yep, he was.

When he signed, I think he said that his best trait was one-on-one defending. He showed that time and again today.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

MOTM: Donacian absoloutely class defensively today. on 18:24 - Aug 18 with 813 viewsSpruceMoose

MOTM: Donacian absoloutely class defensively today. on 17:33 - Aug 18 by yorkshire

Agree - all of the new permanent signings looked very good today - thought Edwards as immense - Nsiala was solid and Nolan and Donacian certainly looked like decent Championship players

Edwards will be a Premier League player soon enough. With or without us!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024